In search of Genki Silvia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hoolz14
  • 31 comments
  • 755 views
Messages
76
Messages
Hoolz14
Yup.

Let me know what car you'd like

:-)
 
ah yes, my bad :lol: Edit: Just seen it, yes thats the good one I had in gt4 :)
 
ah yes, my bad :lol: which one is that then?

tsukubacircuit1q.jpg


Picture of me drifting one.
 
Hoolz, how about we do a simple trade, your genki silvia (when you get it) for my c-west silvia?
 
I'll trade you one. I want RX-7 LM (that isn't green) or FTO Super Touring (that isn't black).
 
Hoolz, how about we do a simple trade, your genki silvia (when you get it) for my c-west silvia?

Gotta consider that i like the genki more id rather have em both as driftcars.

Maybe another car?
 
got anything off my wanted list? that isnt pending?
 
I'll trade you one. I want RX-7 LM (that isn't green) or FTO Super Touring (that isn't black).

**** dont have that cars... Maybe an 2010 or formula GT or both?
 
**** dont have that cars... Maybe an 2010 or formula GT or both?

No, I already have them cars. I already have a massive collection of cars so the cars that I need is very limited.

I'm a big fan of drifting so I have all 4 D1GP cars in the game.
 
hoolz, oooh ok, is that it fully tuned?
Edit: anybody got any seasonal event cars??
 
hoolz, oooh ok, is that it fully tuned?
Edit: anybody got any seasonal event cars??

I think sothat its fully tuned.


No, I already have them cars. I already have a massive collection of cars so the cars that I need is very limited.

I'm a big fan of drifting so I have all 4 D1GP cars in the game.

Thats too bad :( i love that car
 
I gave one of these HKS Silvias to my friend today because I showed him the picture and he fell in love with it straight away.

I understand how much you want this car.
 
I gave one of these HKS Silvias to my friend today because I showed him the picture and he fell in love with it straight away.

I understand how much you want this car.

Yeahman searching 2 weeks straight for it. Traded one online with liam4321 but scammed me....

Man im sad.
 
Yeah, I remember seeing one of those in real life, when I saw the (old) top gear with the drifters in the silvia, rx7 and the other one I fell straight in love aswell :drool:
 
Yeah, I remember seeing one of those in real life, when I saw the (old) top gear with the drifters in the silvia, rx7 and the other one I fell straight in love aswell :drool:

Anyway, would u like to trade it vs the nismo?
 
Yeah sure, Cant send until half term. When can you send?
 
Yeah sure, Cant send until half term. When can you send?

At the moment my girlfriends playing. I can send it after shes done.

U can add me tho my psn is Hoolz14

:-)
 
Cool mate, I got dumped on the 10th Jan :nervous: anyway I dont have my ps3, so I can try to add you tommorrow then you send then?
 
Cool mate, I got dumped on the 10th Jan :nervous: anyway I dont have my ps3, so I can try to add you tommorrow then you send then?

That sucks dude beeing dumped.
Tomorrow is fine :-)
 
kk, remind me of whats for trade, I've lost about 5 trades :dunce: I got my pen and paper ready :)
 
wait, is the nismo the red one? the skyline?
 
Nope that one i dont have, i have an R32 :-)
 
SHow me a pic? it has 600bhp?
 
Back