Insider says new PlayStation event this summer

• Thread starter alex511
  • 18 comments
4C503A9E-1D44-4299-AD8F-AD58E125BFD2.jpeg

Though when Death Stranding PS5 was announced in the Summer Games Fest stream, Geoff Keighley stated that the game would be fully revealed in the “coming weeks”. Being an exclusive, maybe that implies an event would be coming soon

...On a serious note, the article mentions ResetEra. That forum can be quite infamous, but they have a pretty decent record of having accurate insider knowledge. Well, 85% of the time anyway.

But yeah, as with all rumors, gotta wait till Sony confirms or denies it.

...On a serious note, the article mentions ResetEra. That forum can be quite infamous, but they have a pretty decent record of having accurate insider knowledge. Well, 85% of the time anyway.

But yeah, as with all rumors, gotta wait till Sony confirms or denies it.
Cool profile picture, lotta klonoa fans on here.

Last edited:
"Insider" making a not at all bold prediction? Heard that before.
Indeed, it's always been likely that there would be a Sony event at some point during the summer. Speaking of insider scoops, Nvidea are working on a new as yet unannounced GPU, you heard it from me first :dopey:.

Indeed, it's always been likely that there would be a Sony event at some point during the summer. Speaking of insider scoops, Nvidea are working on a new as yet unannounced GPU, you heard it from me first :dopey:.

I've heard rumblings Ford may be working on a new motor vehicle.

I heard from a little insider called "Birdie" that PD are actually making a Gran Turismo 1 HD Remaster!

giphy.gif

New State of Play this Thursday focusing on third party games. Kinda expected since the leaker was only replying to talk about FF XVI. Maybe they have another one for the summer focusing on first party.

“This showcase will not include updates on the next God of War, Horizon Forbidden West or the next generationof PlayStation VR. Stay tuned throughout the summer though, as we’ll have more updates soon.”

Last edited:
Either way, I really hope the marketing gets ramped up soon if PD still plans for a 2022 release. I sort of wonder if maybe at one of the World Series rounds, we'll hear more? I don't think there'd be much in the way preventing the broadcast of a World Series round also having a pre-recorded statement from Kaz, plus a new trailer and/or gameplay footage.

Last edited:
I'd say MAYBE we'll see something at the World Finals in December. I'm certainly not expecting to see anything before then, and wouldn't be surprised if we still don't until we're into 2022.

I also don't really want to see anything else yet. There's literally no point. I don't want to see footage of a game I can't play for another 1+ year.

I'd say MAYBE we'll see something at the World Finals in December. I'm certainly not expecting to see anything before then, and wouldn't be surprised if we still don't until we're into 2022.

I also don't really want to see anything else yet. There's literally no point. I don't want to see footage of a game I can't play for another 1+ year.
At this point, it would’ve just been better to not even announce GT7 until it was actually close to being released.

Latest Posts

Back