Intercontinental GT500 Championship Season Two | Race 6 @ Tokyo | **SIGNUPS OPEN**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arkano5
  • 1,084 comments
  • 53,120 views
Welcome to the championship tony, hope you will be at all the races :)
 
thanks m8 i will be to all races.
 
Xanavi GT-R please!
 
Takata Dome NSX again please. :D
 
Raybrig NSX please, I will be here on Saturday
 
It's great to know that none of you read my post, but whatever :sly:

Arkano6 - Calsonic Impul GT-R
Phil_75 - Xnanavi GT-R
Joey975 - Takata Dome NSX
ErikAndre71 - Motul Autech GT-R
CaptainFalcon89 - Raybrig NSX
Netherdragon - Castrol Toms Supra

Just copy and paste this list and add your name & car to the bottom when you post.
 
[joke]Wait for you so you can pick first? no no.. here we go after the OP[/joke]
 
Arta NSX for me.
 
Arkano6 - Calsonic Impul GT-R
Phil_75 - Xnanavi GT-R
Joey975 - Takata Dome NSX
ErikAndre71 - Motul Autech GT-R
CaptainFalcon89 - Raybrig NSX
Netherdragon - Castrol Toms Supra
Kyaw25 - Arta NSX

Someone is going to get this right eventually :lol:
 
Arkano6 - Calsonic Impul GT-R
Phil_75 - Xnanavi GT-R
Joey975 - Takata Dome NSX
ErikAndre71 - Motul Autech GT-R
CaptainFalcon89 - Raybrig NSX
Netherdragon - Castrol Toms Supra
Kyaw25 - Arta NSX
GP-CiaN - Motul Autech GT-R or Yellowhat GT-R
 
You're gunna need to choose between the Yellowhat or Motul by tomorrows race 👍
 
I want to take also the takata dome i have say that in a other post.
 
Arkano6 - Calsonic Impul GT-R
Phil_75 - Xnanavi GT-R
Joey975 - Takata Dome NSX
ErikAndre71 - Motul Autech GT-R
CaptainFalcon89 - Raybrig NSX
Netherdragon - Castrol Toms Supra
Kyaw25 - Arta NSX
GP-CiaN - Motul Autech GT-R or Yellowhat GT-R
IMMORTALPILOT - Takata Dome NSX
 
Arkano6 - Calsonic Impul GT-R
Phil_75 - Xnanavi GT-R
Joey975 - Takata Dome NSX
ErikAndre71 - Motul Autech GT-R
CaptainFalcon89 - Raybrig NSX
Netherdragon - Castrol Toms Supra
Kyaw25 - Arta NSX
GP-CiaN - Motul Autech GT-R or Yellowhat GT-R
IMMORTALPILOT - Takata Dome NSX
Maxitsu - Arta NSX
 
There are some guys who were thinking everybody should use the GT-R's. But the NSX's seems to be popular.
 
willing to bet at this point I could well be the only one in a supra then?

starting to think there is a reason no one is picking it...

also anyone feel like being my teammate?
 
Calsonic gtr
I would copy and paste it but I'm using my phone.
Netherdragon i'll be your team mate unless ark is free, I think having the same car would be better
 
Arkano6 - Calsonic Impul GT-R
Phil_75 - Xanavi GT-R
Joey975 - Takata Dome NSX
ErikAndre71 - Motul Autech GT-R
CaptainFalcon89 - Raybrig NSX
Netherdragon - Castrol Toms Supra
Kyaw25 - Arta NSX
GP-CiaN - Motul Autech GT-R or Yellowhat GT-R
IMMORTALPILOT - Takata Dome NSX
Maxitsu - Arta NSX
zzxxz - Calsonic Impul GT-R
 
willing to bet at this point I could well be the only one in a supra then?

starting to think there is a reason no one is picking it...

also anyone feel like being my teammate?

The Supra handles nicely, but it eats tyres like no other. I did try it out, but decided against it.

Calsonic gtr
I would copy and paste it but I'm using my phone.
Netherdragon i'll be your team mate unless ark is free, I think having the same car would be better

Teams will be grouped by same cars first, for the sake of simplicity and realism :sly: Just make sure you turn up to at least 9 races ;)
 
willing to bet at this point I could well be the only one in a supra then?

starting to think there is a reason no one is picking it...

also anyone feel like being my teammate?

With the right setups you can manage the tyrewear, to save some rubber.
Some tracks the supra is unbeatable. I won our first championship with it, remember :) Now with the ballast regulation, i would give it a shot, if i was you. I pick a gt-r now, cause i don't want to spend hours anymore, searching setups and global seen for me the gt-r is always competitive on most of the tracks.
 
Since he is not on this forum... What car does Roy take?
 
With the right setups you can manage the tyrewear, to save some rubber.
Some tracks the supra is unbeatable. I won our first championship with it, remember :) Now with the ballast regulation, i would give it a shot, if i was you. I pick a gt-r now, cause i don't want to spend hours anymore, searching setups and global seen for me the gt-r is always competitive on most of the tracks.

Actually, I would like to point out that in the 3 SuperGT races we did that season, I won the first 2 and came third in the last :lol: :sly: :sly:

Since he is not on this forum... What car does Roy take?

We'll have to ask him at the race tomorrow.
 
Going to do a whole bunch of testing this week regarding the Lexus and a limited turbo and regarding the motul and whether the extra stock 30kg is affected in the overall ballast.

So what did you decide on the Lexus part Arkano? I bet Roy is curious :)
 
So what did you decide on the Lexus part Arkano? I bet Roy is curious :)

Oh man. I completely forgot to test the Lexus this week!! Summer break is proving more relaxing than it should be :lol:

I'll try and get on fairly early tomorrow and powerdown some testing with it :ouch:
 
I think the Lexus should just use engine stage 3 instead of a turbo then limit it to around 500 or 510 Bhp? I'm not sure if this would make the Lexus about even with the other cars as I haven't tested it but last season with the turbo it was definitely overpowered. ;)
 
I only see one problem here.. how do you plan to make sure the lexus driver limit it?

I know there is a way to limit the BHP, but with the new success ballast this will prove hard to do.

Let's say GP wins, and Kyaw got second and roy on third. Now for the next race we need to add weight to those cars. So we set the room to 1170kg and let GP go to track, we set the room to 1150 and let Kyaw go to track. Now Roy will go to track, but then we should set the room to 1130kg and limit the bhp to lets say 500bhp. Now both the guys already on track will be removed from track since they have 518bhp and 504bhp (or something close to it)

I know the Lexus is slow on the straight compared to the NSX and the GT-R but what car won Deep Forest? (a stock Lexus?) If it wouldn't have been for the penalty system? The Lexus was way fast because it handles like no other car and with that handling and any tune to that car I think it would become overpowered. Roy claimed he didn't stand a chance on Indy Road, but who cares. It will stand a chance on the next track.

I say keep it stock, like the rest of the cars. And don't listen to a crying Roy, he is free to pick any car, just like the rest of us!
 
I only see one problem here.. how do you plan to make sure the lexus driver limit it?

I know there is a way to limit the BHP, but with the new success ballast this will prove hard to do.

Let's say GP wins, and Kyaw got second and roy on third. Now for the next race we need to add weight to those cars. So we set the room to 1170kg and let GP go to track, we set the room to 1150 and let Kyaw go to track. Now Roy will go to track, but then we should set the room to 1130kg and limit the bhp to lets say 500bhp. Now both the guys already on track will be removed from track since they have 518bhp and 504bhp (or something close to it)

I know the Lexus is slow on the straight compared to the NSX and the GT-R but what car won Deep Forest? (a stock Lexus?) If it wouldn't have been for the penalty system? The Lexus was way fast because it handles like no other car and with that handling and any tune to that car I think it would become overpowered. Roy claimed he didn't stand a chance on Indy Road, but who cares. It will stand a chance on the next track.

I say keep it stock, like the rest of the cars. And don't listen to a crying Roy, he is free to pick any car, just like the rest of us!


I agree whit that...
 
Back