Intercontinental GT500 Championship Season Two | Race 6 @ Tokyo | **SIGNUPS OPEN**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arkano5
  • 1,084 comments
  • 53,120 views
that poll does not work... i click on september and on VOTE. but it says: "You cannot vote repeatedly". i didn't vote...
 
I voted for September, could do with a little breather and we're still decorating my house so could do with the extra time really. ;)
 
Just an idea:

instead extra succes ballast, extra succes laps on hard tyres? :odd:
 
No problem Maxi, but as you self describe it you were "sleeping" I think there is something in the rules about being carefully when you ride someones bumper :) Sleeping isn't consider careful :) But I did hit the wall before you hit me and I'm partly to blame myself. Wasn't my agenda to go after you, but I would think it will be cool if it didn't happen to often, at least when we are almost done racing and you are a lap behind. It's not like you going to get back in the fight at this moment. I'm just glad Kyaw couldn't catch me after this.

I was 'sleeping' for the last 30-40 minutes of the race since i was all by myself and had no hope of catching anyone...

I'm fine with starting in September but i might miss Suzuka if my internet isn't ready after moving to the new flat. It should be ready though as the paperwork is already taken care of.
 
Looks like we'll be starting in September then. In which case, I hereby declare that next week shall be Nurburgring GP/F.

No ballast for next week either, just nice, clean, fresh racing.

EDIT:

pre-season-leaderboardr8vw.png


Updated leaderboards.
 
Last edited:
Just an idea:

instead extra succes ballast, extra succes laps on hard tyres? :odd:
Me like, that's easier to govern as well.
 
Me like, that's easier to govern as well.

well.. I know Arkano look at some replay's but it took 5 minutes on Rome, when we know how the system works it will take less time. It's no secret me and GP was surprised and that alone took us a minute or two.

On Indy where everyone had their ballast ready it was much easier and faster.

I do think it will be more replay watching if Arkano should govern this correctly.

And it has no root in real life. success "punishment" is ballast, not the compound the tyres are made of.

And I usually do some extra laps on them just to limit my pit stops so I wouldn't really be punished. (if I gain some success "punishment" during the season)

And I think if we should even consider this, the suggestion should have been suggested before the pre-season not after:tdown:
 
And I think if we should even consider this, the suggestion should have been suggested before the pre-season not after:tdown:

It's a cool idea, but as Erik said, it's just too late to test it now, and the fact that it's negated by people generally doing longer stints on the hard tyre anyway.

Laps for this weeks final pre-season race at Nurburgring GP/F - 38

Minimum laps on the hard tyre - 6

I'm going through the calendar now and working out the hard tyre laps for every race.
 
how does the calender look now?

I don't need amount of laps and hard tyre laps etc, just the tracks.. I completely forgot the list :)
 
how does the calender look now?

I don't need amount of laps and hard tyre laps etc, just the tracks.. I completely forgot the list :)

calendarpehh.png


Madrid ended up being re-replaced with Tokyo :sly:

Will hopefully get on GT5 tomorrow to work out the Fuji F laps.

EDIT: I just remembered, we're still in need of a final, third steward 👍
 
Last edited:
Kyaw, you need to make some graphics to the car list too :) the graphics are awesome :)

The list looked not very different from last season. Was fun then, will be fun now. Glad to see Indy made it to the list :)
 
Yeah nice grappics, but there are 3 things i dislike about the calendar. Tokyo :nervous:, Nurburgring endurance: twice :nervous:, and do we really have to go 3 times to Japan. We probably glow in the dark when racing at the nurburgring endurance because of some severe radiation poisoning :boggled:
 
Because Japanese tracks are the best! :D
 
Kyaw. in the calender you have the colour of the flags from the nations were the track is located. Very cool, but I think the GT logo on Gran Valley Speedway need some colours.

Like this :)
Gran_turismo_big.png
 
Last edited:
any chance of swapping the monaco and le sarthe weeks?
le sarthe has gotta be my fav track and im in lanzerotte that weekend...
will be gutted to have to miss that one :(
 
We can change Netherdragon, I don't like La Sarthe. But Lanzarote sound like something I would like :)

Edit: If we could change it with Laguna instead, since I'm going to Infected Mushroom concert in Oslo the 17th. Then we both can race on a track we like :)
 
Last edited:
If everyone else is okay with it we can swap Laguna Seca and Le Sarthe.
 
Looks like i'm missing my favourite track Suzuka... because my internet won't be back until the 7th of September.
 
Not gunna let this thread fall to the third page!

We're swapping Le Sarthe and Laguna Seca on the season 2 calendar, I'm happy to move Suzuka too, but since Kyaw isn't sure if he's going to have internet by the 7th then there's little point :(

I'm gunna hop on now for some Nurburgring practice too. Maybe this weekend we can get everyone to turn up? :crazy:
 
calendar2u4e.png


Some slight calendar changes.
 
You do know there are two round 3's arkano?
 
That would be Kyaw's fault :sly:
 
Which nurb we doing?

GP/F or 24hr?
 
Laps for this weeks final pre-season race at Nurburgring GP/F - 38

Minimum laps on the hard tyre - 6

I guess 38 laps on the 24h version would take SOME time :)
 
I hope we have a full grid tonight, last preseason race...
 
pumped for tonight :)

and internet is finnnalllly stable enough to race online :)

main Ethernet adapters FTW!!!!!

I would recommend them to anyone having to run off of wireless., speed increase and really stable too
 
I hope we have a full grid tonight, last preseason race...

I hope so too. It would be pretty disheartening if we have less than 11-12 people.
 
Room is now open and ready for practice.
 
Back