Intercontinental GT500 Championship Season Two | Race 6 @ Tokyo | **SIGNUPS OPEN**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arkano5
  • 1,084 comments
  • 53,120 views
I just found out i have to switch to ADSL in my new house which i'm moving to in a few weeks. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Can't even get more than 14mbps... :(
 
Ping is high Arkano!

Looked at replay, sent you my views and a few photo's on PSN

Let me know if you agree?

I'll check it out 👍

118 ping would be high if I was connecting to a UK server, but anywhere between 100-130 ping for overseas gaming is perfectly fine.
 
Kyaw how much HP does your Arta NSX have? I hit 511HP whit the Takata Dome NSX...
 
Kyaw how much HP does your Arta NSX have? I hit 511HP whit the Takata Dome NSX...

Whaaaaat? My Takata Dome has never gotten more than 504 BHP.:crazy::nervous:

Edit: Can't wait for Indy next week now, I like that track.
 
Whaaaaat? My Takata Dome has never gotten more than 504 BHP.:crazy::nervous:

Edit: Can't wait for Indy next week now, I like that track.


Is there a difrence between "HP" and "BHP"? maybe thats it...
 
Kyaw how much HP does your Arta NSX have? I hit 511HP whit the Takata Dome NSX...

Always have been 504BHP at max.

Also BHP is not the same as HP.
Brake horsepower is measured at the crankshaft without any loss of power in the drivetrain and horsepower is measured after taking consideration of the power loss in other drivetrain parts.

However i do not know why HP shows more than BHP in GT5... :/
 
The actual results graphic will go up later, but for now, here are the final results of yesterdays race:

Erik 1:04:36
Roy 1:04:40
Biffy 1:05:00
Phil 1:05:09
Ark 1:05:22
Fork 1:05:27
Zzxxz 1:05:28
Maxi 1:05:48

Penalties given out to:

Roy - For continuously cutting the track at the turn 4 tunnel, and multiple times throughout the first sector, and for causing avoidable damage to Fork123abc. Penalty = 25 seconds.

Zzxxz - For continuously going off-track at the turn 4 tunnel and cutting corners occasionally in the first sector. Penalty = 15 seconds.

Erik & Phil - For cutting corners in the first sector more than could be considered acceptable. Penalty = 10 seconds.

For the next race at Indy Road, Joey & Kyaw will both receive 10 second penalties for dangerous driving during qualifying, and blocking other people's qualifying attempts. This penalty will also stack with any other penalties if gained during that weekend.

Success Ballast:

Erik receives 70kg
Roy receives 50kg
Biffy receives 30kg
GP-CiaN maintains 70kg
Phil can now half his ballast to 25kg.

Congrats to Erik on winning his first race in this league! Allbeit due to penalties, but congrats all the same :)
 
how do I see HP, I only see BHP in my GT5..
 
Well done eric:tup:
 
how do I see HP, I only see BHP in my GT5..



In my language its "PK" which means "HP". I tried to change the units but i can't find it anymore in the optionscreen, i know i could change it before:scared:
 
In my language its "PK" which means "HP". I tried to change the units but i can't find it anymore in the optionscreen, i know i could change it before:scared:

Then I guess its the same thing, but BHP is the British name for it. PS is the german name for it.

Quote from a forum I read just now!

A scottish dude named Watt figured that a horse could do 746 watts of work.

Germans estimated that their wimpier horses could only do 736 watts of work and they called their measurement Pferdestaerke or PS.

Conversion factor is approx 0.9866 PS = 1 HP ergo the 250 PS figure that Mazda originally put out has been translated to 247 HP.
Not my words, but I found it pretty funny and it might be true too :) The British people have horses and the Germans have ponies
 
Thanks guys, now my car is fat, but I managed a 1:27.484 with 70kg.. but my tyres are gone really fast :)
 
Thanks guys, now my car is fat, but I managed a 1:27.484 with 70kg.. but my tyres are gone really fast :)

Can be your setup. my fastest so far is 1:27.0 and my tyres are gone to fast.
Kyaw seems to manage the tyres better.


But i think i have to practice first for the GT300 :dunce:


Not my words, but I found it pretty funny and it might be true too The British people have horses and the Germans have ponies

gonna change my system language, then i see what happens.
 
Can be your setup. my fastest so far is 1:27.0 and my tyres are gone to fast.
Kyaw seems to manage the tyres better.


But i think i have to practice first for the GT300 :dunce:

I do a 1:26.575 with no ballast, it's a bit more to drag around I promise you :)
 
ky1gi.png


Yay for new leaderboard layout!
 
Last edited:
Loving the leaderboard, but how is it that I got 25 points at Deep Forest yet I have 22 points total? :odd:
 
1.26.548 in the race with no slipstream. Tyres are pretty good.

Feeling pretty confident but haven't tested on the hard tyres yet.
I'm losing a bit of time at the double hairpins.
 
Loving the leaderboard, but how is it that I got 25 points at Deep Forest yet I have 22 points total? :odd:

Production budget cuts.

EDIT: It's fixed now ;)

Can't believe I finished 5th again, seriously. Somehow I will always find myself in 5th.
 
1.26.548 in the race with no slipstream. Tyres are pretty good.

Feeling pretty confident but haven't tested on the hard tyres yet.
I'm losing a bit of time at the double hairpins.


really, i am losing my time there compared whit you. after the first 2 sectors i can be 0,2secs faster. after the double hairpin i am 0.6 behind :ouch:





Nice leaderboard Ark :dunce:
 
Production budget cuts.

EDIT: It's fixed now ;)

Can't believe I finished 5th again, seriously. Somehow I will always find myself in 5th.

yeah tell me about it, i felt the dark forces twice :dopey:
 
really, i am losing my time there compared whit you. after the first 2 sectors i can be 0,2secs faster. after the double hairpin i am 0.6 behind :ouch:





Nice leaderboard Ark :dunce:

Yeah my first sector on that specific lap wasn't all that great. I went faster by 3 tenths there and i messed up the last sector.

Also leaderboard is designed by yours truly. :P

Next up, Calendar redesign!
 
Kyaw: nice work on the leaderboard and keep up the good work. Looks really nice

Arkano: I suggest we set the room to weight limit instead of PP points. With the PP limitation you can easily just limit your BHP to enter instead. That's a lot of different, and when I don't use max downforce I wont be limited much.

Just a thought I had!

After all it's a success ballast, not success PP limit.
 
Yeah we'll use the weight limit for next weekend.

New banners & track calendar too :)
 
Can you explain step by step what gonna happen after qualy?
becaus previous race was a disaster.
 
Can you explain step by step what gonna happen after qualy?
becaus previous race was a disaster.

Nothing.

Before qualy, the weight limit will be set so that each driver with ballast will enter the track first, and then everyone else. The qualy to race transition will then continue as it always has done. After 30 minutes of qualy, we will start the race. No shenanigans this time.

uHpiX.png


Updated calendar!
 
Back