Intercontinental GT500 Championship Season Two | Race 6 @ Tokyo | **SIGNUPS OPEN**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arkano5
  • 1,084 comments
  • 53,120 views
Maxi!

Will you please join the Arta NSX club because that way we can team up for Season 2.
 
Signups are open, however any new comers will be placed on a reserve list. The current 16th driver slot is currently reserved.
 
**IMPORTANT**

Note regarding car choices for season two:

Drivers will be able to choose their cars for season two from the 19th August onwards. Until then, you may use whatever car you wish during the pre-season. Remember though, only two of each car may be used during the official season.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Calsonic please!

I guess you have to wait :)
 
Not doing well at Indy, don't know track and can't set the car up.

Managed a 127.9 but averaging 128.6's and that's without my ballast!
 
Maxi!

Will you please join the Arta NSX club because that way we can team up for Season 2.

Takata is more sexy :dunce: But ok Arta it is 👍
 
Not doing well at Indy, don't know track and can't set the car up.

did you say something similar befor Nurburgring. and gues what happent.
 
Takata is more sexy :dunce: But ok Arta it is 👍

O.o

Arta is the sexiest NSX around!

The Honda HSVs are infinitely sexier though.

014.jpg
 
No, I think Arta NSX is the sexiest GT500 car in GT5

Probably the Ford GT Test car sexiest in whole game.

Takata is ugly Maxi!
 
No, I think Arta NSX is the sexiest GT500 car in GT5

Probably the Ford GT Test car sexiest in whole game.

Takata is ugly Maxi!

no its not :grumpy:
 
O.o

Arta is the sexiest NSX around!

The Honda HSVs are infinitely sexier though.

014.jpg


are you a big fan of Autobacs? you also race in the GT300 whit the autobacs Garaiya. is there a big reason...?
 
There is no big reason. Their liveries just attract me.
 
DnCHe.jpg


aiZwb.jpg


1UOMs.jpg


Apologies if the size is huge. I ordered these a couple of weeks ago from the US for $40, and I've got nothing but good things to say about them. They really are awesome, I can finally shift in dodgy corners without accidentally missing the tiny button on the back.
 
Apologies if the size is huge. I ordered these a couple of weeks ago from the US for $40, and I've got nothing but good things to say about them. They really are awesome, I can finally shift in dodgy corners without accidentally missing the tiny button on the back.

Cool, I actually plan to order them myself.. good with feedback before I did it :)
I want the smoked once though :)

Edit: Just sent them a mail about the dark smoked colored paddles, since they just cant be ordered off the website (www.granturgismo.com)
Found them on their Facebook page :)
 
Last edited:
Thought you were showing us your drug habit on 1st pic! lol

Thought it was a spoon a couple of tablets!
 
Arkano, there's no need of them for me, I like my buttons... :p :lol:
Anyway if I need to change gear in a tricky corner I just quickly use the stick shifter but that's very rarely for me, my hands are pretty much stuck to the shifter buttons at all times.👍 No doubt those paddles will come in handy though. :)
 
Tenner says Arkano lives in Birmingham.

;)
 
Arkano, there's no need of them for me, I like my buttons... :p :lol:
Anyway if I need to change gear in a tricky corner I just quickly use the stick shifter but that's very rarely for me, my hands are pretty much stuck to the shifter buttons at all times.👍 No doubt those paddles will come in handy though. :)

That what I used to do, but I saw these on the internet and went into uber impulse buying mode.

Tenner says Arkano lives in Birmingham.

;)

Try again :sly:
 
Did you use the paddles in the GT300 race?

Nottingham?:dopey:

Yeah I used the paddles in the GT300 race. I need to readjust the left paddle, I missed a couple of downshifts because my fingers were in the way.

And for the record; I live in Southampton :sly:

You have problem with people living in Birmingham?

Not our fault your destroying your own city :sly:
 
Now mine shift paddles are ordered too Arkano. Now I can be jealous at you for some weeks I guess :)
 
Now mine shift paddles are ordered too Arkano. Now I can be jealous at you for some weeks I guess :)

Mine took around a week and a half, so it's not too bad :)
 
custom cooling of my ps3 :)

simple but effective!!

IMG_0035.jpg


And the game box was there to hide the wiring :)
 
About the racing hard

I just noticed

Drivers: Drivers must drive at least 30km each standard race, and 80km each endurance race on the racing hard tyre.*

30km for a normal 1 hour race is OK. but why more than twice that in a 1 hour and 30minut race? I would have expect 45km or even the same as in normal race. But 80km? I need explanation.
 
Must have been a typo, I don't remember putting down 80km :dunce:

It should have been 40km.
 
I just wonder if the trouble we had the last couple of times. With lag and general problems in our lobbies have something to do with the system software 3.70 and the PSN maintenance going on tonight.
To be honest I do hope so, because then it will get fixed :)

I know 3.70 has some features for the plus members, but after the hack and the information back then I do suspect Sony for not telling us everything :)

------------------------

Anyway I'm looking forward to the race on Indy, a track I missed last season. To bad I have to have 70kg extra in the car, but that will be a nice experience. When I though success weight was a nice thing I wouldn't dream about being close to get a extra gram in my own car :) But that came just around and bite my own ...

But since someone decide to start with hard tyres and others decide to finish with hard tyres. Can we be a bit careful with brake point when being behind a car? If the one in front of you use hard tyres when you chase him he will brake earlier than if he is on soft tyres!

Just got a few unneeded and unwanted bumps on Deep Forest when I was on hard tyres.
 
It's difficult to tell if someone's on hard tyres unless they explicitly tell you. Heck I thought you were on the softs at the start of Deep Forest.

Never really liked Indy Road, so we'll see how it goes this week.
 
It's difficult to tell if someone's on hard tyres unless they explicitly tell you. Heck I thought you were on the softs at the start of Deep Forest.

Never really liked Indy Road, so we'll see how it goes this week.

I thought he was on softs as well, it was one hell of a stint he did.
I also hate this stupid track, you'd think after 3 years they would at least put the actual layout in the game:tdown:
Erik is this your computer?
4bEO9.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back