Interest Check: 3D3's 100 Week Anniversary Team Event (Aug 10)

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 184 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Registered as free agent as well for now.
I know Frank and Stef will be in to join Team Belgium so we just have to find another Belgian guy to join us. I'll have a look who I can get to join us. :D
EDIT:
Sorry Koen (GTP_Kreezydoed) to overlook you. :guilty: I guess we could have our Team Belgium already. :)

He, i know i live in the slower part of belgium, but thanx for considering after all:lol:

Sound like a great idea:tup: Registered!

I signed up as a reserve but I don't think I will make it.

Nevertheless, go team Holland.👍👍

I'm sure there will be enough for at least 1 UK team, so count me in for something :D I'll try maybe organise something in the coming week or something hopefully.

I suspect there will be a couple UK teams. Or maybe one one UK team and individual country teams? Not sure. When looking at the 3D3 Driver Registry it's pretty incredible how many there are from this region and just imagine in GT6 if these guys are all active again what kind of crazy team event we could run! :boggled:

EN:
  1. GTP_BanditKarter
  2. GTP_Dano20
  3. GTP_Gazziboy
  4. GTP_Holty
  5. GTP_Hyper-Dan
  6. GTP_Insatiable
  7. GTP_Jb
  8. GTP_jimantonic
  9. GTP_Munch
  10. GTP_P1
  11. GTP_SkillZz
  12. GTP_Sphinx
  13. GTP_Spurgy777
  14. GTP_Vinal_monkey

IE:
  1. GTP_akmuq
  2. GTP_Matthew
  3. GTP_Rutter200

Scotland:
  1. GTP_iainoflo
  2. GTP_PaulMac
  3. GTP_ROCK3T
  4. GTP_str98

UK:
  1. GTP_Aderrrm
  2. GTP_Ashley
  3. GTP_ASRacing
  4. GTP_Biffy
  5. GTP_Caine
  6. GTP_Coupe
  7. GTP_Cpt_D
  8. GTP_Davegeorge
  9. GTP_David17
  10. GTP_Daz
  11. GTP_Eskape
  12. GTP_Fastas____
  13. GTP_GhostDriver
  14. GTP_gmmatthew
  15. GTP_hasslemoff
  16. GTP_JAS
  17. GTP_Jet
  18. GTP_Lou8ball
  19. GTP_MarkB75
  20. GTP_Markyboy
  21. GTP_NINE_HUNDRED
  22. GTP_NOXRAcing
  23. GTP_oink
  24. GTP_Owen
  25. GTP_palitek
  26. GTP_Plato
  27. GTP_racerwes
  28. GTP_Ren-Tec
  29. GTP_Silver
  30. GTP_Simifeltham
  31. GTP_Tidgney
  32. GTP_Twissy
  33. GTP_Vagabond

Wales:
  1. GTP_Arianrhod
  2. GTP_Welsh-Bain

I look like the only scottish person to show an interest :P Oh well, Il take you all on :sly: im joking someone please take me in :guilty:

I look like the only scottish person to show an interest :P Oh well, Il take you all on :sly: im joking someone please take me in :guilty:

Yah, you'll likely have to get adopted into a UK team. It's still early at this point... there are still only 2 drivers from the US registered?!? Still waiting for the PURE teams to sign up. Hopefully we can get a good read on the number of teams by the end of the month so we can work on the format a bit more.

PS> For the teams, if you want to submit an image to go with your team please PM me. Team Belgium or any single country is pretty easy, I can just use the flag, but for Team Nordic I picked the following:

120px-Nuvola_Nordic_flags.svg.png

If you form a region team you can actually put a link to an image on the web in the comments of your registration.

Such a small country Belgium.... but the first complete team to be confirmed. Welldone fellow countrymen 👍

WRP001
Still waiting for the PURE teams to sign up.

We will have a USA team for sure. Maybe an English ... Unfortunately people don't seem to be wild about making GTP accounts, especially this close to a new game.

We will have a USA team for sure. Maybe an English ... Unfortunately people don't seem to be wild about making GTP accounts, especially this close to a new game.

Yah, that's a hurdle some are just not willing to jump and everyone has a right to make that decision. Our job is to make our events attractive enough that it's well worth the 30-45 minute investment in building up a new GTP tag account until the qualifier is unlocked.

Personally, I'm hoping on a couple somewhat "dormant" pals to come out of semi-retirement for this one before I commit to a team, but if they don't respond fairly soon I'm just going to start a Team XXX USA myself.

I'm down to be a part of whatever NA team is put together

Yah, that's a hurdle some are just not willing to jump and everyone has a right to make that decision. Our job is to make our events attractive enough that it's well worth the 30-45 minute investment in building up a new GTP tag account until the qualifier is unlocked.

Personally, I'm hoping on a couple somewhat "dormant" pals to come out of semi-retirement for this one before I commit to a team, but if they don't respond fairly soon I'm just going to start a Team XXX USA myself.

haha, careful what you wish for...

Woh! Haven't seen you in a long time. 👍
Hi Tim. I've been around but I'm not as active as previously since I got a new job in January, so the time simply are'nt there for me.

But now after 6 months away, and a demo around the corner I'm slowly starting to put in more time again. :D

We still have an open spot on the Nordic team, if you're interested :D.

Thanks! 👍
But I think we'll be able to put a Swedish team together from PURE. At the moment, we're 3..

But we'll just keep in touch to see how things unfolds. 👍

👍👍
Tim, please let me tag along. LOL :)

We still have an open spot on the Nordic team, if you're interested :D.

Looks good, Tim 👍. I actually think the Finnish flag's missing, though...

If you find a better image send me the link.

The pure teams should put the PURE logo superimposed on the country flag. Or something similar. :lol:

@Biffy! Another wow... Haven't seen you since the Mazda enduro!

Makes me wonder what the release of GT6 will be like... A reunion maybe. :sly:

We could make team image when we know which country's are in our team and then make image with those fags (i think there's more official nordic countries but we could stick to scandinavian countries).
PS> For the teams, if you want to submit an image to go with your team please PM me. Team Belgium or any single country is pretty easy, I can just use the flag, but for Team Nordic I picked the following:

120px-Nuvola_Nordic_flags.svg.png

If you form a region team you can actually put a link to an image on the web in the comments of your registration.
Looks good, Tim 👍. I actually think the Finnish flag's missing, though...

Any british team co-pilots? I cant represent myself, PM me or whatever and we will get team UK on the board :D

I'm looking for other WRS members in the NA region or NA-East depending on who is interested for Team WRS NA/Team WRS USA-East.

👍👍
Tim, please let me tag along. LOL :)

Shawn & Joe, I've started "Team USA"... come join me!

If we get too many we can always split into USA/East and USA/West (or the extras can team up with a couple Canadian drivers and form Team NA).

Last edited:
Okay. Thanks Tim 👍.
We could make team image when we know which country's are in our team and then make image with those fags (i think there's more official nordic countries but we could stick to scandinavian countries).
Well, I agree, since there isn't listed any drivers from the Faroe Islands or Iceland, those flag aren't... well, needed, if you understand what I mean.

Edit:
scandinavian-map_flags_nsmt.png

What about that one :D? If we'll stick to "Nordic countries only", we should be covered, I guess :D.

Just to clarify, I won't post more "icon ideas" in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back