Interesting/Cool Modifications

• Thread starter ewitspaul
  • 1,061 comments
Some cars have a no wing feature that removed the wing entirely, interested to see it on more cars. So far I've seen the Delta and the Abarth 500 can do this.

Edit: Just did it on the RX7. I'm loving it!

Cizeta V16 has some Really cool spoiler options. Love the spoiler that looks like its melded to the Body of the car. looks like a boss and drives like one with a bit of downforce and ballast on the back wheels.
Have a pic of the Cizeta with all the spoiler options?

The melded spoiler sounds really cool.

I'm loving this thread! Keep them coming! Has anyone also noted the VW Beetle and Kombi (Samba) seem to be a lot lower on GT6 compared to GT5 with the race suspension and lowest height settings!
I've found that a lot of cars with full suspension can be lowered quite far compared to GT5. The BRZ/FRS/86 can be slammed to the ground.

The 1998 Lambotghini GT2 car has a second aero kit that completely changes the car. The 2 circular air intakes on the roof are replaced with small lower rectangle slits and the nose has been reshaped, giving the car more of a wedge-like look.
Like this?
lamborghini-diablo-gt2-01.jpg

I will also say I am liking the new brake upgrades, especially because they show on the cars. What I wish they would add to that is allow us to paint the calipers any color we want...
I agree. Also wish we could get some decals. I mean I don't need a full on livery editor, but some racing stripes and customs letters and numbers on cars would be cool and easy.

You better look again because the flat floors do make a difference.[/quote]

I look forwards to trying out cars modded with flat floors on the ring.

The 25th Anniversary Countach can have the wing a lot of Countach's are seen with. The Gallardo still has the same aero mods to make it look similar to a Superleggera. Though I'm a little sad as the E92 M3 no longer has the wing I used in GT5 to make it look like a M3 GTS. :( All the car's I've looked at have plenty of race car-esque wings, but not too many that look like manufacturer options, for example the wing on the Countach below.

View attachment 86562

Awesome. I was wondering about this and I was excited to get a Countach to see if that option was there in GT Auto. Real cool stuff to see that it is. Personally, I much prefer that Countach with the wing than without. Something just seems strange without it... Looks like it's missing something.

The most aggrevating thing about GT6's modifications so far is the fact that you can buy aero kits, and flat floors, but THEY DO NOTHING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF THE CAR

Just like GT5. I hate that. If I'm installing parts that would normally increase front end downforce, I want to actually get front end downforce. It's just there for looks. That's stupid. This isn't GTA V, it's a racing sim for christ sakes
I tuned a srt viper gts only gets up to 1087 bhp with areo parts it cud do 250 mph, 266 mph with nos. without any aero parts 278 mph, 296 mph with nos. so much for the 1300 bhp viper then.

I've found that a lot of cars with full suspension can be lowered quite far compared to GT5. The BRZ/FRS/86 can be slammed to the ground.

One thing I always found interesting/unrealistic in GT5 and now GT6 is the fact that the Citroen Xantia has height adjustable hydropneumatic suspension that can go quite low and quite high in real life by simply moving a sliding switch next to the handbrake, but in the game it's treated like any other car...

Latest Posts

Back