Interesting/Cool Modifications

• Thread starter ewitspaul
  • 1,061 comments
They look soo adorable :D :P

I'll take a 95 Miata :lol:

Great way to make the dupes, less dupey. Well played PD, well played.
Surprisingly, the one I have (the 89' Miata) has the stripe go around the air scoop on the front bumper so it looks even more cute. :lol:đź‘Ť

Some cars have a no wing feature that removed the wing entirely, interested to see it on more cars. So far I've seen the Delta and the Abarth 500 can do this.

Edit: Just did it on the RX7. I'm loving it!

I removed the wing on this Evo 6(Forgot the exact model) that I won
1417501_10202764591856164_1195991746_o_zps5617674c.jpg

BTK
You can buy t top inserts that are body color or black for the 78 Trans Am, someone already mentioned the topper for the El Camino. Also can have a tonneau cover.
you can also remove the trim/ chrome bumpers on the el camino

I find it funny how one of the complaints I read in a review was limited car customization. I think the car customization is great in the game. They added just enough stuff to make the cars "your own".

It's not NFS so I don't expect much.

AR Mito also have some optional parts :)

Edit: Plymouth Trans Am and Ford Mark '67 too...

Last edited:
The Charger gets some cool spoiler options that also affect the rear bumper a little bit. It has 2-3 different choices, I chose this one cause it fits with the wheels and the hood. The RX-7 gets a nice rear diffuser that now fits with the front bumper. I have removed the wing on both by the way.

Gemasolar.jpg

The Corvette C7 gets cool little carbon spoilers in front, side and back with a diffuser. The FXX can be painted and the stickers will change according to color, but the wheels cannot be painted or changed at all.

Gemasolar_1.jpg

The 370Z remains the same as in GT5 but now the 350Z gets something similar. For the 350Z, that was the second option, the first option is the same parts but painted. The 350Z also gets a small diffuser in the back and as you can bairly see, you can give it a small wing. Pretty cool.

Gemasolar_2.jpg

The Silvia now finally gets a back spoiler which fits perfectly with the rest of the car. The S2K now has a rear diffuser (not suer if it was there in GT5) and it fits with the kind of extreme spoilers it has for front and rear.

Gemasolar_3.jpg

One of the most extreme cases. The Trans Am. It has 3 different bodykits which all have pretty much different parts, I chose the most extreme version. This version not only adds parts in the front bumper, side and back, but also gives the car those small extra parts on top of the front fenders, next to the hood (they are more visible in the second picture). It has 2 custom wings and you can also remove the original wing, and it has "special" parts which either cover the door that splits the roof or change the material from metal to plastic and even cover the back window. The car is equipped with Racing Soft tyres and when you choose racing exhaust, the exhaust moves to the left side of the car, in front of the back wheels. No matter what color you choose, the decals of the Bird on the car will be painted accordingly to be distinguishable.

Gemasolar_5.jpg

Gemasolar_6.jpg

Gemasolar_7.jpg

Gemasolar_8.jpg

Neither the AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel nor the Nova SS have such extreme modifications, both just have a custom rear wing and a front spoiler.

Back