Interesting/Cool Modifications

• Thread starter ewitspaul
  • 1,061 comments
Tsukuba Circuit_1.jpg
Dbr 9 like drift car :D

If anyone is taking requests, I'd like to see all the options for the Ferrari 458, curious to see if you can actually put some different stuff on it this time around.

Also, same for the Mini Countryman.
With the 458 it looks like a proper Le mans Gt2 car. Spec racing for the win.

Also do not lower the car completely. When racing at Daytona road course it spins out at turns 2 and 4 of the super speedway. Raise up the car just a bit and it does not spin out.

With the 458 it looks like a proper Le mans Gt2 car. Spec racing for the win.

h52BB2404

Awesome news. Can you get pictures of it?

Also do not lower the car completely. When racing at Daytona road course it spins out at turns 2 and 4 of the super speedway. Raise up the car just a bit and it does not spin out.

Hmmm ok, useful to know as I figured I'd have to rework my setups with these new physics.

h52BB2404

Awesome news. Can you get pictures of it?

Hmmm ok, useful to know as I figured I'd have to rework my setups with these new physics.

I will tonight yes. I found the last wing option for it was one very similar to Le Mans spec so yes. So beautiful in red.

Awesome 👍

Those flat floors really add some raciness to some cars.

How about the Murcielagos?

The 288 GTO has nothing other than generic wings. Really disappointed me, I was hoping for the evolution body kit.
As a Group B fanatic, I have been trying to find drawings or pictures on the internet anywhere for the 288 dressed in its rally gear, but I can't find it anywhere. Yet you know for a fact that somewhere in Maranello there are files with the drawings and body work and such. The 288 evolution was a different model so I wouldn't expect that aero kit, but if
PD could get the rally trim from Maranello my mind would be blown.

The Jaguar XKR-S gets a brand new front bumper and side sills on option "b". It also replaces those funky apendages on the front bumper and replaces them with high placed diveplanes.

One of the most extreme cases. The Trans Am. It has 3 different bodykits which all have pretty much different parts, I chose the most extreme version. This version not only adds parts in the front bumper, side and back, but also gives the car those small extra parts on top of the front fenders, next to the hood (they are more visible in the second picture). It has 2 custom wings and you can also remove the original wing, and it has "special" parts which either cover the door that splits the roof or change the material from metal to plastic and even cover the back window. The car is equipped with Racing Soft tyres and when you choose racing exhaust, the exhaust moves to the left side of the car, in front of the back wheels. No matter what color you choose, the decals of the Bird on the car will be painted accordingly to be distinguishable.

View attachment 87743

I love the Bandit Trans Am, but since I changed the exhaust to the Racing one I can't get the original (better looking in my opinion) exhausts! What ever exhaust I had on last before selecting the normal stock one seems to stay!

Awesome 👍

Those flat floors really add some raciness to some cars.

How about the Murcielagos?

They looked nice too. Will get some more pics in this weekend tho and share accordingly.

What wheels are those and which paint/car did you use?
The wheels are Enkei RPF1s and the paint is Arancio Atlas. I don't remember where I got the paint though.

premium? standard? and is it both miata and mx5 or just one of them?

Only standard ones have the stripes. And the MX-5 and MX-5 Miatas have them, that one is a MX-5 Miata.

0zp6.jpg

Finally! A blue GTS with white stripes! The first time since the 90's. She's really fun to drive to.
Have you tried the new GTS yet? I'm literally the last person you would ever see in a Viper (or anything else American) and I absolutely love everything about it.

The wheels are Enkei RPF1s and the paint is Arancio Atlas. I don't remember where I got the paint though.

Only standard ones have the stripes. And the MX-5 and MX-5 Miatas have them, that one is a MX-5 Miata.

Sorry I meant the paint on the wheels. What car is it from?

Sorry I meant the paint on the wheels. What car is it from?

Oh, I think it's the pearl black from the GTR Black Edition (Meteor Flake Black Pearl (2P)). That's the black I use the most so it's most likely that.

The 458 mods are the same in GT5. :/ we need a GT2 version for sure.

The body kit does do just a bit more tho. IIRC you could only do the front lip and rear wing and one of 20 different wheels in GT5. In GT6 as you see, front lip, side skirt, floor pan and rear wing, and many more wheels for choices.

Some cars have a no wing feature that removed the wing entirely, interested to see it on more cars. So far I've seen the Delta and the Abarth 500 can do this.

Edit: Just did it on the RX7. I'm loving it!
180sx and r34 skyline can also have wings removed but supra didnt work to save ya trying :(

That modified 458 makes me think of the 458 Italia GT3.

5600880323_600a755822_o.jpg

Not as wild-looking as the GTC or GT2 (below), but still, very happy to see such transformation. It's like another FIA GT3 car for us, alongside the Z4 GT3, SLS AMG GT3, R8 LMS ultra, and GT-R NISMO GT3.

Ferrari-458-GTC-1.jpg
I'm for sure not willing to count it as a GT3 car though, we barely have GT3 as it I cus we only have 3 GT3 cars with 1 paint scheme and 2 blank ones we can't paint. They need to make it look like the SuperGT field, lots of paint schemes for the cars to make it look and feel like a real GT3 race.

Back