kjeldsen Messages 2,410 Apr 8, 2018 #1 One lap at N24... haha i feel so slow.. and old.. both is true! IOF Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy3EHsIophb90fuz7N814A
One lap at N24... haha i feel so slow.. and old.. both is true! IOF Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy3EHsIophb90fuz7N814A
Sander 001 Messages 2,645 Apr 8, 2018 #2 I recently began watching Z28 so I’m way out of the loop but who’s the IOF man? Z28 had much praise for him!
I recently began watching Z28 so I’m way out of the loop but who’s the IOF man? Z28 had much praise for him!
GT_Alex74 Messages 1,233 VS & 74 (France) Messages GT-Alex74 Apr 8, 2018 #3 IOF is one of the all time fastest GT racer in the world.
Nando deBem Messages 798 Vancouver Messages Nando_deBem Apr 9, 2018 #4 And he’s a real world driver. Freaking fast one too.
ststav01 Messages 341 Bulgaria Apr 9, 2018 #5 watched a few videos of IOF a couple of months ago - the guy makes it look so easy - it really amazes me how smooth he is with the corners great job
watched a few videos of IOF a couple of months ago - the guy makes it look so easy - it really amazes me how smooth he is with the corners great job
zaxs Messages 2,247 Croatia Messages samozaxs Messages samozaxs Apr 9, 2018 #6 Great feeling for sure, I was enjoying racing two races against JIM Giorgio, it was honor. But now I'm racing CD company... Btw, Nordschleife top 10 changed a lot last week or two after months of nothing in top 5. He and hol1 aren't on top anymore... Ti-tech is now n1
Great feeling for sure, I was enjoying racing two races against JIM Giorgio, it was honor. But now I'm racing CD company... Btw, Nordschleife top 10 changed a lot last week or two after months of nothing in top 5. He and hol1 aren't on top anymore... Ti-tech is now n1