iracing.com

• Thread starter red7
  • 21,570 comments
Well I guess if anyone is going to get dynamic tracks right it's going to be iRacing....But we'll see what happens.

It all sound good though, looks like it will be learning iRacing all over again...on a weekly basis :nervous:

Oops!! Wrong thread...!
Lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
The dynamic tracks update will definitely shake things up a bit. I feel it will give those of us with real life experience a but of a boost in speed as we know how all of this works already. Where and how things change, and what we need to change to maintain speed. Setups will become more important as well, and that will be doubled when we get the time transitions as things completely change at night...

I can't wait!

Somehow get into a top split GT1 race and Matt Malone streaming (Griptv) annnnnnnnnnd my internet turns to **** and i'm blinking every 5 seconds :guilty::guilty: :banghead:

Pulled over safely and quit so I don't cause a pile up on a live stream lol

Last edited:
Somehow get into a top split GT1 race and Matt Malone streaming (Griptv) annnnnnnnnnd my internet turns to **** and i'm blinking every 5 seconds :guilty::guilty: :banghead:

Pulled over safely and quit so I don't cause a pile up on a live stream lol
A week or so ago he was going for 10 incident free races in a row and he got to 7 in a row before joining an IPCC race in the Pontiac for his would be 8th incident free race. I just so happened to be in the race too and he wrecked out on the final lap so I beat him. :lol:

It's been awhile since I logged on so I finally got around to trying out the updated tires. I took the FGT3 around spa and wow does it trail brake or what! I don't remember being able to rotate so easily from trail braking. Other than that it felt pretty good, I typically don't run with FFB any more so I can't say anything in regards to feeling numb.

Jav
Why is that? Do you mean you turn the effects completely off, or do you still use the centering spring effect?

I used to have a wheel that would have issues when I entered a session. Sometimes I would have to unplug and re plug the wheel in to get it to work. At which point the FFB was not activated. Oddly enough, my fastest times came from those sessions. Maybe I lost the fear of feeling the car moving around. So I just drove.

Whens the black Friday sale and how much is discounted? Been away from iRacing due to college so my membership ran out. :(
If it ran out i think you're stuck paying full price :( The introductory offers which run all the time are for new members only and the other offers, like the Black Friday 50% off one (last Friday in November btw), are for members with an existing subscription.

If it ran out i think you're stuck paying full price :( The introductory offers which run all the time are for new members only and the other offers, like the Black Friday 50% off one (last Friday in November btw), are for members with an existing subscription.

Ah ok would it work if I bought 4 months, (3 and 1 month deals) then the full year on black Friday?

Speaking of which, I just won a street stock race @ brands that was hosted by a Grip TV member, Tubbzie. Those cars are AMAZING fun on road courses.

Back