iracing.com

• Thread starter red7
  • 21,570 comments
What about Leo Bodnar?

Never dealt with them, didn't even know they made wheels,

If I upgrade again I'm going with Z1 gear, I bought the app and the customer service is a 'slow' but when the ball is rolling they have the best going, I was on skype for at least 2 hours being walked through how to set it up properly,

Never dealt with them, didn't even know they made wheels,

If I upgrade again I'm going with Z1 gear, I bought the app and the customer service is a 'slow' but when the ball is rolling they have the best going, I was on skype for at least 2 hours being walked through how to set it up properly,

I can vouch for Leo Bodnar. I use their wheels for all of my sim rigs that I build for others. Exceptional quality and customer service. They are expensive, but my are they incredible to use. DD wheels in general are a massive game changer.

^ I'll back that as well, that and if you do have any problems they send a replacement immediately. I've been using their SS2 Wheel (54 version) for about 6 months now and had no problems with it at all, from what I've seen it's by far the easiest to setup, the one with the least number of reported EMI issues and generally regarded as the best performance.

There has been a change to the Pac 4 league for 2017.

Those of you who are in the Great Plains or Canada Clubs can now join the Pac 6 along with Northwest, Texas, California, and West. Obviously we had to undergo a name change in order to accomplish this. Check us out in the Extramural Club/Regional Forum and register for the season if you are in an eligible club.

Hope to see some GTP'ers out on track this coming season.

Has anyone had issues with the thrustmaster T500 with F1 rim add on failing to work on iracing? Its stupid! I can be in the middle of a race and it just stops recognising everything. I flick over to the thrustmaster control panel and everything is sweet, can play any other game on PC or PS3/4 with no issue yet when I return to iracing it fails again

^ what's your iracing name?

I was top split, got to the lead and should have stayed there. Got screwed twice on cautions, got back to 5th the first time, second time there was just not enough laps so i ended up 15th.

^ what's your iracing name?

I was top split, got to the lead and should have stayed there. Got screwed twice on cautions, got back to 5th the first time, second time there was just not enough laps so i ended up 15th.

I've been getting screwed hard at Indianapolis IndyCar fixed, some people just dont understand that they just need to breathe the throttle in the bends, I've been taken out of the top 3 in the last 3 laps, though I managed a win out of 4 attempts,

Also... I've been working on something for quite a while and I've become really happy (kind of) with the result.

If anyone knows of a channel called Leila R. Wilson on YouTube, she's put out a video called Bottom Split Bingo (a while ago):

WARNING: POTENTIAL STRONG LANGUAGE (I think that there is in this video, you have been warned!)

So what did I do?

I went into spectating Bottom Split Rookie Street Stock races themselves... and I made this:

http://osric.com/bingo-card-generator/?title=Bottom+Split+Bingo+VEE+Juan+point+Juan+point+TOO+(v1.1.2)+(EVERYBODY+DIES!)&words=Overcorrect,+Pace+Lap+Fail,+Swearing+(of+any+sort),+Cars+Making+a+Lap+Without+Any+Wrecks,+3++Car+Crash,+Text+Chat+Fight,+Voice+Chat+Fight,+Bad+Mic,+Unassisted+Spin,+Dairy+Queen+(Car+gets+Disqualified),+ARCA+Brakes+Moment,+Crash+in+Warmup+(practice+before+the+race),+Cole+Trickle+Paintscheme,+10-Year+Old+on+Mic,+Car+actually+slows+down+and+avoids+a+wreck+successfully,+Divebombing+++Wreck,+Car+Goes+Rolling,+Blinker,+Car+Goes+Full+Throttle+through+a+wreck+and+avoids+it+successfully,+Guy+talks+for+a+whole+lap+and+then+some,+Ridiculous+Blocking,+Successful+Retaliation,+Failed+Retaliation,+Voice+Chat+Insult,+Text+Chat+Insult,+Protest+Threats,+Netcode,+Crappy+Paintjob,+3+Wide+Moment+Ends+in+Wreck,+3+Wide+Moment+Ends+in+No+Wrecks,+Unsafe+Rejoin+ends+in+Wreck,+Unsafe+Rejoin+ends+in+Avoiding+Car+Spinning,+5++Car+Wreck,+"I'M+JUST+HERE+FOR+SR",+Car+Attempts+to+Wreck+the+Leader,+Car+Gets+Black+Flagged+for+Passing+Under+the+Yellow,+Excessively+Slow+Car+(attempting+to+try+and+get+SR),+Guy+just+here+for+SR+gets+wrecked,+"****"+used+5++times,+"****"+used+5++times,+"Let's+just+try+to+race+clean"+or+"No+wrecks+please"+(or+something+similar)+is+said+in+text+or+voice,+Person+that+said+"Let's+Try+and+Race+Clean"+or+"No+wrecks+please"+causes+a+wreck,+PIT+Maneuver,+10++Car+Wreck+(instantly+win+the+game+if+this+happens+and+this+is+on+your+card),+Obvious+excuses+for+why+a+car+failed+to+avoid+a+wreck+when+they+could+have+successfully+avoided+it,+Someone+saying+their+equipment+failed,+Wreck+on+Laps+1-10,+Wreck+on+Laps+10-20,+Wreck+on+Laps+30-40,+Wreck+on+Laps+40-50,+Less+than+half+of+the+field+finishes+the+race,+More+than+half+of+the+field+finishes+the+race,+More+than+10+cars+finish+without+any+incident+points+(instantly+win+the+game+if+this+happens),+Apparent+Troll,+Bragging,+2++Car+Wreck+on+Final+Lap,+Car+goes+the+Wrong+Way+for+No+Reason,+Post-Race+Wreck+(cars+crashing+that+start+from+before+the+line+and+the+crash+ends+over+the+line+will+count+for+this),+At+least+75%+of+the+field+wrecks+(Rounded+up+instantly+win+the+game+if+this+happens),+Crash+happens+under+Caution/Pace+Laps,+Car+Starts+from+Pit+LaNe,+*twiff*+(engine+blows+and+stops+working),+Extremely+stupid+corner+cutting+for+no+reason,+Driver+says+that+they+have+a+teammate+in+the+current+race,+Synchronized+Flipping+(instantly+win+the+game+if+this+happens+with+ONLY+3++cars+flipping+otherwise+count+this+as+a+normal+spot),+Driver+says+that+they+are+going+to+the+back+of+the+grid+for+any+reason,+Driver+acting+as+a+spotter+for+another+driver+for+any+reason,+Double+Dairy+Queen+(2+cars+involved+in+the+same+crash/incident+get+DQ'd+at+the+same+time),+SAAAAAAAAAVE+(driver+corrects+a+skid+and+keeps+going+in+the+right+direction+at+speed),+&freespace=true&freespaceValue=Any+driver+gets+an+incident+point&freespaceRandom=false&width=6&height=6&number=10#results

Welcome to hell.

Welcome to Bottom Split Bingo.

Rules are simple:

1. Spectate any Bottom Split race (Carb Cup, Rookie Street Stocks, or Pickup Cup recommended)
2. Every time something on your card happens, then cross it off your list
3. If you get 6 in a row or an instant win event happens, then you have bingo and call "Bingo"
4. Rinse, repeat, and enjoy!

(also it is possible to get Bingo multiple times in a row, even after you get bingo, keep playing!)

Enjoy endless hours of entertainment!

(you don't want to know how bad the iRacing community can get)

Also... I've been working on something for quite a while and I've become really happy (kind of) with the result.

If anyone knows of a channel called Leila R. Wilson on YouTube, she's put out a video called Bottom Split Bingo (a while ago):

WARNING: POTENTIAL STRONG LANGUAGE (I think that there is in this video, you have been warned!)

So what did I do?

I went into spectating Bottom Split Rookie Street Stock races themselves... and I made this:

http://osric.com/bingo-card-generator/?title=Bottom+Split+Bingo+VEE+Juan+point+Juan+point+TOO+(v1.1.2)+(EVERYBODY+DIES!)&words=Overcorrect,+Pace+Lap+Fail,+Swearing+(of+any+sort),+Cars+Making+a+Lap+Without+Any+Wrecks,+3++Car+Crash,+Text+Chat+Fight,+Voice+Chat+Fight,+Bad+Mic,+Unassisted+Spin,+Dairy+Queen+(Car+gets+Disqualified),+ARCA+Brakes+Moment,+Crash+in+Warmup+(practice+before+the+race),+Cole+Trickle+Paintscheme,+10-Year+Old+on+Mic,+Car+actually+slows+down+and+avoids+a+wreck+successfully,+Divebombing+++Wreck,+Car+Goes+Rolling,+Blinker,+Car+Goes+Full+Throttle+through+a+wreck+and+avoids+it+successfully,+Guy+talks+for+a+whole+lap+and+then+some,+Ridiculous+Blocking,+Successful+Retaliation,+Failed+Retaliation,+Voice+Chat+Insult,+Text+Chat+Insult,+Protest+Threats,+Netcode,+Crappy+Paintjob,+3+Wide+Moment+Ends+in+Wreck,+3+Wide+Moment+Ends+in+No+Wrecks,+Unsafe+Rejoin+ends+in+Wreck,+Unsafe+Rejoin+ends+in+Avoiding+Car+Spinning,+5++Car+Wreck,+"I'M+JUST+HERE+FOR+SR",+Car+Attempts+to+Wreck+the+Leader,+Car+Gets+Black+Flagged+for+Passing+Under+the+Yellow,+Excessively+Slow+Car+(attempting+to+try+and+get+SR),+Guy+just+here+for+SR+gets+wrecked,+"****"+used+5++times,+"****"+used+5++times,+"Let's+just+try+to+race+clean"+or+"No+wrecks+please"+(or+something+similar)+is+said+in+text+or+voice,+Person+that+said+"Let's+Try+and+Race+Clean"+or+"No+wrecks+please"+causes+a+wreck,+PIT+Maneuver,+10++Car+Wreck+(instantly+win+the+game+if+this+happens+and+this+is+on+your+card),+Obvious+excuses+for+why+a+car+failed+to+avoid+a+wreck+when+they+could+have+successfully+avoided+it,+Someone+saying+their+equipment+failed,+Wreck+on+Laps+1-10,+Wreck+on+Laps+10-20,+Wreck+on+Laps+30-40,+Wreck+on+Laps+40-50,+Less+than+half+of+the+field+finishes+the+race,+More+than+half+of+the+field+finishes+the+race,+More+than+10+cars+finish+without+any+incident+points+(instantly+win+the+game+if+this+happens),+Apparent+Troll,+Bragging,+2++Car+Wreck+on+Final+Lap,+Car+goes+the+Wrong+Way+for+No+Reason,+Post-Race+Wreck+(cars+crashing+that+start+from+before+the+line+and+the+crash+ends+over+the+line+will+count+for+this),+At+least+75%+of+the+field+wrecks+(Rounded+up+instantly+win+the+game+if+this+happens),+Crash+happens+under+Caution/Pace+Laps,+Car+Starts+from+Pit+LaNe,+*twiff*+(engine+blows+and+stops+working),+Extremely+stupid+corner+cutting+for+no+reason,+Driver+says+that+they+have+a+teammate+in+the+current+race,+Synchronized+Flipping+(instantly+win+the+game+if+this+happens+with+ONLY+3++cars+flipping+otherwise+count+this+as+a+normal+spot),+Driver+says+that+they+are+going+to+the+back+of+the+grid+for+any+reason,+Driver+acting+as+a+spotter+for+another+driver+for+any+reason,+Double+Dairy+Queen+(2+cars+involved+in+the+same+crash/incident+get+DQ'd+at+the+same+time),+SAAAAAAAAAVE+(driver+corrects+a+skid+and+keeps+going+in+the+right+direction+at+speed),+&freespace=true&freespaceValue=Any+driver+gets+an+incident+point&freespaceRandom=false&width=6&height=6&number=10#results

Welcome to hell.

Welcome to Bottom Split Bingo.

Rules are simple:

1. Spectate any Bottom Split race (Carb Cup, Rookie Street Stocks, or Pickup Cup recommended)
2. Every time something on your card happens, then cross it off your list
3. If you get 6 in a row or an instant win event happens, then you have bingo and call "Bingo"
4. Rinse, repeat, and enjoy!

(also it is possible to get Bingo multiple times in a row, even after you get bingo, keep playing!)

Enjoy endless hours of entertainment!

(you don't want to know how bad the iRacing community can get)

Yes! Now that looks like a fun game:)

Reminder for everyone to rerun the graphics config with the recent update. See settings tab on home page if you didn't already know.👍

Who's ready for some Bottom Split Bingo?!

(Also if someone could make a Daytona USA #41 Hornet Classic livery, then that would be amazing!)

Last edited:
So this is my first ever season changeover and I'm wondering how long it'll be until I can see anything other than rookie class and 3 A class races on the schedule.

So this is my first ever season changeover and I'm wondering how long it'll be until I can see anything other than rookie class and 3 A class races on the schedule.

Right now is week 13 which is when they release a new build. The normal 12 week season will start back next week.

Last edited:
upload_2016-12-12_15-1-48.png

:D

Did my first race of the new season in the Global Challenge with the Caddy at Lime Rock Park.

For some reason, I found this version of the car to be bit better than previous versions. Either it was just me getting good, or the car is much less prone to sliding without any chance to save it. And it doesn't feel like a cruise ship on land.

One big incident occurred, got into the right rear of another driver coming into the final corner. The driver saved it but I spun into the grass, no damage, but I did rack up a car contact offense. Ended up in the 6th out of 21st position, and with 6 incident points. Not too bad for a first race!

Did my first race of the new season in the Global Challenge with the Caddy at Lime Rock Park.

For some reason, I found this version of the car to be bit better than previous versions. Either it was just me getting good, or the car is much less prone to sliding without any chance to save it. And it doesn't feel like a cruise ship on land.

One big incident occurred, got into the right rear of another driver coming into the final corner. The driver saved it but I spun into the grass, no damage, but I did rack up a car contact offense. Ended up in the 6th out of 21st position, and with 6 incident points. Not too bad for a first race!

Is the Caddy actually driveable?

Back