IRS GT4 Championship Series - Series Complete! Season 2 starts soon!!

We will be going forward with Race 1 tomorrow!!

@fastone371 I will whip a livery for you late tonight and share it.

Oh, damn! You're in the Lexus! I love that car. How do you feel about this livery?
View attachment 831885

Perfect!!!!

I am at work today until around 12 CST. That classification lobby yesterday was also up while I was at work, doggone it. It was extremely busy at work, worked late and couldnt even check my messages yesterday.

What is the ID Number for the room, I’m sorry I be late for qualifying I was making my livery today I was busy whole week long.

did anybody stream I’d love to see what the field looks like.

I didn't save the replay nor stream, but it was only myself, @Clean Racer , @Bass Addict , and @nico4711 . I took pole on a 1:51.4. I held the lead at the start and pulled away from there. Clean racer and Bass looked to have a pretty close battle up to about 5 laps to go when Bass dropped off. Nico didn't quite have the pace and ended up pitting twice. In the end I won by a fair margin. Clean racer 2nd, followed by Bass and Nico.

I hope the future races can get more of you guys to join.

I didn't save the replay nor stream, but it was only myself, @Clean Racer , @Bass Addict , and @nico4711 . I took pole on a 1:51.4. I held the lead at the start and pulled away from there. Clean racer and Bass looked to have a pretty close battle up to about 5 laps to go when Bass dropped off. Nico didn't quite have the pace and ended up pitting twice. In the end I won by a fair margin. Clean racer 2nd, followed by Bass and Nico.

Yes. That's a great summary. This is why I am thinking of moving the race 1 hour to 11am. Hopefully this will get us some more drivers. I am sad to see that 10 signed up and only 4 showed.

Mornings aren’t very popular times for these things unfortunately.
What is a popular time? I can't figure it out. I though we would get a mix of drivers from Europe and the Americas. Who can race in the middle of the day in the summer - Don't people prefer to be outside with the nice weather?

I suppose VRR has success mid day but most series I know that are successful and long lasting race at night, roughly 9pm EST. That’s the only time slot I could even consider personally. Snail, ARL, PITS, Camel and most previously successful IRS series use that time slot or later regardless of the day of the week. I do understand what your intention was. Maybe some more advertising and word of mouth could attract some EMEA region guys over.

I suppose VRR has success mid day but most series I know that are successful and long lasting race at night, roughly 9pm EST. That’s the only time slot I could even consider personally. Snail, ARL, PITS, Camel and most previously successful IRS series use that time slot or later regardless of the day of the week. I do understand what your intention was. Maybe some more advertising and word of mouth could attract some EMEA region guys over.
Thank you. Good advice.

its mostly about the time not the series or the host....I'll will endeavor to make it from now on. I had a concrete get out of jail free card and I really like racing with all the guys mentioned. We need to get @GTP_Guido here.

Thank you. Good advice.
Oh!...I wave the BS Flag.
Most series...that you know.( I apologize for than bad bit of unsubtle wordsmith but...) There are MANY more drivers in Europe than here and any series that wants a FULL room has to play to the numbers. Weekend days are open to THE WHOLE WORLD....not just a few guys in the states, and we really need those guys to make a series viable unless the organization has more than 100+ members. I like the attempt to rally guys from all over.....but this friggin country is 4 time zones wide. Asking guys to get up on Saturday (a recovery day for Friday night) morning at 0700 on the wrong coast is just not gonna happen. That means that most drivers from Central, Mountain and West Coast as not going to take part....hell they aren't even functioning yet. Moving another hour will get some more Central guys, but unless we are conflicting with another series....the later the better....it opens up the window, and in this era of too many sims and not enough drivers, all series need all the help you can get. IMHO.(needless to say). @monoha @Goldomor

Yes. That's a great summary. This is why I am thinking of moving the race 1 hour to 11am. Hopefully this will get us some more drivers. I am sad to see that 10 signed up and only 4 showed.

That would be a easier for me, I can get my Saturday chores out of the way before,race time then.
If you move the start time to evening I think you would clash with too many other series' that are already in existence. I think it's just plain tough to get a series started, our MSN started slow but is gradually picking up steam but I think we have only had a full field 1 time in a season and a half. There always seem to be a couple regulars who miss a race or 2 for different reasons but once you find guys that you like racing with I think that you will steadily start to grow.

@Jeeves_ACBC @SDM_Viper @nico4711 @DesertPenguin @GTP_Nail @fastone371 @Bass Addict @Alan_2134 @MajorPile

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

RACE TIME IS NOW MOVED TO 11AM!

Hoping attendance is better this week for Brands Hatch.:gtpflag:

So that would be 10AM CST if my old brain still functions properly.
I am fine with starting at the rear for missing the classification races, it's not like I will be a threat to win anyway.

I still need a proper livery please, any will work for me as long as it meets requirements. I liked the one you showed to me a few posts back.

So that would be 10AM CST if my old brain still functions properly.
I am fine with starting at the rear for missing the classification races, it's not like I will be a threat to win anyway.

I still need a proper livery please, any will work for me as long as it meets requirements. I liked the one you showed to me a few posts back.
I believe I already edited that one and shared it. I picked a number for you since you didn't tell me a number preference. Let me know when you find it.

Back