IRS GT4 Championship Series - Series Complete! Season 2 starts soon!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clean Racer
  • 517 comments
  • 28,227 views
Even though we only had a few guys show up it was still fun racing this morning. Clean Racer and myself had some great battles.
 
Here it is @GTP_Nail
I think it need a few more finishing touches.. lol
7358890602343432716.jpg
 
The VLN/Ring Rats are messing around for some short races today at 1330 at the N24 daytime
 
Hey fellow racers! Due to me starting my new job not requiring me to work Saturdays! I learned I could do the aeries full time again! Hope to be a good series with fellow other racers!

SDM_Viper
 
Hey fellow racers! Due to me starting my new job not requiring me to work Saturdays! I learned I could do the aeries full time again! Hope to be a good series with fellow other racers!

SDM_Viper
I'll add you back to the roster.👍
 
I'll add you back to the roster.👍
Just FYI he's on there twice. ;)

I'll go ahead and give this a shot, even though I'd rather be sleeping at 8am on a Saturday. :lol:

PSN ID = R1600Turbo
Car Choice = BMW M4
Car Number = 71
Primary Sponsor = TBD

Edit: I might give the McLaren a go. Will update.
 
Last edited:
Just FYI he's on there twice. ;)

I'll go ahead and give this a shot, even though I'd rather be sleeping at 8am on a Saturday. :lol:

PSN ID = R1600Turbo
Car Choice = BMW M4
Car Number = 71
Primary Sponsor = TBD

Edit: I might give the McLaren a go. Will update.
Need a livery?
 
Question about the tires, the OP says Maximum RM, Minimum RS. Is that flipped?

Edit: Confirming entry.

PSN ID = R1600Turbo
Car Choice = BMW M4
Car Number = 71
Primary Sponsor = BMW M Division
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm gonna be working so I can't make it this week. Sorry
 
I might have a practice room open tonight if anyone is interested. Maybe do a short race with a mock grid lap so everyone has a chance to see what it's like before the real deal tomorrow?

Edit: Around 5pm PDT
 
Last edited:
That little dude is the Phantum Phlyer... the unofficial Avatar of the McDonnell Douglas Phantom II F-4 Jet fighter ( note I did not say “ fighter jet”... as in what other kind of fighters are there.God I hate it when the newsies create incorrect terms:mad:)
And yes just search for phantum or phantom or maybe f4.
 
I might have a practice room open tonight if anyone is interested. Maybe do a short race with a mock grid lap so everyone has a chance to see what it's like before the real deal tomorrow?

Edit: Around 5pm PDT
Room is open to friends only to avoid randoms. Send me a FR if you want to join. 👍

Edit: Closed.
 
Last edited:
That little dude is the Phantum Phlyer... the unofficial Avatar of the McDonnell Douglas Phantom II F-4 Jet fighter ( note I did not say “ fighter jet”... as in what other kind of fighters are there.God I hate it when the newsies create incorrect terms:mad:)
And yes just search for phantum or phantom or maybe f4.
That's cool. I'm going to put him in your livery and share it again.
 
Back