IRS GT4 Championship Series - Series Complete! Season 2 starts soon!!

Here it is @GTP_Nail
I think it need a few more finishing touches.. lol
7358890602343432716.jpg

I'll add you back to the roster.👍
Just FYI he's on there twice. ;)

I'll go ahead and give this a shot, even though I'd rather be sleeping at 8am on a Saturday. :lol:

PSN ID = R1600Turbo
Car Choice = BMW M4
Car Number = 71
Primary Sponsor = TBD

Edit: I might give the McLaren a go. Will update.

Last edited:
Just FYI he's on there twice. ;)

I'll go ahead and give this a shot, even though I'd rather be sleeping at 8am on a Saturday. :lol:

PSN ID = R1600Turbo
Car Choice = BMW M4
Car Number = 71
Primary Sponsor = TBD

Edit: I might give the McLaren a go. Will update.
Need a livery?

Question about the tires, the OP says Maximum RM, Minimum RS. Is that flipped?

Edit: Confirming entry.

PSN ID = R1600Turbo
Car Choice = BMW M4
Car Number = 71
Primary Sponsor = BMW M Division

Last edited:
I might have a practice room open tonight if anyone is interested. Maybe do a short race with a mock grid lap so everyone has a chance to see what it's like before the real deal tomorrow?

Edit: Around 5pm PDT

Last edited:
That little dude is the Phantum Phlyer... the unofficial Avatar of the McDonnell Douglas Phantom II F-4 Jet fighter ( note I did not say “ fighter jet”... as in what other kind of fighters are there.God I hate it when the newsies create incorrect terms:mad:)
And yes just search for phantum or phantom or maybe f4.

I might have a practice room open tonight if anyone is interested. Maybe do a short race with a mock grid lap so everyone has a chance to see what it's like before the real deal tomorrow?

Edit: Around 5pm PDT
Room is open to friends only to avoid randoms. Send me a FR if you want to join. 👍

Edit: Closed.

Last edited:
That little dude is the Phantum Phlyer... the unofficial Avatar of the McDonnell Douglas Phantom II F-4 Jet fighter ( note I did not say “ fighter jet”... as in what other kind of fighters are there.God I hate it when the newsies create incorrect terms:mad:)
And yes just search for phantum or phantom or maybe f4.
That's cool. I'm going to put him in your livery and share it again.

Back