IRS GT4 Championship Series - Series Complete! Season 2 starts soon!!

I believe I already edited that one and shared it. I picked a number for you since you didn't tell me a number preference. Let me know when you find it.
OK, it probably wont be for a couple days yet but I try to check it out ASAP, thank you so kindly.

Sorry I missed this race. Had better things to witness over the weekend. :)

4C474C79-8F56-47BF-920B-8B31C644A96A.jpeg

Hello guys, just to let you all know that I have been dealing with a lot of stuff outside of my commitments to sim racing. And unfortunately, I will have to pull out of this series because of a job that will have to make me work Saturday mornings. Thank you all and good luck racing.

SDM_Viper

Hello guys, just to let you all know that I have been dealing with a lot of stuff outside of my commitments to sim racing. And unfortunately, I will have to pull out of this series because of a job that will have to make me work Saturday mornings. Thank you all and good luck racing.

SDM_Viper
Hope all is going well and ..
Congratulations on the new job.

I believe I already edited that one and shared it. I picked a number for you since you didn't tell me a number preference. Let me know when you find it.

I found a Go Pro Lexus #37, that will work if that's the one you meant, thank you

Last edited:
depending on when I get up I may be in a totally illegally liveried car...but I’ll be there...God willing and the sun still rises
I think I messed up the schedule and some folks may think we have the week off because the schedule posted in the OP says Brands Hatch race is July 13th. I think my original thought was that most Americans would be busy this weekend. With the holiday and all.

@DesertPenguin @fastone371 @RoadRageDudez @Alan_2134 @GTP_Nail @Jeeves_ACBC @Bass Addict @nico4711 @JuceyJ804

Who was counting on a race this week and who is available to race tomorrow at 11am EST? I don't want to screw guys on either side so I am at the mercy of the group. The schedule is posted as I originally intended. No race for the 6th of July because of the Holiday here in the States and all but even I commented and believed that there was a race this week because,...well...life is nuts lately. So please post if you have a serious issue with the situation. Like I said..I don't want to screw either side. My apologies.

What...what....the scheduled time changes, I can race, and there’s no race....well how about some fun at Brands anyway....no never mind Zzzzzzzzz
I will be available regardless because, as I mentioned...I was also thinking that there was a race tomorrow. However, the schedule says otherwise.

I am out due to family commitments and was happy to see no race today on the schedule...

It is no problem either way for me as I am a reserve driver trying to change my schedule to make as many races as possible. :)

Good luck today guys!

:cheers:

Hey guys.

We will be sticking by the schedule as posted. BUT..

I will be in a lobby if anyone want to do some racing. Just join in on my chat.

I was planning on racing today, of course that was without much practice but I still planned on being there. See you in a little while Mr. Clean

Back