(IRS) International Racing Series Main Hub | New Drivers Welcome

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 328 comments
If the league is open , I would pick a Subaru WRX for the new season.

Let me know if you need more details

Psn: akbargaming23
Welcome ak23, this thread is our main hub and we don't actually run our series from this thread. You can check out the Superbug Series and the Scirocco Cup. Those are our 2 current series.

So today, after 1 year and 3 months I received my diploma in Automotive Technology with Ford Accelerated Credentials Training from Universal Technical Institute!
IMG_3385.JPG

IMG_3384.JPG

I found this hilarious creepy clipart of a beefy penguin but it has a watermark on it. I put it in the SVG Request thread so maybe we'll get it on our cars.

PENGUIN-FULL0506.png

Our Tuesday night's just got more competitive.

An event is being organized that will conflict with what we have been doing in the IRS. Here's hoping we can still recruit competitors for Tuesday night events.

@aceboy127 @Dylan @AngryEater the couple "1 Lap Magic" Races we did Saturday night were awesome. It is nice to have a nice relaxing night every once and a while and mess around.
Yeah, I agree. That was absolutely fantastic. I timestamped the stream to start at the beginning of the 1st race. The 2nd race is really incredible though.

Route X with no Nascar. :yuck:
I'm looking forward to speed comparisons with 20 cars on track at once (offline). Sadly I don't see us getting much use out of this track. I almost feel as if this is true.
i-hope-you-kids-see-what-a-silly-waste-of-resources-this-is.jpg

Double Post. I just realized something... We're getting Route X, man I cannot wait for sport mode to utilize it. :lol:

Hi IRS,

Any special event cooking up for GTS and EU timezone friendly any time soon?

The 2.4h Le Mans race back in 2018 was nice.
There's a very good chance there will be another 2.4 hour race this year, although that's a little while from now. We may have a special event planned in the near future, but I cannot specify any details yet.

Well, I assure you this weekend I am planning to make some major announcements regarding the Trans Am World Challenge. It's very likely the classes and schedule will be revealed this weekend. I know one of the other series organizers may have something up his sleeve as well.

And my Wednesday night series is always growing. I know it's not as ideal as the weekend but it's a lot of fun and with one track a week it will last a long time before we have to deal with repeating track. I also only run four week seasons so you don't have to worry about getting too far behind in points before we reset for a new season. I also encourage participation because the Top 2 and Bottom 2 drivers that have raced every week in a season get to pick the next season's tracks. This way you don't have to be fast to get a say, just show up. 👍

Ok, I know everyone is highly anticipating announcements for the Trans Am World Challenge. This Friday evening (time TBD) I plan on having a livestream going and a lobby open where I am going to reveal the series in it's entirety. I will post the livestream up here for those that cannot make it out. It's time to get this thing out there in the public eye. I cannot wait to see everyone's feedback on this series.

Ok, I know everyone is highly anticipating announcements for the Trans Am World Challenge. This Friday evening (time TBD) I plan on having a livestream going and a lobby open where I am going to reveal the series in it's entirety. I will post the livestream up here for those that cannot make it out. It's time to get this thing out there in the public eye. I cannot wait to see everyone's feedback on this series.

This sounds fantastic! I'm in!

I actually have to work a little late tonight, but I still plan on starting between 8:30 and 9 eastern. Oh, and what's this I hear about IROC?

Latest Posts

Back