IRS | Renault Sport Trophy | Am Drivers Wanted! | Saturdays 8:30p EST | November 16: Round 6: Spa

When should we race at Spa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a heads up, I work tomorrow, so i may or may not be late to the lobby either during practice or qualifying, but I should still be making the race.

Just a heads up, I work tomorrow, so i may or may not be late to the lobby either during practice or qualifying, but I should still be making the race.
Well Monza is your favorite track right, if Blancpain was anything to go by. You may miss qualifying but I'm sure you'll be good to go for the race. ;)

That's why I'll have 30 minutes of practice before we even qualify. Just a few laps to acclimate yourself to the car and track. Good thing Monza doesn't have a lot turns or turn variety.

That's why I'll have 30 minutes of practice before we even qualify. Just a few laps to acclimate yourself to the car and track. Good thing Monza doesn't have a lot turns or turn variety.
Nah, we just got an Ant, a mopp, and a snek. :lol:

Nah, we just got an Ant, a mopp, and a snek. :lol:
Gonna be slithering myself across the track and yeet it into turn one. Only way I'll make up positions lmao
hiding snek.jpg

Back