IRS | Renault Sport Trophy | Am Drivers Wanted! | Saturdays 8:30p EST | November 16: Round 6: Spa

When should we race at Spa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would have a better shot at a Friday schedule than Saturday's, except for my scheduled Porsche Cup nights. Cannot be on til late most Saturdays. Only other issue is if my Lambo series gets off the ground for the start of November, but if numbers aren't there, I will be pushing it back until I get the numbers needed, Dec, January ish, so Fridays might work.

I would have a better shot at a Friday schedule than Saturday's, except for my scheduled Porsche Cup nights. Cannot be on til late most Saturdays. Only other issue is if my Lambo series gets off the ground for the start of November, but if numbers aren't there, I will be pushing it back until I get the numbers needed, Dec, January ish, so Fridays might work.
It's alright man, many of us are working with limited options for days we can race. For @Clean Racer his best day is Monday so he runs a series on that night. Thankfully I work days so I have every night of the week available. I'm more interested in catering to as many people as I can. After doing this for awhile now I basically know some people's driving schedules lol. I know we'd lose you on Fridays, but if it's only once a month/"season" and we do a drop score then you're fine.

Gotcha. As of now there is already another series planned for Fridays so after this is done we will take two weeks off and then start the next season of the Blancpain GT Challenge on Saturdays.

So you'd prefer we wait? I can always do another season of this in a row, or come up with something else. I have plenty of ideas already written out.

I can make work Fridays most weeks but depending on work and social life that would cause me to miss some races. Saturday works much better for me if I am to run for a championship as opposed to racing for fun. But then again other things get in the way such as work and personal travel. In short I’d prefer to have some series on Saturday nights so there is a chance I could contest a full season once or twice a year. If not, I’m here for the fun anyway and would make the events that I could on Friday

Hey everyone. I had a slip on the stairs yesterday and felt like everything was just a little swollen but today I went to the Urgent Care and turns out I fractured a bone or two in my foot. I've never broken anything before. I've even got crutches! Anyway, I don't think I'm gonna be racing for at least a week or two.

Thanks. I still plan on hosting and possibly doing commentary. Anyone wanna join me as it's more fun with two people bouncing off each other?

I believe massive thanks are in order for @DesertPenguin, while this is his series and it obviously just started, he is still willing to give up a couple of hours on Saturday nights to host the races even though he cannot participate. I believe this says a lot about his character and dedication to finish out what he started. I know I'd have a tough time doing the same. So, thank you DP for your willingness to continue even though you are unable to join us on track.

If anyone has a baseline setup they wouldn’t mind sharing it’d be much appreciated. Sardegna is a new track for me since I just returned to gt sport and dialing in the car among learning the new track will be super time consuming in a week where I am already a bit short on time.

Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday. And also to comment on aces post above @DesertPenguin thank you for your dedication as a series organizer.

Last edited:
1. DesertPenguin
2. AngryEater
3. Dylan

Been a while since I've had a full week to prepare for a race. Can't wait to see what comes of it.

Sorry, force of habit. I am not racing this weekend. Just gonna host.

1. AngryEater
2. Dylan

tenor (2).gif

I'm In

Back