IRS | Renault Sport Trophy | Am Drivers Wanted! | Saturdays 8:30p EST | November 16: Round 6: Spa

When should we race at Spa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the final list of drivers for tonight. I'm going to send out friend request to everyone that's not on my list yet.

1. DesertPenguin
2. Whitey093
3. Neyrox
4. VRR
5. Antares26
6. TetsuKobura
7. bloodboyblue
8. llNovall
9. aceboy127
10. Herimopp89
11. Dylan
12. CPT_RowdyGiff
13. CAB114
14. Thiago Reiser
15. TrackBound7
16. AngryEater (Maybe) Can we get Bambi again for safety car?

This is the final list of drivers for tonight. I'm going to send out friend request to everyone that's not on my list yet.

1. DesertPenguin
2. Whitey093
3. Neyrox
4. VRR
5. Antares26
6. TetsuKobura
7. bloodboyblue
8. llNovall
9. aceboy127
10. Herimopp89
11. Dylan
12. CPT_RowdyGiff
13. CAB114
14. Thiago Reiser
15. TrackBound7
16. AngryEater (Maybe) Can we get Bambi again for safety car?
Not going to make it tonight fellas. Having company that I dont expect to leave until late evening 9:930ish. Good luck to everyone, and post up the replays. Should be a good looking series as much as a good driving series. Nice job @DesertPenguin

Not going to make it tonight fellas. Having company that I dont expect to leave until late evening 9:930ish. Good luck to everyone, and post up the replays. Should be a good looking series as much as a good driving series. Nice job @DesertPenguin
I'll definitely be streaming my bumper cam so you'll probably get a good view from the middle of the pack.

My sponsor has been determined.
G Fuel.
IMG_4428.PNG

Lookin' good!

I forgot to mention this sooner but next week we will be off and then we continue with the remaining five rounds. I have an engagement party I thought was during the day but it will be going into the night and I won't be back in time.

Just a heads up. We will be running with Light damage tonight just as a preview of what's to come. Rounds 2-6 will use Heavy damage

Just a heads up. We will be running with Light damage tonight just as a preview of what's to come. Rounds 2-6 will use Heavy damage
I mean, the only problem area is turn 1, lap 1. If everyone takes it easy and we have some spacing on the initial start, we should be fine. And if some thing does go wrong, that's what the safety car is for.

Yes, but we also have some new members and I don't want a race ruined early on because we didn't know how someone drives. This way we get the information we need and a race isn't over. After that everyone involved knows the consequences and adjusts accordingly.

I have a practice room up, the only thing I don’t think I have right is the starting fuel. Says to be 90% but the game has it in liters
0475-4158-5552-8920-9924

henlo, i gotta pull out of this series, i've already explained to eva why. I hope the best for u guys and this series.

Attachments

• whiteglint-inaction.jpg
    whiteglint-inaction.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 16
That was really fun all around. I lost out to a battle with @Eva and @bloodyboyblue but had I not made mistakes we'd be all together to the end. It's really nice to see cars close to each other throughout the race. Take a week off, fix up the tune a bit and come back strong for Sardegna Road Track A

:cheers:

Absolutely! We always have someone that can't show up so you'll be on the reserve list for when that happens.

Being that there are a lot of red colored liveries, I have opted to change mine using a pattern mask. I hope you guys like it.

8287186344311031329_23.jpg

Back