IRS Superbug Series Season 2 | Noir and CWM are your back-to-back champions!

Tonight will be my final race for Universal Technical Institute as my primary sponsor for the time being. Will be running a slightly modified look tonight. Hopefully I can pull off a good result.

Because people spending time with loved ones during the holidays I'd assume
If they were truly loved ones they'd know to leave us alone after 9pm EST :lol:

I do understand though that's the weekend so there's that. The Scirocco Cup is on Tuesdays and my series is on Wednesdays so I'm gonna keep going through the holiday season. I'm also Jewish so Christmas is just Chinese take-out dinner night to me.

If they were truly loved ones they'd know to leave us alone after 9pm EST :lol:

I do understand though that's the weekend so there's that. The Scirocco Cup is on Tuesdays and my series is on Wednesdays so I'm gonna keep going through the holiday season. I'm also Jewish so Christmas is just Chinese take-out dinner night to me.

Yea I'd imagine mostly for people that have to travel to visit family. Me however most of my family lives in the town I live in with the exception of my wife's father's side which is from western New York state 6 hrs away...

Interested in joining up for next season

Gtplanet jw_wk1010

Psn jw_wk1010

Number 30

Team and sponsor tbd
Hey jw, good to see you. You are more than welcome to join up for the remainder of this season if you'd like, we are currently on our winter break with a plan to finish of the 2nd half of the season in 2019.

Hey jw, good to see you. You are more than welcome to join up for the remainder of this season if you'd like, we are currently on our winter break with a plan to finish of the 2nd half of the season in 2019.
Thanks man will have to turn some laps with the bug but if I have a couple weeks it seems count me in

I unfortunately have to announce that I'm withdrawing from this series. In the middle of a big move and I'm gonna be busy for the next month or two.

Thank you all for the races I did compete in. I hope to see you all on track again very soon.

Is there any possibility of starting a few minutes late? Rinsky's monthly endurance race starts at 8pm and is 1.5 hours. Maybe we can work with him to start a little earlier and between the two of us it creates a small enough window to do both.

Me and @Miguelinho will have new suits for the 2019 season. hopefully one of them will be on the top step lol.

20190101142034.jpg

Back