IRS | Toyota 86 Racing Series | Mondays 9p EST | BIG FINALE TONIGHT: Dragon Trail - Seaside II

Welcome aboard! We will be starting our next season soon, and there's bound to be more IRS stuff in the near future so check us out!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...g-series-main-hub-new-drivers-welcome.371805/
Welcome aboard! We will be starting our next season soon, and there's bound to be more IRS stuff in the near future so check us out!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...g-series-main-hub-new-drivers-welcome.371805/

Thank you, and just to let you know, i changed my psn id to match my discord/steam accounts, so its "FasterTaco" now.

I'm sorry for the schedule delay. I will have it up sometime tomorrow. For starts, we will be doing 6 weeks again and will be starting at Blue Moon Bay Infield A on June 17th. Get some practice in and be careful with the last turn! Don't hit the wall or someone behind you will probably hit you too :D

Schedule is up for Season 8. At this point with how many tracks have been used I tried to make a good balance between repeats and new appearances. Blue Moon Bay Infield A and Nurburgring GP are returning, while some variations on previously seen tracks are showing up. I hope you guys have a good time.

Season 8:
June 17:
Blue Moon Bay - Infield A
June 24: Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa+Miyabi II
July 1: Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop
July 8: Nurburgring GP
July 15: Red Bull Ring - Short
July 22: Dragon Trail - Seaside II

If we get a new track in the next update I may swap it in for Nurburgring GP or something. Depends when it comes out.

See you guys out there. (as long as I get home from work on time ;) )

8286715755614994964_0.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not planning on any major modifications to my livery, but might add a little something, you never know. I should be able to make it tonight. The 2.4 has been absolutely killing me.

I'm not planning on any major modifications to my livery, but might add a little something, you never know. I should be able to make it tonight. The 2.4 has been absolutely killing me.
It'll be nice to have something simple to race and not worry about the 2.4H right now. Qualifying is pretty much done and classes are determined. Just gotta wait for the race to play out.

R1600Turbo posted new liveries on the Activity Feed and they look pretty cool. I found some more red/black/white patterns to try out to work with GT Omega Racing.

Hey guys, I'm really sorry but I"m having an emergency here at home and can't run the lobby tonight. If someone else is capable of doing so and would like to volunteer to do so I'd be more than happy to let you. Everything you need to know is in the first posts and save the replays so I can watch them later for scoring.

If no one else can host we'll just postpone until next week. No big deal.

I had a lot of fun last night, those were some extremely close races all night long. That said, I am going to withdraw from this series to pursue more endurance length events with pit stops and strategy. That’s where my interest lies these days so that’s what I want to dedicate my time to exclusively.

I had a lot of fun last night, those were some extremely close races all night long. That said, I am going to withdraw from this series to pursue more endurance length events with pit stops and strategy. That’s where my interest lies these days so that’s what I want to dedicate my time to exclusively.
I'm sorry you feel this way. We will see on track in some form or another. You're a good racer and we need more like you. 👍

Straight back into it, we had some very close racing last night in all three races! I'll have the scores up later today, just finalizing the look of the spreadsheet.

Just a heads up, this series will be taking a break after this season. Monday night IRS racing will continue but with a different car. Pretty much everything else will remain. Sprint races with a low powered car. The show must go on! ;)

That's unfortunate man, I know we've been having some great battles lately. I'm sure we'll be seeing you around though. ;)

Back