Is 295mph in a Veyron good?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kierster99
  • 17 comments
  • 1,358 views
Messages
83
United Kingdom
luton
Messages
THECODFATHER_-99
Title asks it all.
 
Last edited:
kierster99
Title asks it all.

I also mean veyron but I'm on the app so I can't change it.

That is pretty good. I know people can hit 300, but 295 is really nice too
 
I did 309 in my SL65, but was drafting. Lol
 
Anywhere between 290 and 305 is the rough speed for a non-drafting veyron, so 295 is in the good area. Mine runs 299 but won't even make the corners at route x, so you have to resort to stock suspension, which in turn lowers the speed quite dramatically.
 
If anyone can help me get past the 300mph barrier that will be fantastic thanks!
 
kierster99
If anyone can help me get past the 300mph barrier that will be fantastic thanks!

Take it to the tuning section, or look at the GT5 Top Speed thread. I'd provide you a link but im on my phone. You might find a tune there
 
What track? I can get mine up to 287 at La Sarthe's straight with sports softs on it
 
Top speed drafting so far, 387MPH, that`s right MPH. (X track, of course) No problem turning.
 
i can get mine 327 with no draft. so 295 is an ok start
 
i can get mine 327 with no draft. so 295 is an ok start

This is a tune I would like to see, as everyone else posting verifyable speeds in the route X threads is around 20 or so mph slower than this. (Photos are meaningless for this, as I've seen photoshopped screens showing similar claims.)
 
Last edited:
I think I'll post a thread in the tuning section for help.
 
295 is definitely good and if she aint broke in, well your certainly on the right path.

That 327 MPH claim I wouldnt give much credit to.
 
I did over 360 with draft in a veyron
 
295mph in ANY street legal car is good. :lol:
 
I did over 360 with draft in a veyron

With the older physics, and a full room of ghosting X1's, it could draft a whole lot more, 400mph was a possibility if everything fell into place at the right time. Unfortunately the latest update has somewhat calmed the top end of the X1's grasp on top speed bragging rights.

Still, back with the Veyron, the current highest verified speed is 302mph over the standing 10km speedtest. You could maybe expect 2-3mph more maximum from a longer run.
 
I really hope this is something they work on fixing in the next game, the drafting, aero and top speed areas. We all know a real Veyron will never hit 300mph and plenty of other cars have unrealistic top speeds.
 
all my records got erased but it was over 300 easy with draft. i misspoke. i can put it on share if you want to check it. send a FR to lav01 and then ask me to put it on share. id have to go and check my old ps3 to see the old records on the old ps3. but now it 287 no draft on top speed track.
 
Last edited:
Back