Is anyone still playing Dirt 3

United States
Virginia
Wondereing if people are still regualarly on Dirt 3 I am planing on getting the complete edition I need a break from GT5 and Need for speed. Something different so are people still playing ?

Nope. I got really bored of it quickly after I bought it.

Just like me lol
I got bored of it as soon as I platted the game.
Was Planning on Buying all the DLC's, but bought a few as I got bored and sold the game before the other packs were released :/

Nope. I stopped back in September. I feel like lag somehow affected my perception of the physics and I keep screwing up very often.

I might pick up that weekly time-trial event again in April. Anyone interested?

Probably going to get this on the PC when the complete edition comes out.👍

Those Gymkhana events look like so much fun. Been watching some of the vids on here and looking forward to some rallying.

Edit: Just preordered on Amazon for the ps3. They weren't showing the PC version on there. I had a $25 gift certificate on Amazon I didn't know about, so I paid like $20 for it with shipping.

Last edited:
I might pick up that weekly time-trial event again in April. Anyone interested?

It would be great to see some interest in this sort of event, plus it'll give me a reason to play DiRT 3 again after leaving it to collect dust on my shelf for many months.

Just thought I should point that out to you guys. It's worth giving this event a go so long as there's enough interest in it.

Having a friendly competition like this lets to play against your friends at your own leisure; there's no need to meet up at a specific times or accommodate for one another via time zones, but at the same time there is feedback between players based on your fastest times.

Therefore, having this will keep you playing, but there is no need to "schedule" yourself time to participate.

hmm thinking of getting this complete edition something different from GT5 I need a break from that game I have kinda been playSSX as a breather as well

I put it in the other day for a quick blast. I think it will give you a few weeks of fun but it does get boring after that. If you don't mind playing single player Dirt 2 is a great game and in my opinion there is much more to do.

I picked it up Saturday and have been tearing through it, golding the entire first year and just finishing the next to last triangle (Monster Energy All-Stars) of the 4th season. I have the complete edition and if I get bored racing my Rockstar Stratos in Monte Carlo, I take my Mini Gymkhana out to the DC complex

When the next Dirt comes out later this month (May 25th?) I plan on buying Dirt 3 as it will probably drop in price (at least some used copies somewhere). I have a hard time buying a game full price unless I am really looking forward to it or I have played a prequel.

Mainly thanks to the Time Trials on on GTP (And occasionaly finding interesting DLC cars to get), I'm still playing DiRT 3.

I'm glad that one other dude I know came up with weekly time trials for NFS about a year and a half ago. I brought the idea here for this game and it was pretty smooth until people started forgetting about it. Kind of like what's happening now.

There are still regular players online with D3 - I go back once in every while to do a few events differently, learn another car and online too.

Just bought it second hand (so no online for me) because my dirt 1 disc stopped reading in my ps3. Loving it so much at the moment.

I brought it the other day first time player and had some fun online i havn't had a chance to turn it on again cause of work etc but I don't mind the game

It's a good game. Online is a bit rough anymore because it's a "kamikaze run to turn 1, then race fairly" mentality, which is fun for the hardcore lobbies when the 'big and bad' show up from the main groups, crash out on turn 1, then leave crying the whole way out.

Back