Is Gran turismo 5 prologue the best looking racing game?

why tell me to use *** to cover swears if *** isnt allowed. simple as that.

And really i have opinions and yes i know your a moderator but still i dont think you should have (I hope you all die! NOW can I be banned?) as an signature. Thats my opinion as i don't think it would be nice if someone saw it and thought to say it to every one. thats my opinion.

Anyways the screenshots are cool humpus and i think your correct about people should take images from the actually gameplay instead of images downloaded or copy from some where and polished as you said.

And the gameplay for FM3 looks awesome i say. The only differents between GT5 and FM3 is that they have done the graphics in different ways.

why tell me to use *** to cover swears if *** isnt allowed. simple as that.

I haven't told you that. I've told you that you should consider not posting at all if you can't make a point without swearing.

And really i have opinions and yes i know your a moderator but still i dont think you should have (I hope you all die! NOW can I be banned?) as an signature. Thats my opinion as i don't think it would be nice if someone saw it and thought to say it to every one. thats my opinion.

Someone - oh look, his name's there as well - actually posted that on this site. I quoted it because I found it very amusing. It has been present in my signature for about a month now and I imagine very many thousands of people have seen it.

Your opinion doesn't enter into it.

And the gameplay for FM3 looks awesome i say. The only differents between GT5 and FM3 is that they have done the graphics in different ways.

Tell me you didn't just post that...

I did just post it. I am allowed to right?

I just saying FM3 is a good game and all the difference is in both games is that the graphics have been done in different ways and ofcourse the different races and gameplay.

Just wondering, but who here actually has played FM3 inperson? don't worry I am just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
And the cars and the tracks and all the features and the fact they're on two different consoles and in fact everything apart from that they're both car racing games...

It'd take less time to mention the similarities.

Edit: And for the last time can you stop double posting?

well I am just saying they are both racing games but on different consoles and also are produced by two different companies and the way's they do there graphics.

I wasn't comparing similarities.

Yes i said that was the only difference then i added more on a different post

Last edited:
How am I double posting?

I am editing my post now so stop going on and I am not double posting.
Each time i post I send it once.

Ok there are a few differenice's like the gameplay, concoles, cars, trackes, companies, graphics( the way they are done) but they are both racing games and been produced different ways.
And I didnt mean to put the only difference as theres others.

How am I double posting?

Several times in this thread you have posted and then made another post immediately afterwards instead of editing the information into the first post.

I've tidied them up each time and left a little message for you on each one.

I am editing my post now so stop going on and I am not double posting.

"Going on"? You were doing something you shouldn't despite being told not to. It's taken you this long to do what everyone else does like you should.

Ok there are a few differenice's like the gameplay, concoles, cars, trackes, companies, graphics( the way they are done) but they are both racing games and been produced different ways.
And I didnt mean to put the only difference as theres others.

But that is what you put. People cannot interpret what you mean, only what you say - another reason why it's important to write in as clear English as possible (which, I'll note, you're doing better with now).

It's not "going on". It's "enforcing the rules". But so long as it remains at a "reasonable" standard, yes.

There's still room for improvement though:

Andy Gamer
Well can you please stop going on about my English now?

Anyway, back on topic... :P I've said this before, but just to re-iterate: GT5: P could very well be the best looking racing game out there currently. I do not have a computer powerful enough to match it, and do not own a 360 so cannot really judge FM2, but from what I've seen, it is not quite as good. I'm not sure what it is, but there have been times when I've been watching Prologue's replays and it looked like it was footage from an actual race for a moment (until I had to tell myself that it's just a game). The menus in GT5P are sleek, glossy and professional, and I would love to have the animation behind the track select screen as my screensaver or something. Check it out next time, if you don't know what I'm talking about :)

I have absolutely no doubt that when GT5 and FM3 are both out, this debate will rage on even longer than this thread.

Last edited:
That interior view you posted has already changed. People seem to keep forgetting that they were releasing pre-alpha shots and video.

I didn't forget, I just didn't know ;)

Since then, they have changed the cockpit view.

A pound says the hands still look wrong when the actual screenshots surface (apart from anything, I very much doubt they'd go to all that effort designing a cockpit view and then change the whole lot...). A great many game developers seem to really struggle with making hands look real, as my screenshot selection demonstrated.

Back