- 1,240

- Italy
So GT6 is so damn easy because of newbies. (Kaz words) But how many newbies actually bought the game? Was difficulty EVER a rampant complaint ?
Last edited:

I wouldnt go boasting its too easy just yet. The red bull events havent been released. And we all remember what they were like in gt5....
I wouldnt go boasting its too easy just yet. The red bull events havent been released. And we all remember what they were like in gt5....
I've played GT1, GT4 and GT5 before GT6. The game is easy. I'm a decent driver when I'm at my best and on GT5 I got bronze trophies on all licences first, then when I improved I got silver and gold on some of them and I had to work hard for that. In GT6 I got gold trophies in 1-3 tries on most of licences, missions and Goodwood challenges. I doubt I improved that much in a year. The seasonals are even easier, I did however gold those on GT5 as well.
I don't really mind it considering I'll have the platinum trophy in a couple of days, but it isn't a true measurement of your skills.
I agree with that. There could be 2 better ways to do it.Just like my thoughts. But I add one more.
Catchup, why the hell it is so strong or have not possible to adjust.
Example, in ib license, Nurburgring, I was in a well lead, lost my concentration and spinned. Got behind 22 sec which I easily gained and won. In GT5 if you spin you knew you must restart. AI car(s) also get amazing driving skills if you overtake the one who is in the lead.
On the other hand, I tried GT5 few days ago just for fun and it's awful to drive. GT6 feels just like real car shoul/would.
So GT6 is so damn easy because of newbies. (Kaz words) But how many newbies actually bought the game? Was difficulty EVER a rampant complaint ?