Is it still possible to do a wheelie in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter F40LM
  • 22 comments
  • 3,158 views
I though they patched this?

I havent tried it in awhile but i heard speak of it
 
I am guessing that you can still do a wheelie but I honestly don't know.
 
Well the video he has linked to is on route x. My guess is you can still do it. 👍
 
I am guessing that you can still do a wheelie but I honestly don't know.

Well then why did you post :dunce:

I followed a few tutorials after recent patches and they just don;t seem to work at all for me, perhaps something changed with the physics refinements patch.

OP is that a rabbit in your profile pic : O
 
Just got done doing one to make sure it still works.

Lotus elise RM '96

Power: 262 more will not hurt tho
Weight: 645 kg

Install every upgrade including stage three turbo and use racing soft tires.

Aero 10 up front 20 in back
LSD 60/60/60

Suspension
Front/back
Ride height 0/55
Spring rate 14.0/4.0
Dampers extension 9/2
Dampers compression 9/2
Anti roll bars 6/2
Camper 0.0/0.0
Toe 0.0/1.0

You have to turn all aids off except skid recovery. You MUST have skid recover turned on.

With this tune all you have to do is come to a stop. Hold either brake or ebrake, bounce the rev limiter in first gear and then let go of the brake, shift into second before redline.
 
The 1200 '66 Beetle doesn't technically do wheelies, but it's easy to get it to tip from side to side without flipping it.
 
Last edited:
Well then why did you post :dunce:

I followed a few tutorials after recent patches and they just don;t seem to work at all for me, perhaps something changed with the physics refinements patch.

OP is that a rabbit in your profile pic : O

WTF is OP? :P

Thanks for the replies guys will try this stuff and let you knowie results
 
F40LM
WTF is OP? :P

Thanks for the replies guys will try this stuff and let you knowie results

Op is original post.
 
You can't do Wheelies in online rooms, only in offline races/practice etc.
 
You can't do Wheelies in online rooms, only in offline races/practice etc.

thanks for that information :)

I did attempt it in practice
 
Last edited:
Just got done doing one to make sure it still works.

Lotus elise RM '96

Power: 262 more will not hurt tho
Weight: 645 kg

Install every upgrade including stage three turbo and use racing soft tires.

Aero 10 up front 20 in back
LSD 60/60/60

Suspension
Front/back
Ride height 0/55
Spring rate 14.0/4.0
Dampers extension 9/2
Dampers compression 9/2
Anti roll bars 6/2
Camper 0.0/0.0
Toe 0.0/1.0

You have to turn all aids off except skid recovery. You MUST have skid recover turned on.

With this tune all you have to do is come to a stop. Hold either brake or ebrake, bounce the rev limiter in first gear and then let go of the brake, shift into second before redline.



It worked, I did a wheelie and a endo in one, you made me very happy, tears of happiness! :')

Could not get it to work like you said but it works from launch!
 
Last edited:
F40LM
It worked, I did a wheelie and a endo in one, you made me very happy, tears of happiness! :'(

Could not get it to work like you said but it works from launch!

It's a beast, try actually raceing it once, it likes gto roll over.
 
Op means original post. It refers to the first post of the thread.

No, I was talking to the OP (now that his question was answered) ...That avatar is freaking me out haha
 
Yeah, OP means whoever posted first,,, it would be the person who started this thread. We NEED to know if that is a bunny in your profile pic, can you tell us?
 
When I first saw a video of someone doing wheelies I set up the Schwimmwagen for cornering on two wheels as well as the endoes. I could get it to roll end over end. Was much fun a time or two.

Then, I had a friend over and quietly said we would race head to head in the Schwimmwagen. Same set up of course :D

We started out and into the first turn and up on two wheels we went. What a riot!
 
Yeah, OP means whoever posted first,,, it would be the person who started this thread. We NEED to know if that is a bunny in your profile pic, can you tell us?

No its not my bunny and the picture doesn't originate from me, I just think its cute and wish it was mine, ****ing yay ! !

Why would my profile picture freak anyone out, unless of course you mean going crazy becuase its too cute :P

I am the craziest over this picture though!
 
Aw I was hoping it was your bunny. Oh well :{
 
I have a set up for a VW BUS that will on any flat track... When you go 98mph you slam on the brakes and it touches the front license plate on the ground... Really funny.. You can see it if you look on my pictures on here... But i know it is called a endo.. I had it do a wheellie
 
Back