Is there a way to display a rear-view mirror in cockpit mode?

• Thread starter Metalogic
  • 8 comments
Can anyone tell me how to turn it on in bumper view. It was there when I first played but has now gone.

Turning the HUD off removes the rear view...and race count downs...the penalties...fuel warnings...gear selections...and everything else I'm forgetting about. Looks great but it's useless to race with.

Turning the HUD off removes the rear view...and race count downs...the penalties...fuel warnings...gear selections...and everything else I'm forgetting about. Looks great but it's useless to race with.
I race cockpit cam with HUD off, only using the cockpit mirror. You can guess where's the opponent location after few practise. I usually turn it off on race A,B or C ( like gt86 at tsukuba , no need to pit )

It seems that PD have never cared enough to implement a fully customizable HUD, including the option of turning on/off the rear view mirror in all views. GT6 was a s good as it ever got regarding HUD options, but GT Sport has taken several steps back from it. They don't seem to know what they're doing HUD wise, & have no idea what we need.

:rolleyes:

I think having it, racing can become more clean with fewer contacts. I can't see what stops PD to add the option to toggle it on/off in any view. For roof cam and chase cam users, this is a must. I would tho not use it in my Red Bull Junior cockpit, which is just beautiful with +5 in height, +5 back, no HUD and no race info.

Back