Is there any chance of having Porsche in GT6 or in any other GT?

• Thread starter mralexf1
  • 93 comments
Also noticed when fooling 'round in a Veyron. Wonder what it means, cuz PDI could just as easily replace this banner with something else and no one would cry foul...
Then got me thinking: this deal with FIA, whatever it is, could be a reason. Figuratively speaking half of the GT2/3 categories in a FIA-sanctioned race are filled with Porsches so it would make no sense to not have this brand in future GT title.
So, I wonder if anyone can trawl thru' the net to find out if EA's deal with Porsche is ONLY for road cars or not. Since I don't remember seeing Porsche racing cars appearing in any EA games...could this mean EA didn't bother to go for licenses of the racing cars?? Or is it just EA not making/publishing a proper racing game?? If EA doesn't hold the license for Porsche racing cars that don't have a road car equivalent then could this mean PDI can potentially feature classic Porsche enduro racers of yesteryear??
........................A guy can dream, right??
You probably don't know about this
2cxgjg4.jpg

The deal EA - Porsche is about everyPorsche product, including the prototypes used in wec .
In fact in Real Racing 3 there are the 919 and the porsche cup cars
edit: the porsche pic is from Need For Speed Shift 2

You probably don't know about this
2cxgjg4.jpg

The deal EA - Porsche is about everyPorsche product, including the prototypes used in wec .
In fact in Real Racing 3 there are the 919 and the porsche cup cars
edit: the porsche pic is from Need For Speed Shift 2

..........................I said, " A guy can dream, right??" :lol:

They have exclusive rights to the Porsche brand, which is every car they ever produced with a Porsche name/badge.
I wonder how Volkswagen feel about that comment ? seeing as they now own porsche outright not some jumped-up overzealous gaming company

Back