Is there any chance of having Porsche in GT6 or in any other GT?

• Thread starter mralexf1
  • 93 comments
I think the question should be:

"What are the chances of getting Porsche in GT6 if the DLC possibly covered the pricing of the licensing? Are you exploring DLC licensing options like Forza did with the Porsche DLC Pack? Will this be a possibility for GT6 or GT7....or can you not say anything about it since it's a big secret surprise?"

Also if he can note, I'm willing to pay as much as $20 for a worthy pack that includes a good life span of cars...at least 5 cars:

1. 2014 911 - 991 GT3 (Road Car) and RSR (race car FIA spec)
  2. 2012 911 - 997 GT3 RS (Road Car) and RSR (race car FIA spec)
  3. 962 and/or 956 (preferably Rothmans that was piloted by Stefan Bellof)
  4. 935 K's
  5. And why not something like a 944 or 928...or even a Cayenne?
  6. 919Hybrid LMP (for obvious reasons)
This would make for some variety and I'm sure it would sell like hot cakes! List shows 5 cars ...but including race cars and road cars for the 911, 7 total. I choose these cars since it would accentuate existing cars and expand classes that are already limited in variety (namely FIA GT3). The 962 and 956's would also go well with the Group C or LMP cars.

Edited to add this one as #6:

At least I want to see is the Porsche 919 Hybrid (LMP1) in GT, doubt that EA has exclusive rights to it anyway:

o-MARK-WEBBER-PORSCHE-facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Is ea bigger then pd?
Well seeing how "then" represents time, maybe at one time they were larger (that would be sarcasm)
"Than" is used to compare two things...

But anyways.. Look at it like this.. Porsche knows how to advertise. EA knows how to make games fun. Why not advertise in a fun game, rather than put it in here where it's all lap counts (looking from the eyes of Porsche that is.. Not my opinion)

There is always two sides to the story.. The view from the people who ask-us- and the view from the people who give-Porsche- so it isn't so easy...

Maybe this topic should be locked.
Maybe all of the sub-consciously obvious ones should be, as it will end up as a waste of time only frustrating Kaz.

Rather than this, why not ask more questions regarding to how they work on such issues, now when will issues be fixed..

It's like take your kid to work day. He (kid) doesn't care where you sit at work, but what you're doing at work..

Porsche can't do anything either, they are in a legally binding contract and if they break it EA will very likely create a lawsuit and a big legal battle.

I think i read somewhere that Porsche themselves are keen for GT, but their hands are tied too.

Its a shame that on, or not THE biggest and best sport-car manufactor is still kidnapped by EA! Thats only, because the had the licence for the old NFS Porsche game on PS1...

We want Porsche!!!

They have exclusive rights to the Porsche brand, which is every car they ever produced with a Porsche name/badge.
So, unlike how Quattro GmbH produce the S/RS/customer racing/prototype racing, DMG Mori (or whatever it is) couldn't be used as a scapegoat for it?

Back