Is your car in this game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LeMeN7
  • 420 comments
  • 23,488 views
ToyotaDrifter
Nice rims! flowers!!1 lol 👍 Hardcore!!!
Lol I know, actualy the car is my moms. She wanted the flower rims. :crazy:
And hey its original at least lol!
 
Safe Speed
1994 SAAB 900SE (Turbo)
676409_5_full.jpg

Nope :indiff:
Hey, just off-topic, but are a member of Gaia Online? I just saw someone with a car that looked like that on it. :)
 
Both my cars have been in GT for a long time:

Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R V-spec II
Lexus SC400/Toyota Soarer, Except mines the 3 Litre Twin Turbo Version :D
 
gr8_dane
My car is in the game, known as the Mazda Lantis Coupe.

Here's a photo:

DSC000.jpg

I never thought those were good looking until now... 👍

nightkid86
no, no civic coupes or morgans

Morgan...now THAT would be a nice addition to the GT series - hadn't even thought of them. Might as well throw in Bristol while they're at it :)

Mr Sheen
It's actually my TVR V8S that is in GT4.

Seriously? That rules, you must be so proud :D
 
I don't have a car at the moment, but I used to have a '79 Truimph Spitfire 1500TS, wich is virtually the same car as the '74 Spitfire 1500 that is in the list.

I also used to own a '81 Honda Civic 1500 DeLuxe (5-door) and a '70 VW type-1 (Beetle) semi-automatic 1300. Both wich have close enough counterparts in the game.

But from all the cars I've owned the Spit 's been my favorite by far so I'm extremly pleased it's in the game. :D
 
hmm can i see a pic of your spitfire? coz my mates got one, and i duno if its same as yours, if it is, then i can try get a pic from gt4 for him :)

yea, my bro R32 is in,lol
 
Sorry don't have pics of the spit.

But model wise all 1500 models should be the same. The TS stands for an export model I think but there isn't a differnce in appearance. There's been 4 body models of the spit; MKI, MKII, MKIII and 1500.
A little search on the net might prove helpfull? :)
 
My car is in: the '90 Nissan Primera/Infiniti G20 (actually, mine is a '94). It's good to know that the folks at PD can still recognize the subdued badassedness of the P10.
 
Alex.B
Lol I know, actualy the car is my moms. She wanted the flower rims. :crazy:
And hey its original at least lol!

Thats pretty pimp LOL! Flower rims are crazy! I only seen like 2-3 👍!
 
Yes, my car is in ... Toyota Echo RS 2005 :) like the Vitz in Japan and my old Honda Civic '93 Si then I have sold to my brother.
 

Attachments

  • rs2.JPG
    rs2.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 7
  • echo-001.JPG
    echo-001.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 21
  • civic03.JPG
    civic03.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 16
Well, my fiance and I have a couple cars in the game......

1. My '97 Talon TSi AWD - They put in the ESi, but its at least a Talon
2. My '04 Rubicon - Not in the game, for good reason
3. Her '03 Denali - Not in the game, also for good reason
4. Her '04 Cooper S - In the game, should be fun
5. Her '97 Miata - Soon to be sold, but in the game none the less

So, we have 2.5 cars in the game. She got 2 out of 3 of her cars in. And, while the Talon is in, the ESi is a sorry piece, so I'm only counting it a as a 1/2 car in the game for me. Either way, its cool.

Hilg
 
Yes my current and last cars are in and my next is almost there.....

Last - Suzuki Cappuccino '95
Current - Honda S2000 '02
Next - RUF 3400S (I'm getting the new 987 Boxster S)
 
My MB W208 CLK is in the game, although mine is a tuned 700 hp in real life.

My MB CL500 is in the game, but in its better form... the CL55.

My Audi A6 4.2 is in the game, but in its better form... the RS6.

My wife's MB C32 AMG is not in the game.

My next daily driver, the M5, is in the game.
 
Sleestack666
My MB W208 CLK is in the game, although mine is a tuned 700 hp in real life.

My MB CL500 is in the game, but in its better form... the CL55.

My Audi A6 4.2 is in the game, but in its better form... the RS6.

My wife's MB C32 AMG is not in the game.

My next daily driver, the M5, is in the game.


Wow Sleestack, if thats your real autolineup, you must be LOADED. whats your business, import / export of fine white powder *cough* ?? :sly:
 
TwinTurboJay
Wow Sleestack, if thats your real autolineup, you must be LOADED. whats your business, import / export of fine white powder *cough* ?? :sly:


No, I'm legit. I'm relatively young (34), but practiced corporate law for 8 years... and then married really well. LOL. I manage my wife's family assets, which are primarily large real estate (hotels, apartment complexes, malls, etc.). My wife and I both like cars. Her C32 is tuned to 430 hp and my CLK was a 3 year tuning project. I wnat a bit more handling capability in my next car, thus I'm considering the M5.
 
McLaren F1GTR
Hey, just off-topic, but are a member of Gaia Online? I just saw someone with a car that looked like that on it. :)

Lol yeah its me, Retro Hippie

Its Viper_Dude right?
 
Wah! :scared:
Very very nice Skyline, S2klover

But I just want to rip off those ugly blue windshield wipers :crazy:
 
Nice Skyline. I wish those were easier to get in the US. I'd love to get one and tune it.
 
lol, those wipers aint there anymore :)

around 550bhp :D my brothers car, so.. not mine :D imported it from japan
 
s2000lover
lol, those wipers aint there anymore :)

around 550bhp :D my brothers car, so.. not mine :D imported it from japan

Homigawd that is some crazy power!

Good job with the wipers XD
 
My Protege was in GT2 but only in the lower-power B6 1.6L Familia Interplay and the BP-T 1.8 Familia GT-X. My car's BP engine has been in all GTs.
Surprisingly, none of the Mazdas we've owned have been completely in any game at all.
 
Race Idiot
Ford Sierra Cosworth > Merkur XR4Ti

Is there a Ford Sierra Cosworth in the game why you said that?

Also, I did a bit of research and the Sierra Cosworth has a 2.0-liter I-4 turbo built by Cosworth (obviously). My car has a 2.3-liter turbo I-4 based on the 2.0-liter normally aspirated 4 that Cosworth modified, so the engines are not exactly related. Also, unlike the Sierra Cosworth my engine was built in South America. The 2.3 turbo is what's powering the XR4Ti, T-Bird Turbo. So none of my cars are in the game, and no car that uses my engine is in the game. :sick:
 
None of the cars i ever owned... Mazda 626 LX - Oldsmobile Alero - Audi 100 quattro, not even my fathers Simca 1200S

The car i always wanted is in gt4 : Alfa 156

When i move back to Italy thats the beauty i will own...hopefully
 
The Peugeot 406 Coupe??

It should be there. Anyone know how to get it?

Greetings Roy
 
I have a Rover 620Ti and so far its not in the game, but it could be amongst the used European cars in the PAL version.
 
Back