Is your car in this game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LeMeN7
  • 420 comments
  • 23,487 views
I have an Accord Euro and there's the Accord Euro R in the game. They pretty much look the same.
 
2002 Honda Civic SiR (not the same, but looks like a type R) SOLD
2004 Acura TSX (Honda Accord Euro-R '04)
1993 Honda Del Sol Si SOLD
 
Here is an oddity that I don't see in game, though I'd like to; my 91 Civic 4WD Wagon. Why? Why not! It has the same D16 engine as a CRX, is relatively light (for 4WD) and is a great "sleeper" car.
 
Well, I drive a (chocked/56bhp) 1986 Honda City Pro T.



The model in GT4 is the (EFI/110bhp) 1983 Honda City Turbo II - basically, the top model Honda City.

 
All 3 of my parents cars have very similar variation's in GT4, we have a Lotus Elan S4 '69, Nissan Primera 2.0 SLX '94, Volvo 940 LPT 2.3
 
SucaScr
Fiat Uno Scr is not there

Yeah, and neither is the Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe or Ford Mustang SVO or Merkur XR4Ti, or the Ford Mustang GT Turbo, or ANY 2.3-liter turbo Fords! :mad:
 
SucaScr
Better... ford suckz... ajjaja JOKE

I can see why you would say something like that...

Ford

The only new Fords being sold there aren't as good as your Fiat.

However, my turbocharged Thunderbird is special. :D
 
<1984 Toyota Celica Supra GTS
In the game: 1981 Toyota Celica XX
Sort of the same, several minor differences.
 
nah my 74 ford escort mrk 1 isnt in the game which sucks i was looking forward for it to be in. im sure i saw a screenshot of one in gt2.
 
Mk 1 Escorts? They should really be included - The old Mexico's or the Mk2 RS2000 - classic racing cars.

Maybe the guys in charge of the Ford Racing game put a stop to PD using them?

At least my Impreza is in - and probably always will be... :)
 
MrktMkr1986
Merkur XR4Ti

Ford Sierra Cosworth > Merkur XR4Ti

And yes there is a VW Polo in the game, although not the MK4 one like mine. I think its a MK5 Polo GTi, but my car isn't that good anyway.

Ps MK1/2 Escorts are teh sex, especially the RS models, they are rare as **** these days though.
 
I have a Alfa Romeo 3.0 V6 GTV, its in the game, but mine is the slightly newer version with bigger wheels and a spoiler on the back, shame you can't pick the colour, would have liked it in verde green like mine. haha
 
I thought the cars in the game were being made to suit the different regions? I was certain my old Pug 309 GTI was gonna be included but I didn't see on the list for the Japanese release
 
2004 M3 SMGII (Carbon black / Imola Red) - IN
2004 WRX STI Spec C (Blue) - IN

Cheers!
 
jervinator
Here is an oddity that I don't see in game, though I'd like to; my 91 Civic 4WD Wagon. Why? Why not! It has the same D16 engine as a CRX, is relatively light (for 4WD) and is a great "sleeper" car.

:D The Civic Shuttle! Could you get them with creeper (low) gear before 1st gear (in the manual transmission)? I seem to remember seeing that once but I'ne never confirmed it.
 
Yes, my STi is in here...I was getting worried though, the early car lists didn't have it!

No Trans Am's though...that's a bummer.
 
Messiah
I thought the cars in the game were being made to suit the different regions?

I hope not, if so I'm buying the Japanese import. I rather have 50 different versions of the Skyline, than 50 different versions of a Camaro or Mustang.
 
<<'04 Infiniti G35 Coupe = Nissan Skyline 350GT Coupe in game. I can't wait to mod the crap out of my car in GT4 :)
 
My car is in the game, known as the Mazda Lantis Coupe.

Here's a photo:

DSC000.jpg


And here's a Photomode shot from GT4:

Lantis0.JPG


Cheers!
 
My previous car is in (MINI Cooper S '02). :indiff:

My current car is not in (Citroen C2 GT '04), but I'm hoping they might add it before the european release. :grumpy:

My next car I think is in (VW Golf GTI '05). Not seen any pictures of this yet. Has anyone got any pics of it in photo mode (in red)??? :p
 
I doubt my 1898 GMC Vandura Hightop conversion van made it :lol:

I'd have loved to see my 1965 Plymouth Fury III, but that's a pipe dream like many of us have.

Some of you guys have some nice rides!
 
NavyAD
1. your favorite car could have been mentioned in any other thread.
2. stop with "trying to increase my post count"
3. it just fills up space, and about 3 other threads have been made in the last few hours.
4. who cares. your car is in or not in, i dont give a damn as long as when the online version *hopefully* comes out, ill be racing awsome cars that i wouldnt drive myself.

thats it.

I think you need to calm down.

Btw, my car IS NOT on the game.

Chevrolet Omega '98 V6 4.1

Damn! :ouch:
 
Back