Is your car in this game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LeMeN7
  • 420 comments
  • 23,487 views
2004 M3 Mystic BLue, I have the factory 19 inch rims, with the Sequential Manuel Gearbox. I have a couple mods, H&R engine bar, H&R coilovers, and B&B exhaust. I wish my X5 was in it, Its stock except tint though.
 
too many people with more than one car around here... extreme jelousy
 
g260rc
2004 M3 Mystic BLue, I have the factory 19 inch rims, with the Sequential Manuel Gearbox. I have a couple mods, H&R engine bar, H&R coilovers, and B&B exhaust. I wish my X5 was in it, Its stock except tint though.

It puts my allroad to shame. :nervous:
 
g260rc
2004 M3 Mystic BLue, I have the factory 19 inch rims, with the Sequential Manuel Gearbox. I have a couple mods, H&R engine bar, H&R coilovers, and B&B exhaust. I wish my X5 was in it, Its stock except tint though.

Ew. SMG. Learn how to drive stick. :grumpy:

J/K! :) You make me jealous, wish I could afford an E46 M3.

nightkid86
no, no civic coupes or morgans

YES. Gran Turismo needs to add in Civic coupes. Seriously.
 
Here is my car, unfortionatly it's not an STI

WRX_20_Small.jpg
 
I was hoping my old car was going to be included, Vauxhall/Opel Corsa Sport 1.6, just like in GT2, however my dad was pleased to hear the Ford Focus ST170 made it in :)
 
well my car is somewhat in... Its a 2003 Mach One Mustang... the closest in the game is a Cobra '01
 
Yeah, pretty close. Same car, slightly different body style. The Nissan '84 300zx.
 
1990 Dodge Dynasty 3.0L
no frackin' way.

1988 Chevy S-10 2.5L 5spd.
no way.


(EDIT)
Neo, that is an EXCELLENT comparison pic!
 
EK9 CTR


EJ6 DX :yuck:
 

Attachments

  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 10
  • gt4spoonek.jpg
    gt4spoonek.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 7
my 1999 civic Si (US) no
girlfriends 1995 Camry no
my brothers 03 SVT lightning yes but wrong drive train
his 1994 SVT cobra no
other brothers 2000 mustang GT no
parents car 2001 saturn SL300 & 1994 hyundai excel nope
 
Since people are listing all of the cars they've owned, I guess I'll do that too. :)

1980 Toyota Celica ST coupe, 4-spd. manual - > No.

1991 Acura Integra LS, 4-spd. auto - > No.

2000 Acura 3.2TL, 5-spd. auto, GPS Nav. - > No.

2004 Acura RSX Type S, 6-spd. manual - > YES. WHEE! :)
 
03twilightzx3
And I sir am very VERY jealous of you. I'm a big Focus enthusiast over here in America, on my second zx3. So no my car isn't in the game, but it is in the form of the upscale ST170 and uber badass RS :) Have you heard of www.focaljet.com? You really should come by, I'm a long time member there under 01yellazx3.

Edit - I have the RS shift knob / ebrake handle lol and plan on gettin a cpl more lil pieces from it.

Hehe thx for the nice reply :) It really ain't that "badass" hmmm..... maybe it is ;) it's really safe at high speed and when most of the people brake I don't have to.
Not sure I'd have bought one if I had to drive it during working hours the ride is a bit stiff and the engine is not designed to work best at low speeds, I go to work very early so sometimes the WRC isn't only on TV for me ;)
Thanks for the link I'll go check it right now !
(if I write something weird it may be because I learned english in video games lol)

edit:
I had a Peugeot 206 featured in GT3-GT4 before the FocusRS, one day I tried to drive it PS2-GT-style bumped the border of the road and ended up with a square shaped wheel and on the other side of the road facing the direction I was coming from..wasn't funny so it was time to change car lol
 
'02 M3 here.

I really wish the AMV8 was in this game, should be my next ride.

Oh, and my former car, the IS300 is also in the game.

Oh, and my previous Integra GS-R also.

Edit: How do you post pics?
 
1995 Prelude, the 96 is on the game wich is the same, my 98 ex v6 Accord 2dr .. nop .. sad LOL
But my next (S2K) is on the game, so i'm happy LOL
Oscar

lude_aug06.jpg


=====

No one will read this, but I think is awesome to read this, makes me almost cry, since the "Lude" I was fortunate to own a 2002 - S2000 for almost 3 years and now a 1997 na2 NSX that I bought stock 2 years ago :D ... the nsx now has lots of mods :D

1.jpg


na2_8.jpg


Just been honest and working HARD will take you places!
 
Last edited:
what happens when you get annoyed with waiting for GT4 and take out your car for some minnesota rally cross:
 
This is my first post here on GTP. I thought I would post here as I recently got a 99 Miata and it will be in the game, can't wait to take my little machine on the ring without having to worry about destroying it, or me. 👍
 
My brothers car is in ; the Afla 156.

The car of my mother is also in ; the Seat Ibiza (well.. sorta..)

The car from my dad isn't in. The RS6 is in but not the A6 3.0 TDI, damnit.

The Buick Special is also in but it's another model then my dad owns. It's a shame. :)

My car? Nope. I dont have one yet. :)
 
Back