Is your car in this game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LeMeN7
  • 420 comments
  • 23,487 views
Well I have a Renault Clio Sport 172 which is in
My dad owns a 2003 Corvette which is in and my mom owns a C32 AMG which is in green on the 359 list so, much of my cars are in the game.....
 
NavyAD
im just sexually frustrated ok?!?!...and the game too lol
Aye... i hear ya buddy. Ive also been cranky depressed ever since the push back :indiff:.
The Japanese demo is good but not that fun. No replacement for the actual game.
Atleast you can get the japanese version. My choices are
A) Waiting for it to show up on the net.
or
B) Wait for my local burnt game shop to get it in.
And ive heard the games gonna be bigger than youre average DL-DVD so........:indiff:
 
4th Gen(95-99) or 5th Gen (00-03) Nissan Maxima US Version. I've seen in one list the 6th Gen (04-05) is in the game but I'm not liking that Gen too much. :yuck:
 
I have no car right now but the car I plan on owning when I finally complete my studies in 1 and a half year, a Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V has not been seen to this day so I guess it will not be in. Damn. I dream of eating Civics alive with this ride on any race circuit in GT4 and on real life streets.

see ya :sly:
 
my family has like 10 cars and none of them are in, unless they put the possible e36 m3 or 4.6is
 
all you people are rich! lol

i have 1 car and dont plan to get another till spring/summer depending where i sit financially.
 
i hope a 1990 nissan 300zx 2 seater n\t is in the game because thats what i have.

p.s. which i am selling.
 
The most discussed car of GT3 (and 4?), the Yaris or Vitz.....


and

I do not have one, I have two :drool:


serious
 
Lambo88
I have no car right now but the car I plan on owning when I finally complete my studies in 1 and a half year, a Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V has not been seen to this day so I guess it will not be in. Damn. I dream of eating Civics alive with this ride on any race circuit in GT4 and on real life streets.

see ya :sly:

Striaght out the box though it won't be spankin' no civics :P Sure it'll kill some Civics in a straight line but not on the race track, it's pretty much a "parts bin" car. But if you swapped out the suspension and worked the nice base motor it'd be one fast car.
 
Mines close, I have a 03 US-spec Impreza WRX. No STi for me insurence is to high. :grumpy:
 
'93 Nissan S13 240SX usdm

ka24de... yay torque :sly:
 
No Dodge Magnum RT as far as I've seen anywhere.....so no, my car (or the car I'll own within 6 months) is NOT in the game. Sadly.

My current car, a 98' Ford Taurus is sorta represented by the Taurus SHO.
 
Z32
'93 Nissan S13 240SX usdm

ka24de... yay torque :sly:

how you likin' your ride? I was thinkin' of getting a USDM S13 or 14 and makin' that a project car
 
Race Idiot
Dude they need a VW Polo to pwn teh SaX0, like mine! I just wonder if they'll be able to add my air freshener as well. I mean if GT4 doesn't have air fresheners in the cars for buying I will be so pissed.

Ps

Polo > Saxo

Dude - is like n0 w4y!111!!1111 t3h amazing puwaahs f da 54x0 w1ll 0wnz0rz yur ph0l0!!11!!1!!!111 n NAAAAAAWWZZZZZZZZ

Yearh.. Air fresheners are a must have !...
 
Camaro Z28 ('97)
Well, close enough. Mines a little older than 97.

I wish there was a 89-93 (Gots me a 92) Maxima for me to rice out, or an F-150 (03) for me to...flip...repeatedly.

Just being in this forum makes my head hurt...I will state the obvious by saying that PD just *a bit* late with releasing this whole go-faster-than-you-should-in-cars-you-can't-own game thing.
 
no 1968 Road Runner
no 1995 Impala SS (leaving soon)
no 2005 Magnum RT (arriving soon)
yes on the Sunfire though, so, Whoopee!

b
 
Lambo88
I have no car right now but the car I plan on owning when I finally complete my studies in 1 and a half year, a Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V has not been seen to this day so I guess it will not be in. Damn. I dream of eating Civics alive with this ride on any race circuit in GT4 and on real life streets.

see ya :sly:


You don't really want one of those, trust me, I've got one I'm trying to get rid of... ;)
 
I have a 99 Saturn SL2 (first car)....but Saturn isn't even included in the game...o well...an Ion Redline would have been nice to drive at least.
 
Yes! Thankfully, my car will be in the game! Of course, it will be known under its Japanese name, the Nissan Skyline 350 GT Coupe, but I'm not complaining.
 
Nope, but mine's in GTA: SAn andreas, (ish) :)
 
My SC300 (soarer) is in...well atleast the 2.5gt version. GT2 had all the versions: 3.0, 4.0, 2.5gt sooo maybe there is a glimmer of a chance to buy the actual Lexus 2JZ model. I'd like to be able to slap on a set of MKIV supra TT wheels in-game as well. :sly:

Can't wait to take it to the 'ring, Le Sarthe...and pretty much everywhere else.
 
Yep, Peugeot 206, dark green. :)

So guess what I'll be buying early on in GT4 :rolleyes:
 
1997 hyundai elantra 1.8l, of course, in lima blue, without the air resonator and with a K&N cone high flow air filter
(it's a beast) :lol:
probably not but would be funny as hell to see it
 
My car is a Commdore but an older one, my Fathers company car is a VY Commodore but its a Ute and no SS : ) My mum has an AU Falcon but it's no Supercar :p and my brother has a V8 Commdore but it's not a VY :). In the end the only person close to me who has an exact car that's in the game is my neighbour who has the same SS Commodore that's in the game. Not sure if my wifes car is in the game? Anyone seen signs of a Jeep Cherokee?
 
i had a Civic EK4 Sir, but it's a 4dr
from the list, i don't see it. but it was there in GT1 and GT2
 
My car is in the game = Evo VIII
I have Buschur racing stages 1 and 2 currently installed, plus some suspension work already performed. Next = stage 3 and BR500 turbo upgrade this summer. Will have 506whp + AWD = smokin'
Similar setup from turbo magazine with easy launch ran (11.1) 1/4
I'm looking at a 10 second car with lots of practice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and a Exedy twin disk clutch. Can't wait to meet up with the local Vipers and ZO6's
I already mess with Vettes anyway reguardless of their badges, as my ride clocked a 12.4 quarter last summer.
 
Back