Is your car in this game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LeMeN7
  • 420 comments
  • 23,487 views
I think lot of people that don't post pics of their car just saying something:) but what the heck :dopey:

My car isn't in GT4, it's a Land Rover Freelander TD4 Hardtop 2003
but the Range Rover Stormer is in.

here is a link to a picture:
My car offroading

Other pictures of it
 
Liquid Li0n
I think lot of people that don't post pics of their car just saying something:) but what the heck :dopey:


Ok, here's a pic of my car and my bike. The bike obviously isn't in the game and neither is my engine for my car. (2.5L turbo USDM version isn't in the game, but a lot of 2.0L turbo versions are)
 
Yes, but not my year

I have a 2005 Acura RSX Type S

banner9qw.jpg
 
1) I bought and played Gran Turismo COncept Tokyo-Geneva
2)I loved the Focus RS in it
3)I read tons of good reviews and the car was elected best sportscar of the year by a french rally magazine
4)I bought it and despite the fact it's a FWD it's really amazing what this car can take as long as you shift the weight on the front by braking hard (I think that's what I do not sure tough..only know it works) it makes FWD-impossible turns.

So now I've got a Ford Focus RS like I say in my signature, as of now it only has a GFB Stealth FX Blow-off valve I mounted myself, I recently put it on a dyno and was happy to see I had more hp than expected :)
When the warranty will be over I'll change the whole exhaust,collector,air intake and stuff and will hopefully end up with 280+ :)

I've been on the Nurburgring in 2004 and made 4 laps on it didn't have time to do more tough and last one was way too scary anyway almost lost control and in a place where the road goes down then up I felt my internal organs move.

Ahhh I'm risking my life on the road and I'm a car addict all this because of Gran Turismo !!!
I' played the 1,2,3,concept,prologue and I'm pretty sure without them I would have other hobbies lol funny no ?

edit:
I have no pic of it online but it's looking stock anyway so here's a pic :
focusrs02_03.jpg
 
:( I have 2004 Nissan Frontier and I have yet to see any pics of it or see it on any lists, so i dont think its there. Last year we had a 2003 Dodge Stratus....but that one I think isnt in GT4. :( ....
 
1988 Mustang...Coupe, Was really hoping the 87-93s would be in...or at least the 79-86's... /sigh

Maybe next time
 
integra...it's fun driving your same car on a realistic racing game!
 
Nope. I have an '01 Ford SVT Cobra convertible. Of course the Cobra R from 2000 is in the game, but that's the only Mustang Cobra. I was hoping for at least an '01 coupe, but oh well.
 

Attachments

  • P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 11
  • P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 10
smellysocks12
Yeah my Jaguar E-Type is in it. I have it @ Scale 1:16. :D


If that's the case, then I have about 20 cars in GT4.

But really, my car is in. It's in the Used Car lot from what I've heard.
 
I remember in 1999, when GT2 was released in Japan, the coverart was the new S2000.

product-80707.jpg


This beautiful picture actually prompted me to look into the S2000 as my next car and in 2001 I brought my first one.
 
unfortunatly my car isn't in :yuck:

I don't know why they put the Mazda 6 in but not the 3!!!!

maybe in GT5 :guilty:
 
Liquid Li0n
I think lot of people that don't post pics of their car just saying something:) but what the heck :dopey:

Or maybe some of us just don't know how to post thosecute little clickable thumbnail versions...like me. :D

I know how to post a big pic using the
 
FRST
1) I bought and played Gran Turismo COncept Tokyo-Geneva
2)I loved the Focus RS in it
3)I read tons of good reviews and the car was elected best sportscar of the year by a french rally magazine
4)I bought it and despite the fact it's a FWD it's really amazing what this car can take as long as you shift the weight on the front by braking hard (I think that's what I do not sure tough..only know it works) it makes FWD-impossible turns.

So now I've got a Ford Focus RS like I say in my signature, as of now it only has a GFB Stealth FX Blow-off valve I mounted myself, I recently put it on a dyno and was happy to see I had more hp than expected :)
When the warranty will be over I'll change the whole exhaust,collector,air intake and stuff and will hopefully end up with 280+ :)

I've been on the Nurburgring in 2004 and made 4 laps on it didn't have time to do more tough and last one was way too scary anyway almost lost control and in a place where the road goes down then up I felt my internal organs move.

Ahhh I'm risking my life on the road and I'm a car addict all this because of Gran Turismo !!!
I' played the 1,2,3,concept,prologue and I'm pretty sure without them I would have other hobbies lol funny no ?

edit:
I have no pic of it online but it's looking stock anyway so here's a pic :
focusrs02_03.jpg


And I sir am very VERY jealous of you. I'm a big Focus enthusiast over here in America, on my second zx3. So no my car isn't in the game, but it is in the form of the upscale ST170 and uber badass RS :) Have you heard of www.focaljet.com? You really should come by, I'm a long time member there under 01yellazx3.

Edit - I have the RS shift knob / ebrake handle lol and plan on gettin a cpl more lil pieces from it.
 
Have your own little RS, won't you?

Well, its a very nice car FRST, and I'd take it over the SVT Focus anyday.
 
No GT4 doesnt have my car in it (as far as I know) :(, but GT2 has.
 
Taneras
If I am not mistaken, I know a guy in canada and he said that the regular EX's are marked R's in canada... Dunno how true that is. And he was talking about the newer models, not the older ones. Not sure how true that is though...

Well, I don't know if it would be a Type R. I do know that in Canada, Civic EX's are renamed and dubbed as the " Civic Si, " and the Civic Si here in American would be considered a Civic SiR in Canada. I'm not sure if Canada has the Type R, though.

EDIT : Whoops. Didn't scroll down to see it was answered already. :dunce:
 
I wont complain because 1 toyota is missing(there's a whole lot more) but my AE92 corolla GT-S isn't in the game
 
Back