IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,035 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was also involved in a pit lane fire and quite a nasty accident, but I think LV means the restart :lol:



Just wow.


Didn't go to first but I definitely meant the restart lol. Got it timed perfect and picked up a lot of places and SQUEEZED in between two people. Almost thought I wasn't gonna make it.
 
Jahgee1124
I'll use a White Land Rover to look like an ambulance and I'll go to bad wrecks

No this isn't a cruising room haha. Just pick a small car and stay where we tell you to 👍
 
TomMcD
No this isn't a cruising room haha. Just pick a small car and stay where we tell you to 👍

I'll be on around 5 of your testing where the safety car should go around then..
 
Due to past races in other series, I feel I should remind everyone to be careful in the second corner (first corner you need to brake for) at the start of the race and on restarts, as there can very easily be a large crash there. If you take the low line your car will more than likely slide up the track through the turn, which isn't good if you're attempting to pass someone.
 
Due to past races in other series, I feel I should remind everyone to be careful in the second corner (first corner you need to brake for) at the start of the race and on restarts, as there can very easily be a large crash there. If you take the low line your car will more than likely slide up the track through the turn, which isn't good if you're attempting to pass someone.

Good knowledge, and warning. Please take heed all 👍
 
No this isn't a cruising room haha. Just pick a small car and stay where we tell you to 👍

OK, I'll pick a Subaru 360 (Lightest Car I have)
 
Any idea what time we'll be at HSR today Tom?

Jahgee- It's also the lightest car in the game if you've done stage 3 weight reduction (and the windows if it lets you) :)
 
Any idea what time we'll be at HSR today Tom?

Jahgee- It's also the lightest car in the game if you've done stage 3 weight reduction (and the windows if it lets you) :)

Yes, I have, it is pimped out to be a Subaru 360 WRX STi, here is the pic I took for the "Standard Cars with New Wheels" thread
EifelKart.jpg
 
Jahgee
Yes, I have, it is pimped out to be a Subaru 360 WRX STi, here is the pic I took for the "Standard Cars with New Wheels" thread

:lol: I like your thinking, cool pic.
 
How about wherever it is decided for you to park, you find the closest matching paint chip to the background, so that you blend in more and become less of a distraction?
 
How about wherever it is decided for you to park, you find the closest matching paint chip to the background, so that you blend in more and become less of a distraction?

Then I'd have to paint my Subaru 360 WRX STi, I'll go around the track during practice and find a good parking place where I am not distracting.
 
Anytime you fellas can get on this afternoon really, 4?

At the moment i'm looking at the pit exit and possibly the left side of the tunnel. Leaning towards the first option.
 
Anytime you fellas can get on this afternoon really, 4?

At the moment i'm looking at the pit exit and possibly the left side of the tunnel. Leaning towards the first option.

I'll probably be online in about 15 minutes time.

Time to PM my teammate with handy info for the HSR race that I just thought of....
 
DrifterJoe
I'll probably be online in about 15 minutes time.

Time to PM my teammate with handy info for the HSR race that I just thought of....

I'm on right now 👍
 
Good news for the pace car! He can use racing soft tyres in the races that have weather.
 
This series looks cool. Any room left? And races are at what time on fridays?
 
kenkwilinski
This series looks cool. Any room left? And races are at what time on fridays?

If there is room mate the timing is great for you. 6:30 Est race start. Thus us going to be an awesome series. Please join.
 
You're welcome to join Crazy, but unless you can find yourself a team mate you'll be running independent. Hope you can make it 👍
 
Room opens for pre-race practice at 5:30 EST, qualifying starts at 6 EST, and the race is at 6:30 EST lasting for about an hour.
 
DrifterJoe
Room opens for pre-race practice at 5:30 EST, qualifying starts at 6 EST, and the race is at 6:30 EST lasting for about an hour.

Depending on cautions. :sly:
 
Damn it won't work bc I'm not even home from work yet. A good time on Friday for me is past7pm cst, which would be like 1am for you guys. Sorry, I thought I would try. This is probably y I couldn't make on the postponed series u had prior last year.
 
Knelly
Depending on cautions. :sly:

Even with cautions this one should be under an hour due to the high speeds....hopefully :lol:

EDIT: No worries mate 👍
 
Finally got back to my pace at HSR. Still 0.4xx off my best, but I think low fuel will make the rest of that up.
 
DrifterJoe
Finally got back to my pace at HSR. Still 0.4xx off my best, but I think low fuel will make the rest of that up.

Interesting :sly:
 
I ran a 54.xxx on meds, oh boy if it rains, cautions will make up the race! :sly:
 
I won't be able to make the races with that early of a start time, but I could show up and act as race control and help regulate the races. I would just be a bit late every time.
 
I get really twitchy on the banking under rain, me, Joe and Smuffy were spinning out a lot on intermediates. I can hit a decent lap time without pushing too hard so I'm hoping for a top 5 finish if everything goes to plan :sly:

EDIT: Yeah that would be useful LV, you could be our eyes on the track 👍
 
I get really twitchy on the banking under rain, me, Joe and Smuffy were spinning out a lot on intermediates. I can hit a decent lap time without pushing too hard so I'm hoping for a top 5 finish if everything goes to plan :sly:

EDIT: Yeah that would be useful LV, you could be our eyes on the track 👍

I'd have probably been ok if I hadn't tapped a wall and gotten some damage on the first of our 3 laps. Hard to drive well in the rain while damaged.

Once/if we get above about 15% surface water we may start seeing more cautions.

You could help call cautions and type out any wavearounds, as well as maybe saying when the pits are closed or opened, LV.
 
I won't be able to make the races with that early of a start time, but I could show up and act as race control and help regulate the races. I would just be a bit late every time.

Good idea. Would help the guys without the mic's hear better and would be less of a free for all under cautions. I can hear whats going on due to my Turtle beaches but whenever i speak no one hears me, so i dont bother.
 
Don't you have a separate speech to sfx?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back