IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,135 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smuffy, I think it was either LV or Knelly who suggested a challenge idea to me the other day, can't quite remember. Anyway, since you won the Indy 200 (Dan Wheldon style), your challenge would be to start from the back of the grid at the final race at Daytona and win. If you did manage it there would be some sort of prize, maybe a car from every driver 👍

How does that sound?
 
Smuffy, I think it was either LV or Knelly who suggested a challenge idea to me the other day, can't quite remember. Anyway, since you won the Indy 200 (Dan Wheldon style), your challenge would be to start from the back of the grid at the final race at Daytona and win. If you did manage it there would be some sort of prize, maybe a car from every driver 👍

How does that sound?

I'd provide both FT-86 Concept II's as a prize. And if I can get all SPL Karts, they can be prizes as well
 
I'd provide both FT-86 Concept II's as a prize. And if I can get all SPL Karts, they can be prizes as well

It would be one from each driver most probably, and anyway you can't trade the DLC Karts.
 
Smuffy, I think it was either LV or Knelly who suggested a challenge idea to me the other day, can't quite remember. Anyway, since you won the Indy 200 (Dan Wheldon style), your challenge would be to start from the back of the grid at the final race at Daytona and win. If you did manage it there would be some sort of prize, maybe a car from every driver 👍

How does that sound?

Sounds good. I doubt it will happen agin tho, unless its as full as indy with cautions when you can go from last to first while people pit.
 
Sounds good. I doubt it will happen agin tho, unless its as full as indy with cautions when you can go from last to first while people pit.

I reckon you could do it, it's worth a shot right? 👍

I'll put something on the OP so I don't forget about it.
 
It would be one from each driver most probably, and anyway you can't trade the DLC Karts.

You can trade the SPL 125 Karts, thats how I have a Black & Green & Pink one
 
I reckon you could do it, it's worth a shot right? 👍

I'll put something on the OP so I don't forget about it.
I'll give it a shot
 
Bravo, if you check the schedule section on the OP I've added a little footnote about it :cheers:

Sweet. the Car feels good for High Speed Ring.
 
These cars are fun to drive on HSR! :D

I think I gained some time turning my controller sensitivity from 2, all the way up the 7, quicker turn in, more realistic looking steering I think too, :D
 
Here are the pics I took from the replay last night. Hope you guys like 'em. Feel free to use them on the OP if you want, Tom.

Coming to the green flag
Superspeedway-Indy_3.jpg


GREEN, GREEN, GREEN!
Superspeedway-Indy_2.jpg


Pit stops under yellow.
Superspeedway-Indy.jpg


Close racing
IMG_20120122_002742.jpg


Epic front stretch photo.
Superspeedway-Indy_1.jpg



Just realized I forgot to get a photo of the win by Smuffy. Will try to get one later. Also got a video coming of the restart I was talking about.

 
Last edited:
Awesome pics LV, they all look pretty sweet. Nothing better than a full grid! I love taking photos of the pit lane and pit stops personally, PD did a great job on those.
 
Nice vid. Seen me in second.. :sly:

Messed up the last restart bad though.. 👎

EDIT: Tom you playing GT5 now?
 
That's me on the back of I think it's LV spolier going into T1 :sly:

I think the reason that restart wasn't too clear was that Jakob crashed at the end of the caution lap and other people were shouting for another caution lap....but the safety car had already pitted so we had to restart.

EDIT: No right now mate, we did get the positioning for SC sorted out earlier.
 
That's me on the back of I think it's LV spolier going into T1 :sly:

I think the reason that restart wasn't too clear was that Jakob crashed at the end of the caution lap and other people were shouting for another caution lap....but the safety car had already pitted so we had to restart.

Me for one because I felt other's had there hands tied behind there back on that one.

Was unfortunate not to get higher up but in the circumstances was lucky to get 4th and not 6th 👍

EDIT: ah right just wondering cause I was thinking bout practising.

What are the weather settings?
 
Anny one up for races at high speed ring?
Edit: oops sorry Matty. Yea im up for some laps.
 
Me for one because I felt other's had there hands tied behind there back on that one.

Was unfortunate not to get higher up but in the circumstances was lucky to get 4th and not 6th 👍

EDIT: ah right just wondering cause I was thinking bout practising.

What are the weather settings?

Probably won't be on again tonight mate. At the start of qualifying the weather will be 0%, surface water 0% and changeability set to 4. After quali has started I won't be able to edit them without resetting lap times if I recall rightly.
 
Probably won't be on again tonight mate. At the start of qualifying the weather will be 0%, surface water 0% and changeability set to 4. After quali has started I won't be able to edit them without resetting lap times if I recall rightly.

For practice purposes I'll set it on 15% surface water and 4 changeability 👍
 
Anyone know how to embed a youtube video? I can't seem to get it to work.
 
(YOUTUBE) (/YOUTUBE)

Swap () with [] 👍
 
and just use the url? or do I have to use the embed code?
 
LVracerGT
Anyone know how to embed a youtube video? I can't seem to get it to work.

Oh please someone help him. I'm without the replay and it's killing me. I need to watch that back, especially my restart after one if the cautions, through to the next caution when I am leading.

If anyone can help, put a man out his misery.
 
Anyone know how to embed a youtube video? I can't seem to get it to work.

You click the youtube logo in the advanced message reply thing, gives you this
 
Maybe it's just my computer? All I'm getting is a white box. Could someone check my post with the pics and tell me if the video is working at the bottom?
 
GOT IT! Lol. Video is now working in the post with my pics.

Edit: Joe beat me to it... =/
 
Jesus, you were about 2cm away from hitting Rich, that's a brave overtake! :lol:
 
You kinda went before the pit wall.. :dopey:

And you coulda looked forward to me as well :grumpy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back