IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,038 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lounge open for Indy practice.
 
You kinda went before the pit wall.. :dopey:

And you coulda looked forward to me as well :grumpy:

Well, the race goes green as soon as the leader gets to the pit wall, so I think he actually went at the exact right moment.
 
LV, I trust and hope that speed is in KPH rather than MPH :sly:

Can't make it out on my phone.
 
Yeah MPH, why?
 
LVracerGT
Yeah MPH, why?

:dunce: Don't worry about it dude. I was being dum. I was thinking 'He's hitting speeds way over 131 mph :dunce:
 
Just found out that I was losing a load of time in the corners at HSR when I was practicing with Smuffy, Anarchy and Matty.
 
DrifterJoe
Just found out that I was losing a load of time in the corners at HSR when I was practicing with Smuffy, Anarchy and Matty.

Bug wise or line wise.
 
Knelly
Bug wise or line wise.

I imagine line wise.. Or else were all done for..

I could only hit a 53.200 today even though anarchy set my car up:dopey:

Don't think I can go much faster without altering setup..
 
I imagine line wise.. Or else were all done for..

I could only hit a 53.200 today even though anarchy set my car up:dopey:

Don't think I can go much faster without altering setup..

Yeah, my setup was wrong and it meant I couldn't take what I found out to be the faster line. You and Anarchy were killing me in the corners in the practice race.

Basically you should ignore the ride height settings I told you earlier Knelly. >__>
 
DrifterJoe
Yeah, my setup was wrong and it meant I couldn't take what I found out to be the faster line. You and Anarchy were killing me in the corners in the practice race.

Basically you should ignore the ride height settings I told you earlier Knelly. >__>

We'll hook up tomorrow mate and thrash it out. Can't do tonight, Niners are about to start.

Go Penske
 
Knelly
We'll hook up tomorrow mate and thrash it out. Can't do tonight, Niners are about to start.

Go Penske

Hmm reminds me to watch the game that's on later(dunno who's playing, don't care who's playing. Just want to watch it.) Maybe nineish in the USA but about 1-2 GMT :dopey:
 
Matthew, New York Giants and San Francisco 49ers are starting soon, like half past I think, New England Patriots (my favorite team :D) just beat the Baltimore Ravens to make the SuperBowl where they'll face the winners of this match coming up.:D
 
HSV-010
Matthew, New York Giants and San Francisco 49ers are starting soon, like half past I think, New England Patriots (my favorite team :D) just beat the Baltimore Ravens to make the SuperBowl where they'll face the winners of this match coming up.:D

Giants are my favourite but I'm going watching the one on Channel 4 as they have coverage of a late game every week and my streaming speed is inconsistent/slow..

EDIT Giants must be on C4 then.. :dopey: 2009/10 final replay anyone? :D
 
I don't think Channel 4 are doing the play-offs, or else they wouldn't show me the Patriots game last week.:ouch:

And I'd prefer 49ers to beat Giants, but they're probably better anyway.


Edit: Patriots-Giants final was 2007-2008, still wondering how they lost that after winning 18 before it.:boggled:
 
HSV-010
I don't think Channel 4 are doing the play-offs, or else they wouldn't show me the Patriots game last week.:ouch:

And I'd prefer 49ers to beat Giants, but they're probably better anyway.

There not.. Gonna have to stream it.. :'(

Wonder why they cover all the games until play off's and SuperBowl?

Anyway I can watch the SuperBowl on BBC
 
Well it's on sky right now but BBC have highlights tomorrow at 11:20, BBC 2.
 
Knelly
Well it's on sky right now but BBC have highlights tomorrow at 11:20, BBC 2.

Don't have sky and can't wait till then :)

Streaming it is.. American sports always come through better then premier league for some reason.. doesn't make sense since I'm using fox coverage cause american ads are funnier..:dopey:

MLB in April :D
 
Pagey doesn't like any American Sport. :sly:
 
Joe will probably get it.

Pagey is a guy from Britain on GTP, on PSN in a race we were talking about sports, and he didn't like any American ones. Or maybe it was Joe. :lol:
 
Cowboys965
Joe will probably get it.

Pagey is a guy from Britain on GTP, on PSN in a race we were talking about sports, and he didn't like any American ones. Or maybe it was Joe. :lol:

Oh right.. By pagey I thought you meant the page (as in thread) :dopey:

You watching the Play Off's? :sly:
 
The Cowboys are out, now the Ravens, but the 49ers remain! :sly:
 
Cowboys965
The Cowboys are out, now the Ravens, but the 49ers remain! :sly:

10-7 to the giants going in for half time :sly:
 
Cowboys965
Pagey doesn't like any American Sport.

I said the only decent US sport is basketball, and Pagey agreed :D
 
berty1979
I said the only decent US sport is basketball, and Pagey agreed :D

Ice hockey if anything... :sly:
 
I like Ice hockey but assumed it was the national sport of Canada and it was invented by the Scots :D
 
berty1979
I like Ice hockey but assumed it was the national sport of Canada and it was invented by the Scots :D

Widely played in the US though.. ( NHL )

It is thought of as Canadian and whatever but played in America I see it as American.

GAA is the game.. :dopey:
 
I said the only decent US sport is basketball, and Pagey agreed :D

What, NASCAR isn't a decent sport??? :sly::sly:

I think Hockey is better than basketball, golf, etc. I hate basketball, mainly because basketball players I've known have always seemed to be "turnips." The Japanese love baseball more than the americans. :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back