IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,152 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, I wanted to go fast for once. Ok np.

We'll get together before Friday for a dry run of the safety car period mate 👍
 
Acknowledged.
 
Not seeing much activity from our 'series photographer' :lol:

I be working on it, I have some of the 2nd race done, but I want to release it all at once
 
I be working on it, I have some of the 2nd race done, but I want to release it all at once

Ok, no worries.

Also something I didn't mention when discussing the off season is that Furi has offered to run a support series to IndyCar for S2, very exciting :D

EDIT: I'll definitely be taking some pics of Round 3, SSRX is absolutely stunning especially at night.
 
Last edited:
Ok, no worries.

Also something I didn't mention when discussing the off season is that Furi has offered to run a support series to IndyCar for S2, very exciting :D

EDIT: I'll definitely be taking some pics of Round 3, SSRX is absolutely stunning especially at night.

OK, I also have a 5 month old puppy so I am constantly taking her out to do her thing. If I am lucky and Bella doesn't get diarrhea again then the pictures will be up by Friday afternoon

EDIT: What car should I use to be parked off as? I could also be a second pacecar if needed
 
Really no need for a second pace car, and anything small will do mate.

Saw a vacancy while browsing an F1 news website, so I just sent a message to Marussia F1 asking what being their 'Garage Technician' entails and that I'd be happy to work for them and travel around the moment I turn 18... wishful thinking :lol:
 
You could secretly root for a real team! Lol

Do their drivers just sign up as well?
 
Cowboys965
You could secretly root for a real team! Lol

Do their drivers just sign up as well?

I think the driver selection is a bit more private being such an elite series, but all the major teams recruit pit crew and design teams on their websites.

I'm only 14 but I really want to get into motorsport, hopefully going to take a 4yr Masters degree in 'Automotive Engineering & Motorsport' which I should get into as i'm A* in all subjects :sly: From there I could join a race team as a race engineer or garage technician which would involve the globe-trotting i've always dreamed about.

But if that doesn't work out, a degree would probably get me a decent job at a normal car manufacturer. Anyway, enough of my 10 year plan :lol: Anyone up for practice on Thursday night?
 
TomMcD
I think the driver selection is a bit more private being such an elite series, but all the major teams recruit pit crew and design teams on their websites.

I'm only 14 but I really want to get into motorsport, hopefully going to take a 4yr Masters degree in 'Automotive Engineering & Motorsport' which I should get into as i'm A* in all subjects :sly: From there I could join a race team as a race engineer or garage technician which would involve the globe-trotting i've always dreamed about :lol:

But if that doesn't work out, a degree would probably get me a decent job at a normal car manufacturer. Anyway, enough of my 10 year plan :lol: Anyone up for practice on Thursday night?

I was joking as they're always behind everyone.

Except for HRT. ;) I thought you were 15. I laugh in your face. :dopey:
 
Cowboys965
I was joking as they're always behind everyone.

Except for HRT. ;) I thought you were 15. I laugh in your face. :dopey:

Yeah I know, I hardly know why the lower teams bother entering with the costs involved. I tried to sweeten the deal at the end of the email by saying 'Best wishes for the new season, i'm sure you'll surpass all expectations for 2012 with the new car' :lol:

And nope, 15 in June.
 
TomMcD
Yeah I know, I hardly know why the lower teams bother entering with the costs involved. I tried to sweeten the deal at the end of the email by saying 'Best wishes for the new season, i'm sure you'll surpass all expectations for 2012 with the new car' :lol:

And nope, 15 in June.

I didn't mean I thought you were 15, I meant to say I'm 15 and I though you were older. :sly:
 
Cowboys965
I didn't mean I thought you were 15, I meant to say I'm 15 and I though you were older. :sly:

Ah right, I'm obviously unbelievably mature and articulated for my age :sly:
 
TomMcD
Ah right, I'm obviously unbelievably mature and articulated for my age :sly:

:lol: good one........
 
Leave it for the track boys. :sly

Y CAN'T IT BE FRIDAY?
 
Cowboys965
Leave it for the track boys. :sly

Y CAN'T IT BE FRIDAY?

Cause it's Monday/Tuesday.. :sly:

And I've done my track work on Tom already (for now [still working on pulling out my lead]{just on Tom cause I will neer catch joe and smuffy will probably pull away too})Look at the table :sly:

PS: hope the brackets didn't confuse anyone :lol:
 
Last edited:
Hmm...(Why not do them like this [and this{maybe this too}]) >___>
 
DrifterJoe
Hmm...(Why not do them like this [and this{maybe this too}]) >___>

BECAUSE RACECAR...

But seriously I just didn't think of that at the time.. 👍 :dopey:
 
Well, (do(that){i}[should[think]]) you.
 
Tom and Cowboys, you two are extremely mature considering your age. Most 14-15 year olds I come across online are whiny and annoying. I figured you two were closer to my age (19).
 
I thought Tom was about 40 :lol: and cowboys was 13 :lol:
 
I agree MStall, generally people our age are annoying and impatient when it comes to racing, thankfully we don't get too many of them on GTP apart from the guys who can play by the rules like me and Cowboys. Actually scratch that...Cowboys got 6 points worth of penalties last week :sly:

Haha really Brett? Even after hearing me on the mic? :lol:
 
I've had people think I was in my late 30's before. :sly:
 
:lol: No offence intended but people are quite often wrong when it comes to early judgements.
Not really 40 Tom, maybe in your 20's, Joe I thought was about 20 too.
 
Damm, I thought Stall was about my age.

Is anyone else here in their 30's? Why am I always the pensioner in every leage I attend :grumpy:
 
X route will be a long drag if you get left by the pack. :sly: I would predict 1 yellow flag tops....it should NOT be hard to point your car down the dead straight. No the race is definitely not decided until the final 0.5 mile. Heck, I can point a car down while taking little 2 minute naps down the straights.

If somebody is left behind the teammate should probably drop back and work with them.
 
Damm, I thought Stall was about my age.

Is anyone else here in their 30's? Why am I always the pensioner in every leage I attend :grumpy:

Well if his username is anything to go by Brett is in his 30's :lol: LV sounds around that age on the mic also.
 
SUfan21
Tom and Cowboys, you two are extremely mature considering your age. Most 14-15 year olds I come across online are whiny and annoying. I figured you two were closer to my age (19).

*Cough Cough* somebody forgot something about someone?:)
 
Matty is 16 :D

I am 32 knelly....you are not alone!
 
On another note, I wish PD would put in some 'junior' formula cars, would make a great Indy Lights series for example. Just seen the new Formula Ford for 2012 and it looks awesome. I want one :drool:

fd2012formulaford53743440.jpg
 
berty1979
Matty is 16 :D

I am 32 knelly....you are not alone!

Not till April unless I messed up my DoB on this :dopey:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back