IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,152 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to SSRX 👍

Unfortunatly (or fortunatly for you :lol:) my mic broke so I wont be able to talk 👎

Trust you to break your mic before an oval race, have fun typing to Anarchy 'Come pick me up!' when you've lost the draft mid race :sly:

:lol:
 
Me lose draft? Good one :lol: only way I'll lose the draft is through a crash and that means safety car :dopey:

Are pitstop's mandatory for oval races?
 
Me lose draft? Good one :lol: only way I'll lose the draft is through a crash and that means safety car :dopey:

Are pitstop's mandatory for oval races?

Feel free to no stop if you fancy doing 50mph with shredded tires for an hour.

:lol: I assume you mean using both compounds, no it's just hards on ovals.
 
TomMcD
Feel free to no stop if you fancy doing 50mph with shredded tires for an hour.

:lol: I assume you mean using both compounds, no it's just hards on ovals.

No I knew the compound rule.. I just think the tyres will last for the race cause I think I could of went 30 laps of HSR on mediums..:)
 
mattymc96
No I knew the compound rule.. I just think the tyres will last for the race cause I think I could of went 30 laps of HSR on mediums..:)

Even so, at 290mph for 200 miles I doubt the fuel will :p
 
TomMcD
Even so, at 290mph for 200 miles I doubt the fuel will :p

Oh yeah.. I forgot about that.. :dopey:
 
I highly doubt we'll be running an average pace of 290. Maybe 260 at best. Even still. I highly doubt the fuel will last.
 
I was just taking the number from estimations on previous pages but as you say it'll still be pretty high, I reckon 270+. I'll be testing for about an hour tomorrow night from 20:00GMT, you're all free to turn up as I'll be doing a dry run of the caution procedure with Brett hopefully 👍
 
I always think your talking about me...
 
My Touring Truck's Series

Hopeful to start up in about 2 weeks 👍

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=242340

13-amp-plug.jpg
 
Cowboys965
I always think your talking about me...

Huh, Who? About what? :confused:

And +1 on the truck series, I recommend it as i'm the pace car driver :sly:
 
TomMcD
Huh, Who? About what? :confused:

And +1 on the truck series, I recommend it as i'm the pace car driver :sly:

Because Rhy has the same 1st name as me.
 
Huh, Who? About what? :confused:

And +1 on the truck series, I recommend it as i'm the pace car driver :sly:

Thank's for the support.. 👍
 
Hey,any room left?
 
Cowboys965
Because Rhy has the same 1st name as me.

Oh right I get you, I normally call you Cowboys and Berty, Brett. Same thing thing with me and Tom (just posted in the last page or two) in TOCA, it gets quite annoying :p

No worries Matty 👍

And not really to be honest rap, we're over capacity already I think. But I could mark you down as a reserve driver if you have a team colour that doesn't have a reserve yet. What colour FGT do you have?
 
Oh right I get you, I normally call you Cowboys and Berty, Brett. Same thing thing with me and Tom (just posted in the last page or two) in TOCA, it gets quite annoying :p

No worries Matty 👍

And not really to be honest rap, we're over capacity already I think. But I could mark you down as a reserve driver if you have a team colour that doesn't have a reserve yet. What colour FGT do you have?

Oh I replied to your post about the maintenance on the TOCA thread btw 👍

WITH PROOF :crazy:
 
TomMcD
Oh right I get you, I normally call you Cowboys and Berty, Brett. Same thing thing with me and Tom (just posted in the last page or two) in TOCA, it gets quite annoying :p

No worries Matty 👍

And not really to be honest rap, we're over capacity already I think. But I could mark you down as a reserve driver if you have a team colour that doesn't have a reserve yet. What colour FGT do you have?

I have yellow and green, no problem PSN is rap129 so if you ever need a driver hit me up
 
I think KV Racing Technology is full.
 
Ok,no problem. Thanks dude
 
"Thunder Under the floodlights" has an ominous tone to it......

 
I think we should change it to "Thunder under the lights"
 
How wierd would it be if we were half way through the race and the track lost power?:scared:
Then it'd be Thunder in the dark:sly:
 
How wierd would it be if we were half way through the race and the track lost power?:scared:
Then it'd be Thunder in the dark:sly:



Watch the beginning
 
AnarchyRacing24
How wierd would it be if we were half way through the race and the track lost power?:scared:
Then it'd be Thunder in the dark:sly:

We have blinkers :D
Not sure about the pit crew though... Must be hard pouring gas and changes tires in darkness.
 
We have blinkers :D
Not sure about the pit crew though... Must be hard pouring gas and changes tires in darkness.

Night vision goggles.:sly:

I now have 7/10 FGT colours. Just need red, white/blue, and white/purple.


Weren't you going to PM me those settings Knelly?
 
Last edited:
If Smuffy is looking the KV development team has found a great fuel conservation method and he should PM me. :sly:
 
I'll be in my lounge at 8pm GMT tonight for some free practice lads, gotta do a caution test aswell. Come along :D
 
As soon as I get on Joe, I will send them over mate. 👍
 
IndyCar test room is open, feel free to join 👍
 
I'll join later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back