IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,152 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
TomMcD
I would generally take offence to this statement but I won't because it's 100% truth :lol:

The track map is on the OP now, I'll do the race preview ASAP 👍

Haha I knew there had to be a reason why you liked it :lol: and looking forward to seeing it 👍
 
Anarchy went on to win? Wow.

Clear out your PM's mate, I can't send you one back.

It's an awesome track Matty, bit of a rollercoaster. Very few real braking zones, you can get by trail braking most of the lap.
 
Clear out your PM's mate, I can't send you one back.

It's an awesome track Matty, bit of a rollercoaster. Very few real braking zones, you can get by trail braking most of the lap.

Yep, I just followed the instructions I was given (fast, flowing, smooth, not too long or too short). You do have to make sure you get your line through the last corner exactly right to take it flat out though, which is why I said I could widen the final sector if you want.
 
DrifterJoe
Yep, I just followed the instructions I was given (fast, flowing, smooth, not too long or too short). You do have to make sure you get your line through the last corner exactly right to take it flat out though, which is why I said I could widen the final sector if you want.

And apparently, from what you said I can't wait to try take that corner flat out. :)
 
And apparently, from what you said I can't wait to try take that corner flat out. :)

It's only a tricky corner because it's downhill and you can't actually see it until after you need to turn in (which is why I'd prefer if we allowed the final sector to be widened). The alternative to this in the course maker was to have the tight corner before the final sector be horribly off camber.
 
Last edited:
It's only a tricky corner because it's downhill and you can't actually see it until after you need to turn in (which is why I'd prefer if we allowed the final sector to be widened). The alternative to this in the course maker was to have the tight corner before the final sector be horribly off camber.

I'll have to learn the track then :(

But it's really hard to memorise created tracks in this game cause they all look the same :irked:
 
Can anyone put the replay on share for me?
 
Cowboys965
Can anyone put the replay on share for me?

I will later 👍

Can you share replays or do I have to upload it to a file saving website and share it do it can be downloaded?
 
mattymc96
I will later 👍

Can you share replays or do I have to upload it to a file saving website and share it do it can be downloaded?

I thought you could share them via GT5.
 
Cowboys965
I thought you could share them via GT5.

Unless it was in the last patch which allowed photo sharing (or something of the sort to share onto the GT5 website anonymously) then I believe the answer to be no.

But if you want I can send you the replay a different way and you can still view it as normal.
 
Anybody looked through the replay yet? I can't get on to check it out until tonight. Remember to PM me with any issues you have. Already got two things to check out:

-Cowboys/Anarchy crash
-Anarchy/Knelly pit accident
 
I don't even have the replay.
 
So you vote for the greatest American car manufacturer of them all.... Lotus, that makes sense :dunce:
 
berty1979
So you vote for the greatest American car manufacturer of them all.... Lotus, that makes sense :dunce:

Better than "Vauxhall". ;)
 
Why Vauxhall? :lol:
 
Doesnt matter now. It was on 3 and I thought it would be fun to save it at the last minute but its died now.
Ill be voting Alfa from now on :D (my current car).
 
Despite the number of cautions, almost none involved purposely dangerous driving, just two people spinning at the same time. Therefore we've got very few penalties.

LAP 11 - Minus 5 points to Anarchy

For cutting the pit exit lines and slamming into Knelly's flank causing him damage. Also reversed back around the last corner when he missed the pits which was maybe a bit unsafe.

LAP 38 - Minus a further 1 point to Anarchy

For reckless driving around Cowboys which culminated in CB being punted off just after the corkscrew, pretty much ending his race.

Joe got the 2 points for laps led by the way.
 
I'm fueming right now.
Thanks for giving room to the leader Anarchy.

Great race. BS. I had the win.

Dude If you had the win then I wouldnt of been able to be near you. I got my fender under you and you tried to chop block me.

Regardless thank you to those who congratulated me, i appreciate it. My biggest issue all night was getting track position. By myself i'd run laps 3 to 7 tenths quicker than whoever was leading throughout the race. Once i caught someone i'd lose a second plus trying to figure out how to get around them.

Yes Knelly you had me sweating those last few laps. I had suspension damage on my left front. Car was pullng like crazy, plus you and joe on my tail made me have to drive my a$$ off.
 
LAP 38 - Minus a further 1 point to Anarchy

For reckless driving around Cowboys which culminated in CB being punted off just after the corkscrew, pretty much ending his race.

Joe got the 2 points for laps led by the way.

So i shouldnt hold my ground when i get under someone battling for the lead on the closing laps? I dont feel like i was at fault, but ok
 
AnarchyRacing24
Dude If you had the win then I wouldnt of been able to be near you. I got my fender under you and you tried to chop block me.

Regardless thank you to those who congratulated me, i appreciate it. My biggest issue all night was getting track position. By myself i'd run laps 3 to 7 tenths quicker than whoever was leading throughout the race. Once i caught someone i'd lose a second plus trying to figure out how to get around them.

Yes Knelly you had me sweating those last few laps. I had suspension damage on my left front. Car was pullng like crazy, plus you and joe on my tail made me have to drive my a$$ off.

Well I was winning till I got punted off of the track ending my race.

All I ask is that you be a little cleaner next time, and so will I.
 
Just did a couple of laps at my Toscana track and the last corner seems wider than I remember. Shouldn't be a problem to take flat out once you know where the corner is.
 
Tables are up 👍

Almost green for the Bud Shootout!
 
Any ideas for a safe place for the pace car?
 
Right in front of me every time he comes out so I can get my Laps Down back :sly:

No, sorry :D
 
Does this mean I have the night off to get drunk and get arrested?
 
Does this mean I have the night off to get drunk and get arrested?

Ran the course mate ... reckon you'll be needed :nervous:
 
:lol:
So I am going to get a run out then :D
Ill be there 👍
 
You might finish the race in first :ouch:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back