IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,140 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Fraid not. The amount of complaints I got after the Indy race was ridiculous :rolleyes:

Can we talk about this?
 
Can we talk about this?

If this was an isolated incident yes. But it wasn't.

You've caused incidents in the Sprint Cup aswell and you've been bothering Drop about rejoining for ages. It might seem a bit harsh but this isn't just a fun little social gathering, it's a competition that quite a few of the guys here, me included, take quite seriously. It wouldn't be fair on them, the main thing on their minds wouldn't be winning the race, it would be avoiding you.
 
Think I've found a safe place for the pace car. It's on the dirt between the pit exit and turn 1.
 
In the dirt?
The insults cut deeper every time Joe :(


:D
 
In that case, its a deal :D
 
berty1979
In that case, its a deal :D

Talking of deals, will you be willing to renew your contract for S2? :sly:
 
So may I race on Friday?
 
TomMcD
Talking of deals, will you be willing to renew your contract for S2? :sly:

You have two options. 700 turnips a lap, or 5000 a race :dopey:
 
JakobNascar88
So may I race on Friday?

I shouldn't be the one to comment on this but I believe the answer was quite clear.

MustangRyan made his answer very clear as well but you kept asking him over and over.

If you do this again (Ask over and over when you know the answer is no) I won't hesitate to report your post.

You were banned from this series already, as was your mate I can't remember his name but I know he was Canadian.

I really don't know how to make the answer that Tom gave any clearer, he politely said no and you asked if you could talk about it and he gave a perfectly good reason as to why you weren't allowed in to the next race or any other for this season at least.

So as far as I know the answer is no and I will gladly report any post you make in this thread from herein asking to race.
 
Tom- To be legally binding a contract must have at the very least three parts.
1. An offer
2. Acceptance
3. Consideration

Which one does the original agreement not have under UK law?

I am of course jesting and if my new job doesnt interfere I will gladly be your pace/safety car for next season. In return for a pretty paint, just to make it legal!
 
berty1979
Tom- To be legally binding a contract must have at the very least three parts.
1. An offer
2. Acceptance
3. Consideration

Which one does the original agreement not have under UK law?

I am of course jesting and if my new job doesnt interfere I will gladly be your pace/safety car for next season. In return for a pretty paint, just to make it legal!

We'll give you a turnip to snack on while waiting for a caution every race.

Take it or leave it.
 
I shouldn't be the one to comment on this but I believe the answer was quite clear.

MustangRyan made his answer very clear as well but you kept asking him over and over.

If you do this again (Ask over and over when you know the answer is no) I won't hesitate to report your post.

You were banned from this series already, as was your mate I can't remember his name but I know he was Canadian.

I really don't know how to make the answer that Tom gave any clearer, he politely said no and you asked if you could talk about it and he gave a perfectly good reason as to why you weren't allowed in to the next race or any other for this season at least.

So as far as I know the answer is no and I will gladly report any post you make in this thread from herein asking to race.

Okay, no problem.
 
berty1979
Tom- To be legally binding a contract must have at the very least three parts.
1. An offer
2. Acceptance
3. Consideration

Which one does the original agreement not have under UK law?

I am of course jesting and if my new job doesnt interfere I will gladly be your pace/safety car for next season. In return for a pretty paint, just to make it legal!

Only bit I know you've done is Acceptence :lol:
 
Damn, my white text ruse was foiled by the damn quote method :grumpy: :D
 
berty1979
Damn, my white text ruse was foiled by the damn quote method :grumpy: :D

I didn't even notice myself.. :D
 
Well at least it fooled someone.......no I wont say it matty :lol:
 
Hey Tom, unfortunately I've had some things come up and I won't group able to race tomorrow night.
 
LVracerGT
Hey Tom, unfortunately I've had some things come up and I won't group able to race tomorrow night.

No worries mate 👍
 
I may submit a slightly edited Autodromo di Toscana for next season's race. I've found a couple of things I can do to improve it slightly. For example, changing the first 2 corners a bit.


Edit: Improved it, but there are now less overtaking spots, so I may have to leave it as it was. The edited layout is capable of at least 1:04's offline.

The changes are: First corner is quicker, somewhere between 5th and 6th gear. The second to last corner is closer to how it was originally intended to be and is now a 4th or 5th gear corner. The second sector has been slightly straightened to smoothen the exit of turn 2. The first sector has been widened by 2. The final sector has been widened fully. The middle sectors have been widened by 1. Due to the chicane becoming too tight after some of these changes, the third sector has had its smoothness reduced by 1. The final sector is now longer and faster.

Despite all these changes, the edited track is the exact same length as the original.
 
Last edited:
Whats a good time for this track?
 
Thought I'd let you guys know, my internet provider has been having problems it seems and things are touch and go for tomorrow night. We're ringing them up and hoping it gets sorted out.
 
f51fcdb7.jpg
 

Because Virgin Media are 🤬

Their broadband service is down all over the city :grumpy:
 
TomMcD
Because Virgin Media are 🤬

Their broadband service is down all over the city :grumpy:

Well I guess you don't want to be an engineer for Marussis Virgin F1 :lol:
 
Guys, looks like we may have to postpone this week. I'm gutted as I was really looking forward to it but there's a 90% chance it's off. Spent 3 hours under a desk trying to get it working to no avail.

I'll keep you posted 👍
 
Internet works for GTP though?
 
Guys, looks like we may have to postpone this week. I'm gutted as I was really looking forward to it but there's a 90% chance it's off. Spent 3 hours under a desk trying to get it working to no avail.

I'll keep you posted 👍

I would be willing to host it for you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back