IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,152 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say lap 1 decides the results :P
 
Got some pictures from the race at Laguna. Most of them are at the corkscrew as thats where most of the action was.

HMV through the corkscrew
LagunaSecaRaceway1.jpg


KV Race Tech through the corkscrew
LagunaSecaRaceway2.jpg


The pack under caution
LagunaSecaRaceway3.jpg


The pack after a restart
LagunaSecaRaceway4.jpg


Some one spins into the corkscrew
LagunaSecaRaceway5.jpg


Anarchy wins at Laguna seca. Congrats to you anarchy :cheers:
LagunaSecaRaceway6.jpg

The pictures could be better.(if i know how to use the gt5 camera :sick:)
 
Still good man 👍
 
Great pics smuffy, I got on one ....yaaayyy :D
 
I got on four.. :dopey:

The HVM racing in the corkscrew, pack under caution, pack after restart and someone spinning in the corkscrew.. The spinner being me..
 
berty1979
Great pics smuffy, I got on one ....yaaayyy :D

Congrats on your back to back FGTC championships mate, just heard about it :cheers:

I'll have even less practice than usual this week as I have a GCSE Chemistry module a week on Thursday. Grrr, revsision.
 
Thanks man, it was an epic struggle this season. Happy days :D
 
berty1979
Thanks man, it was an epic struggle this season. Happy days :D

I've never properly raced you in an FGT :p You gents going for one more season then? I remember you said something about giving it up a while back.
 
We did once but you span so I guess it wasnt a fair test. Ill race you sometime for fun if you like or arrange a cross championship race. We could put the stats in the middle and give and take aids so we are in the middle. Im not too bad in the old FGT :D
 
berty1979
We did once but you span so I guess it wasnt a fair test. Ill race you sometime for fun if you like or arrange a cross championship race. We could put the stats in the middle and give and take aids so we are in the middle. Im not too bad in the old FGT :D

Sounds good, maybe in the off season :)
 
1000th reply :cheers: i think.
Annyway thanks for the feed back on the pics :)
 
I think Tom got it mate, good pics though :D
 
Just a thought for next season; Indy 500 for Round 1? And yes I do mean the full 500 miles/200 laps.
 
Just a thought for next season; Indy 500 for Round 1? And yes I do mean the full 500 miles/200 laps.

Yes yes yes yes yes (rubs thighs Vic Reeves style) :drool:
 
Why not 3rd or 4th race?

Or finale?

I thought you were objecting to the length :lol: Yeah that's fair enough, mid season it is. Just like IRL.
 
This will then be able to go towards a Triple Crown competition idea I am thinking of putting together.

Obviously Indy 500 (Indycar), F1 Monaco and Le Mans (Le Mans cars). I have seen a thread or two on people actually running real time 24 hour online races, where this last one would qualify.

GTP members will only qualify when they win one of the above races in an online league format, and not just a solo thing.

Don't know who won your Monaco's Berty, but they would already automatically be in. They would then just need to win the other two to be crowned The Triple Crown.

Gone on a tangent, sorry. Just an idea for now.
 
This will then be able to go towards a Triple Crown competition idea I am thinking of putting together.

Obviously Indy 500 (Indycar), F1 Monaco and Le Mans (Le Mans cars). I have seen a thread or two on people actually running real time 24 hour online races, where this last one would qualify.

GTP members will only qualify when they win one of the above races in an online league format, and not just a solo thing.

Don't know who won your Monaco's Berty, but they would already automatically be in. They would then just need to win the other two to be crowned The Triple Crown.

Gone on a tangent, sorry. Just an idea for now.

Akmuq posted this thread about 6 months ago but said at the end he couldn't keep it up and anybody else could take over running it. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5232410

I think it's a great idea 👍
 
I won LeMans, Sandman won Monaco and I think Spurgey or smuffy won our Indy Exhibition.
 
What are the initial thoughts on Autodromo di Toscana then lads? How are you liking the flow of the circuit? For me that last bend onto the finish line is great and will be even more exciting when racing for position.
 
Well I made it, so I had to like it to submit it. :)

Main places to overtake will probably be turn 1, the hairpin left hander that starts the twisty section, and the hairpin right hander at the end of the twisty section.

Anyone found a safe place for the pace car yet?
 
Good track.
Room open for practice if you want to join.
 
Good track.
Room open for practice if you want to join.

I would but dinner's en route, I have a WRS TT race at 7 and after that I'm going to sleep :lol:
 
Well I made it, so I had to like it to submit it. :)

Main places to overtake will probably be turn 1, the hairpin left hander that starts the twisty section, and the hairpin right hander at the end of the twisty section.

Anyone found a safe place for the pace car yet?

I thought maybe coming out of the last bend on the right, where the 'PIT -->' signs are. It seems one of the few safe places on the track, but if you can find somewhere else that's cool.
 
Hey, may I get a second chance for this series?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back