IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,114 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know images have been removed off OP?
 
Did you know images have been removed off OP?

Ah I've changed a folder location on photobucket, 5 minute job 👍

EDIT: Fixed.
 
Last edited:
10-15 minutes time.

EDIT: By the way be careful when rolling out onto the straight after the bend before the finish line, the invisible wall is very close to the track edge. Treat it like a brick wall, no nudging people into it.
 
Last edited:
Don’t know what the hell happened, but it ruined my race AGAIN!!!!
By again i mean it happened at High Speed Ring, Tokyo and now here. I would say put damage to light, so drivers with a chance of getting a decent finish don’t then get their race ruined.
 
Last edited:
Don’t know what the hell happened, but it ruined my race AGAIN!!!!
By again i mean it happened at High Speed Ring, Tokyo and now here. I would say put damage to light, so drivers with a chance of getting a decent finish don’t then get their race ruined.

I'm really sorry mate, I know it was me that bumped you in the braking zone and I'm going to let the other guys decide whether I should be penalized or not. I probably will be.

EDIT: By the way, for round 7 we have decided that the created circuit is not suited for IndyCar. There are three race options for you to choose from so please vote in the poll on the thread!
 
I'm really sorry mate, I know it was me that bumped you in the braking zone and I'm going to let the other guys decide whether I should be penalized or not. I probably will be.

EDIT: By the way, for round 7 we have decided that the created circuit is not suited for IndyCar. There are three race options for you to choose from so please vote in the poll on the thread!

Oh it's ok I’m just a bit annoyed as it’s not the first time it’s happened. :(
I suggest we turn damage to light as you will still loose time if you crash but if you get engine damage it’s not completely race over.
 
Oh it's ok I’m just a bit annoyed as it’s not the first time it’s happened. :(
I suggest we turn damage to light as you will still loose time if you crash but if you get engine damage it’s not completely race over.

It's one of the things I'll consider for next season, we'll be doing a lot of testing. By the way Smuffy, report any incidents you want reviewed to me by PM, even the one involving me, I'll just get the other guys to check it out. Vote on the poll too! 👍

Same to everyone else, vote on the poll at the top of the page AND PM me with any incidents from today's race.

EDIT: Passed 2,000 posts :cheers:
 
Congrats to cowboys on the win. And to Tom for 2000 posts
 
smuffyatfcp
Congrats to cowboys on the win. And to Tom for 2000 posts

*Cough* and me on my first podium ever... I even came forth in a 3 car race before..

Anyway congrats to Cowboys on the win and Tom eventually getting to 2000 posts.. :sly:

And everyone voting for Indy Oval :D

And even more importantly over all else my podium :D

*Exits stage left (hopefully you'll get this)*
 
Congrats Matty :lol:
And of course Cowboys and Joe.
 
Last edited:
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here.gif
 
Stewards review #1:

The_Boyce - 5pt penalty for reckless driving on the opening lap.


3 other incidents are being investigated, currently sending PM's to drivers for second opinion.
 
You and Smuffy, aaaaaand the wreck that took Knelly out?
 
You and Smuffy, aaaaaand the wreck that took Knelly out?

The Boyce wreck was the one that gave Knelly damage if I recall rightly. Yep, me and Smuffy and one more.

All PM's have been sent 👍
 
I think we have our poll answer :D

Quick incase the Romans come :scared:
 
So the Road Course takes the poll! :dopey:
 
Even if Anarchy and Rich (If he could make it) voted Rome, it still wouldn't be enough. Looks like we're at Indy next week then 👍
 
TomMcD
Even if Anarchy and Rich (If he could make it) voted Rome, it still wouldn't be enough. Looks like we're at Indy next week then 👍

:cheers:
 
Sweet Indy next, and when are the tables updated?
 
smuffyatfcp
Sweet Indy next, and when are the tables updated?

When we figure out all the penalties I would assume.

Probably time I checked them now :lol:
 
Correct, got Joe's views. Just waiting on Matty, Cowboys and Knelly so most probably tomorrow.

EDIT: If the Sprint Cup season 3 goes to schedule, the 'All Star Race' from Daytona should take place on Saturday 28th April. This is the preliminary date for the 'IndyCar Twin 100's' from Daytona, and even if I don't end up hosting Nationwide I will try and negotiate a Daytona race for that weekend.

Then we'll have our 'Super Weekend at the Beach' :sly:
 
Last edited:
4da9a22c.jpg


63859b05.jpg


4c038568.jpg


54195df5.jpg


8347338e.jpg


85af8233.jpg


ea94eb87.jpg
 
Last edited:

Thanks for just having me as the spinner..

I got THIRD you know.. :)
 
Cowboys965

But you can't fix what you didn't say?

You just said your own sentence, didn't fix or alter anything.. :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back