IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,088 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, anybody want to try fill in for Anarchy this Friday? And I'm on the lookout for a (Hopefully tempory) replacement for him.

If you don't find somebody Boyce may turn up and get you some points. Drop maybe? He won't mind racing on an oval.
 
Okay I'll ask Drop now 👍

And I'll have Boyce as a Road course driver if Drop is only going to drive Oval's :)
 
I'll drive the yellow one.
 
TomMcD
Awesome, I'll give your points to HVM Racing if Boyce doesn't show up for Matty 👍

Wait, can't Drop be my teammate? Even though he has a slightly different coloured car? :dopey:
 
Wait, can't Drop be my teammate? Even though he has a slightly different coloured car? :dopey:

How is yellow slightly different to white? :lol:

Whatever, I'll change the OP.

EDIT: Actually no, if LV is racing aswell as Drop, that's a full team for Andretti. Hmmm.
 
But what about my team </3
 
But what about my team </3

We'll see how it goes man, I'll see who turns up etc.

OT but if you haven't seen this advert and aren't pumped for the new F1 season, watch it and you will be. Cannot wait!

 
TomMcD
We'll see how it goes man, I'll see who turns up etc.

OT but if you haven't seen this advert and aren't pumped for the new F1 season, watch it and you will be. Cannot wait!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64o1c_jrzs4">YouTube Link</a>

How is F1 on topic? :dopey:
 
How many people do we have for this race?
 
Cowboys965
How many people do we have for this race?

Enough....... :sly:
 
TomMcD
OT means Off Topic :dopey:

But I thought it meant On Topic..?

Just say off topic next time..:) Cause OT means On Topic as well..
 
Some things to remember tonight guys. 3 wide start at 80 mph. 2 wide restarts at 100 mph. Put entry is 60 mph (there will be penalties).

Plus, remember you have to have the exact gear setting as in OP.

Good luck out there.
 
Just bought a 0/0 green/yellow from new OCD. Yay! 300 more RPM. And 1 more PP.
 
Just bought a 0/0 green/yellow from new OCD. Yay! 300 more RPM. And 1 more PP.

THERE'S NEW FGT's? :odd:

otherwise you just could have gave it a engine rebuild and a oil change and saved yourself Cr. 4m... :sly:
 
My old one has 1000 miles on it and it does.
 
My old one has 1000 miles on it and it does.

Does what? :dopey:

Have 300 more rev's and 1 PP more?

Or have a engine rebuild and oil change?

Or both? :dunce:
 
Matty
Does what? :dopey:

Have 300 more rev's and 1 PP more?

Or have a engine rebuild and oil change?

Or both? :dunce:

Both. Well a silver/black has 300 more with 100 miles.
Green has same w/ 0.
 
Looking forward to tonight, FGT's at Indy is one of the best combos this game can throw up 👍
 
Both. Well a silver/black has 300 more with 100 miles.
Green has same w/ 0.

What about your other Green/Yellow one? :dopey:

EDIT:

Looking forward to tonight, FGT's at Indy is one of the best combos this game can throw up 👍

Hopefully I won't get confused at the last caution again tonight.. Probably should have won the last one. Should have got a podium at least.
 
Last edited:
What about your other Green/Yellow one? :dopey:

EDIT:



Hopefully I won't get confused at the last caution again tonight.. Probably should have won the last one. Should have got a podium at least.

I'm determined to win at Indy or Daytona to make up for my Tokyo mess up. Yeah there'll be less confusion this time around 👍
 
I'm determined to win at Indy or Daytona to make up for my Tokyo mess up. Yeah there'll be less confusion this time around 👍

I'm either gonna win or get a podium, won't leave with anything less. Will help my title chances anyway :dopey:
 
I'll let Smuffy win at Daytona should we get a 1-2 finish. (maybe I will no guarantees)
 
I'll let Smuffy win at Daytona should we get a 1-2 finish. (maybe I will no guarantees)

Team orders? What if it affects your championship position? :sly:
 
Hey Tom, I am really sorry mate but I cant make it tonight, something important has come up (real life).
Good luck for the race and see if Rich S can help you out.
 
Hey Tom, I am really sorry mate but I cant make it tonight, something important has come up (real life).
Good luck for the race and see if Rich S can help you out.

Uh oh spdoodeo's..

 
Hey Tom, I am really sorry mate but I cant make it tonight, something important has come up (real life).
Good luck for the race and see if Rich S can help you out.

No worries, PM'ed you about it. I'll see who I can find 👍
 
We're saved, Rich is doing pace car duties.

Room is open!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back