Jaguar to Reveal New Vision Gran Turismo This Week

Hmmm, the timing makes me wonder if this new VGT will be in use at the World Finals. Find out the answer in less than a week.

I could easily see a limited update next week for Christmas, consisting of this and a few other tidbits.

Regardless, being the owner of a Jaaaaaaag myself, I can't wait for Wednesday :D

PS4 owners and fans of GT are so short changed... we know most of PD's effort is on GT7, but PD owe it to us to have the promised Vision Cars... it may be nothing for most of you, but those are little treats that should be given to us...

Wouldn't be the first time they didn't follow up on this matter. Just fire up your GT6 with its discontinued servers and look at how many VGT cars are "yet to be revealed".

Yes i know it, but on PS3, we had GT5P, GT5 and GT6 !

On PS4, we have GTS...

Last edited:
If I had to guess, the new VGT is going to be the car seen on the left in this photo from the unveiling of the original Jaguar VGT. Although that could end up being the Gr1 version of the Jag VGT that we already have based on the aero (canards & splitter) which would be more indicative of a race car than a concept car.

its an e-pace VGT SUV?

ironically the other VGT folks have also gone into the EV SUV space

VW ID4 and the Nissan Ariya

Last edited:
I could bet that it'll be a racing-ish version of the current VGT. Still, I'm very excited for it. Hopefully it's released for Sport, but I wouldn't mind if it's for GT7 to be honest.
Same. I'd actually be surprised if this VGT, as well as the Lamborghini VGT and Porsche cars make it to GT Sport, what with Covid affecting things. But hopefully we're get more info on all these things - and GT7 itself - this weekend.

It's been over a year since the first Jaguar VGT. Being it took Mazda/PD six months to bring the RX-V from Sketch game, this next VGT could have been in development for the past six months.

Didn't Jag say they wanted to do another car earlier this year?

Hmmm, the timing makes me wonder if this new VGT will be in use at the World Finals. Find out the answer in less than a week.

I could easily see a limited update next week for Christmas, consisting of this and a few other tidbits.

Regardless, being the owner of a Jaaaaaaag myself, I can't wait for Wednesday :D
Some say that jaaaaaag owners can get away with anything:)

In the meanwhile, I'm not sure, but I think I've been waiting for the Bertone, Ford, Nike, Jordan etc VGTs for... 7 years now?
The Bertone was cancelled; the others? Are we seriously waiting for 2022 to bring the Nike ONE back? That commitment to a 17 year punchline would be pretty funny.

Yes i know it, but on PS3, we had GT5P, GT5 and GT6 !

On PS4, we have GTS...

Yup, PS4 will be the first Playstation console without a fully fleshed out (i.e. numbered) GT game. That is a huge letdown indeed. I just bought myself a used copy of GT6 to dive back into it. It's been so long since I played a proper GT game man...

Last edited:
Might be the point of view throwing me off but those trees are way too close to the track to be la sarthe and the dimensions of the track are a bit different

Either its a cg background from jaguar,a unreleased scape from gt sport or a night version of la sarthe
It might be the angle that might be throwing you off and considering its also at night, but I am 99% sure that is the Mulsanne Straight from Circuit de la Sarthe.

Back