January 2024 prediction thread

Good luck with your predictions, everybody; may your silhouettes be plentiful and your update trailers be track unveilers :).

Hm... I predict that not a single person in here guessed correctly about the non-VGT car or cars. The most recent track is too recent by GT7 standards, so I'd say we're not getting one of those either.

If I had to guess, this update will only have one real car, because 3-car updates are the norm, and 2 of them will be VGTs.

I predict with this update that we will now how the ability to save our setups for the daily races and actually not have to manually change them when we go into a race. Oh wait, this is PD and that makes sense. Put that on the wish list.

And while you at it, give us the ability to select reverse grid start in lobby races. You know, like we could do in GTS. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Jimbo Didnt See That Coming GIF by Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank

I'm going to say it's this one:
20453e0450a4a4b644701fb87d14345910404174.jpg
Indeed.🫡
I was half expecting - half hoping - the Land Cruiser 250 would make an apperance… At some point.
But I like this too, and Suzuki is one of the brands that deserve a real world addition. 🙂👍

Last edited:
Imagine it’s packed with Pike’s Peak. :lol:

Im onboard with this one. Nice to see a favourite of mine and a real 4x4 added. Going to be slow as molasses.

Im onboard with this one. Nice to see a favourite of mine and a real 4x4 added. Going to be slow as molasses.
Oh it's worse, it's slow as a snail. The Jimny according to Nenkai is the XC version, which means it's more of a kei car instead of the Sierra which is the Jimny everyone is familiar with.

I'm conflicted.

A bit disappointed it's 2 VGTs and a Jimny but at the same time I kinda like these 3 cars too and can't wait to see how outlandish the customization would be.

To be fair, the Bulgari is pretty good fun to drive. It's like... if an S2000 was mid-engined (or a Mk2 MR2 was revvy and not fat).

Back