Jdk speedshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on mazdaman is that Parnelli and I are both trying to point out to Torniquetfan that his laptimes are useless without tuning setups, which he still hasn't provided. Then for him to criticise Parnelli for not having a tuner garage shows his ignorance to Parnelli's abilities as a driver and reviewer. Then for him to claim ownership of a thread is laughable in itself. And ON TOP of all that, claiming that NASCAR's have driving aids, deserved a double facepalm.

Now in the most polite way I can say it, stay out of this unless you want me to draw attention on your past "work". ;)

Now in the most polite way I can say it, stay out of this unless you want me to draw attention on your past "work". ;)

What the hell does this have to do with me? like I said "MY TUNING SUCKED BUT NOW I GOT THE HANG OF IT" I still have a lot to learn in this but you don't need to point me out I'm not the one screaming at any one!!

What the hell does this have to do with me?
Did you read the whole thing or the last line only?? I just told you what was going on and asked you politely to stay out of this one.

like I said "MY TUNING SUCKED BUT NOW I GOT THE HANG OF IT" I still have a lot to learn in this but you don't need to point me out I'm not the one screaming at any one!!

:lol: If I was screaming at someone, MY WHOLE POST WOULD BE LIKE THIS IN CAPITALS, TELLING YOU ALL SORTS OF MEAN DEMEANING THINGS AND CALLING YOU AN ABSOLUTE MUPPET!!

It's not, so don't get all narky dude because this isn't about you. Capishe?? 👍

:lol: If I was screaming at someone, MY WHOLE POST WOULD BE LIKE THIS IN CAPITALS, TELLING YOU ALL SORTS OF MEAN DEMEANING THINGS AND CALLING YOU AN ABSOLUTE MUPPET!!

It's not, so don't get all narky dude because this isn't about you. Capishe?? 👍
I'm not talking about you screaming at anyone I was saying it about me screaming at someone, why am I being picked that's what I was talking about but never mind Im over it carry on.

This whole thread is 5 pages of nonsense.

So everyone is saying I can't have anything, anyway I want it? Do you not think I tested these cars? Your right I should not have "dissed" on Parnelli.
I apologize for that, but I thought I could post anything.:banghead Plus Parnelli hadtested one of my cars and did not return a review. Yes I have been playing this along time. I had put a five dollar deposit on it at Gamestop when it came out.::confused::odd::mad:

Fine apology accepted,

Dude, I NEVER apologized. Where do you see me apologizing?

as far as personal goes,however some cars were great and some need work.
And I said once before i'm better at oral than written.

Then I have a great suggestion to you>

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=561066&topic=53372105

Follow that link and check out the page it leads to. Notice: an entire forum of folks dedicated to not capitalizing letters (even if they're proper nouns or starting a sentence!) A few blatant mis-spellings here and there, double and TRIPLE posts! And (best of all!) NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE!! I think you might feel much more at home there, TORNIQUETFAN.

I was copying people's tunes and not my own, finally I have come out with my own. I am very proud of that!
If you want one of my set-ups, just ask.

Um, why should anybody HAVE to ask??? THIS IS THE TUNING FORUM!!!! And you're (supposedly) trying to start and maintain your own garage!!!! You're supposed to freely SUPPLY your own ideas! If you're staying at home all day, you certainly have the time to do this. 💡

As far as the aids go, I spin out every time and I get sick of that.
The Vette' is the best yet.

Oy. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Do you not think I tested these cars?

Who knows? You're just listing random laptimes. That would be better served on the race times/time trials forum or the race reports forum at a stretch. This forum is for sharing and reviewing setups, of which there is startlingly few in this thread.

Last edited:
Maybe I should be a tester. Anybody hiring?
However my threads bring great humor!

Last edited:
Maybe I should be a tester.

If you literally cannot drive any car without using the driving aids, that'd be somewhat pointless - and as I said before, driving aids neutralise handling characteristics so there's no real way to compare anyway.

I'm going to have to put this thread out of my misery soon, you know. Unless something productive happens to emerge from the utter carnage.

This whole thread is 5 pages of nonsense.

It's not all nonsense, it's trying to educate torniquetfan about how to do things properly.

So everyone is saying I can't have anything, anyway I want it?
No one is saying that, but look at the other garages and then look at your own....as the Sesame Street song goes, "One of these things is not like the others!!" ;)

Do you not think I tested these cars?
You may have, but you are testing them with aids on which restricts the capabilities of what the car has to offer, which is what we ALL have been trying to tell you.

Your right I should not have "dissed" on Parnelli.
I apologize for that, but I thought I could post anything. :banghead:
You can, so long as it's within the boundaries of the AUP, which has already been pointed out to you by Famine, Smallhorses & Scaff.

Plus Parnelli had tested one of my cars and did not return a review.
Maybe it's best when they say nothing at all, it means they have no problems with the car.

Yes I have been playing this along time. I had put a five dollar deposit on it at Gamestop when it came out.::confused::odd::mad:
That amounts to 2/5's of sweet 🤬 all dude. I got the game about a year after it came out, and within a year of that, I held the world record for a FF car on the 1/4 mile. So time of ownership DOES NOT equal ability.

Plus Parnelli hadtested one of my cars and did not return a review.

Sigh...

I have NEVER 'hadtested' one of your cars. I've not even driven it yet, because you refused to properly tell me what 'the Nord' is. :odd: Where am I supposed to drive it? Never heard of a track called 'the Nord'.

I'm going to have to put this thread out of my misery soon, you know. Unless something productive happens to emerge from the utter carnage.

Oh no, please don't do that. I just bought 2kg of popcorn. And you know he'd just make (yet) another thread to spout this garbled nonsense.

I think that's a good idea! 💡 I've been laughing now for two hours straight! I was laughing so hard I started crying 1/2 an hour ago. :(:lol::( Then I got hiccups!!! :lol: I'm gonna literally die laughing if something isn't done soon!

paddy, if that happened (torniquetfan in a spelling contest), you'd have two people dying from laughter in the next 10 minutes. :D

PF says keep it going, Parnelli says stop it.....I'm sitting on the fence on this one. I want it to keep going but it's going to end up in tragedy, we'll need an obituary for Parnelli and myself cause I'm literally in stitches trying to stop myself from laughing so much. :lol:

Wow...So, I log onto this website called "GTPlanet" today and instead I get a lame 4Chan Rip-off? Alright then, cue the Four Horsemen and let's get the apocalypse started up boys & girls!

*You know you play too much GT4 when...*

You spend an hour slapping F5 in this thread. Oh, by the way,