Jeep Renegade: The Fiat based baby Jeep

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 164 comments
The front reminds me of a 2nd gen. Nissan Cube
640px-2005_Nissan_Cube%C2%B3_01.jpg

Last edited:
I like this Jeep. A lot. It looks weird and it looks like it may have some decent off road chops. It'll do much to help the Grand Cherokee and new Cherokee rid Jeep of the hillbilly mudder stereotype and turn it into a niche brand that offers more offroady cars than others.

Here's the Renegade with a Cherokee front that someone posted:

ku-xlarge.jpg

At least it looks like a Jeep in this one.

I like this Jeep. A lot. It looks weird and it looks like it may have some decent off road chops. It'll do much to help the Grand Cherokee and new Cherokee rid Jeep of the hillbilly mudder stereotype and turn it into a niche brand that offers more offroady cars than others.

Someone else gets it. This is what I've been banging on about for what, years now? A small, fuel-friendly, all-wheel-drive car is the way to go. If this is as close as we get to a Panda 4x4, well, I'll take it.

Here's the Renegade with a Cherokee front that someone posted:

ku-xlarge.jpg

At least it looks like a Jeep in this one.
I'm amused that you think the one that looks like a new Cherokee (which arguably doesn't look anything like a Jeep) looks more like a Jeep than the one with round headlights (like a Wrangler which is the definitive Jeep).

That said, I do like this photoshop a lot. It actually makes the car look more mature and less tiny. Maybe they should've gone with this instead! Future facelift, anybody?

If I had one of these, the first thing I would do is put Angry Eyes on it.

That said, I do like this photoshop a lot. It actually makes the car look more mature and less tiny. Maybe they should've gone with this instead!

Agreed. I never could get used to the round headlights on the more recent boxy Jeeps, and the Cherokee's front would be a far better fit judging by that 'Shop. Looks more like an aggressive Kia Soul crossover than a Soviet SUV. Hell, even the name sounds better when applied to that edit.

All we need now is for somebody to paste a Renegade front end into the Cherokee. /Nissan_Juke

It looks like they tried to crush an old Jeep Patriot but the machine stopped working, leaving this.

I really like this Jeep. It kind of has a ruggedness about it.. and i think it does a take on the classic Panda, better than the current Fiat Panda.
It also reminds me a bit of a modern 'Renault 4' what with the front grill and upright nature of the body.

The only problem with the Panda in America is that it's called a Panda, and no red-blooded, god-fearing, gun-toting American is going to buy an SUV called a Panda.

Thus, Renegade. Murica.
HOOAH! LOL

Its horrid looking and I like odd cars. How hard would it be to design a blocky new Cherokee, Heck just scale the down the Commander and update the styling.

The only problem with the Panda in America is that it's called a Panda, and no red-blooded, god-fearing, gun-toting American is going to buy an SUV called a Panda.

Thus, Renegade. Murica.

I don't think the audience it's aimed at would mind it being called a Panda. I don't think they either fear god, nor 'pack heat' on a regular basis ;)

Someone else gets it. This is what I've been banging on about for what, years now? A small, fuel-friendly, all-wheel-drive car is the way to go. If this is as close as we get to a Panda 4x4, well, I'll take it.
I would love it if they made this with a pickup bed, Where are the compact trucks that are good on gas.

I think it's hilarious. Not to mention how butthurt jeep bros will get about it.

I like the idea of the Fiat Panda, a small city car that is a competent offroader, would be awesome to get one in NA.

A diesel engine? That just makes this thing more awesome. I'm guessing the US won't be getting this.

Looks a bit like the newer Suzuki Jimny, now if only they had given it a side hinged door with external spare...course that seems to be the thing that nobody wants anymore (except me apparently :P ).

Back