JSTC GT400 (GT300) Season 2 - Winter Test Session 2/9/13 4pm Pst

  • Thread starter Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 1,074 comments
  • 42,802 views

Race Distance (km)

  • 175km

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • 200km

    Votes: 9 42.9%
  • 220km

    Votes: 7 33.3%

  • Total voters
    21
There is a playstation mode :banghead:
 
There is a playstation mode :banghead:

I tried to tell ya.

My ps3 has some sort of hardware failure today. Pretty sure it's my hdd. Gonna take it out back it up if possible repair disk or pop a new one in.

Crosses fingers.
 
Any one watch ps4 live stream it has 8 gig of ram
 
Any one watch ps4 live stream it has 8 gig of ram

Not yet, but now that i'm calmed down due to my wheel working on command I can finally check it out.

Btw Fanatec F1 wheel way better the BMW GT3 wheel imo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Are there any drivers who are interested in this? i just received an invite and I would like to participate!

Cape Ring 1000km
 
Cape Ring sucks because of the big roundabout. Not a fan of the full track.
 
Are there any drivers who are interested in this? i just received an invite and I would like to participate!

Cape Ring 1000km


Depends the power of the car we would use, to long for a small car, it'd get boring to quick.
 
Are there any drivers who are interested in this? i just received an invite and I would like to participate!

Cape Ring 1000km

I'll do it, but it all depends on what you want to run Joe. GT class and run our Vipers or run our GT300 cars.

How much time do you think this will take to run?
 
Last edited:
i am afraid to say bazzers replay dont work for some reason so we will need to do short races on mst of this seasons tracks
 
I take it you made a new folder for them on your pc before you uoloaded them?

PS3 > SAVEDATA > (then the replays)
 
yeah the data not from the recent patch export one and see if it says updated version in brackets
im thinking of using this audio for my next project
 
Last edited:
Don't you have to back up your GT5 delete it then import the replay files? I've never done it so I have limited understanding but that's what I've read?
Haha don't hate on me as I'm not saying I have the foggiest.

Also ill be holding a test session this weekend. Same time as normal
 
Are there any drivers who are interested in this? i just received an invite and I would like to participate!

Cape Ring 1000km

Hey Joe, what are you proposing we drive for this? I know it's a long race, but I would like to try it. :)
 
Hey Joe, what are you proposing we drive for this? I know it's a long race, but I would like to try it. :)

I'm actually cancelling our entry. The race is next weekend, and we have Jstc & Gate, plus Blancpain on Sunday so I cant see us fitting in 1000km at Cape Ring on top of all that. Something that big needs to be set out a month in advance for proper preparation!!!
 
I'm actually cancelling our entry. The race is next weekend, and we have Jstc & Gate, plus Blancpain on Sunday so I cant see us fitting in 1000km at Cape Ring on top of all that. Something that big needs to be set out a month in advance for proper preparation!!!

Good call 👍
Hope to see ya for some practice. :)
 
Any practice tonight?
 
zach hosting
 
Does anyone have an extra Lexus? I'm gonna have to buy a new ps3. In the process of some hardware troubleshooting on the old unit to recover my hdd. After that its hex trickery on the old drive.

I may go buy a new ps3 but I have no cars or $$$ in the game now :(

And my FIFA career is gone too.
 
Does anyone have an extra Lexus? I'm gonna have to buy a new ps3. In the process of some hardware troubleshooting on the old unit to recover my hdd. After that its hex trickery on the old drive.

I may go buy a new ps3 but I have no cars or $$$ in the game now :(

And my FIFA career is gone too.

I don't use the Lexus anymore so I can send you the one I have that I used last season.
 
The final winter test session lobby is now open.

Join when you free guys
 
Will be in shortly. Waiting for the PURE race to end.
 
Does anyone have an extra Lexus? I'm gonna have to buy a new ps3. In the process of some hardware troubleshooting on the old unit to recover my hdd. After that its hex trickery on the old drive.

I may go buy a new ps3 but I have no cars or $$$ in the game now :(

And my FIFA career is gone too.

Tyler if you dont receive the Lexus by Sunday, I'll send you one once I sign on! 👍
 
I need to get a new wheel, might miss the first round.
 
can zack or or bazz send me last night replay
 

wat u think
 
Great job will , looks good .

Seth does the MRS has lower downforce than the other cars ?
 
joe there's ur logo
 
Anyone going online today ?

Im still a bit shocked how long the racing softs last , haven't used them in ages .
 
Back